• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Garrison Campaigns Patch 6.2 - Patch Tanaan Jungle & Shipyard

Discussion in 'Garrison' started by Aion, Jun 25, 2015.

1. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

2. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

hearthed back to my garrison and tried again. just took off trying to run there manually again. dropped the quest to see if maybe that helped and tried to start without, didnt even attempt to pick the quest up just stopped hb.

sigh. was hoping this was a one click solution for an alt but it appears its still in infancy or im the only one having problems for some reason. I can see the "fly to iron docks" in the flight masters options so i have nfc what is causing the hiccups.

EDIT gonna try to manually fly there myself even though id like it to function where its able to take itself so i can set up a relogger perhaps to do several toons if it came to that. Alliance level 3 garrison obviously. Perhaps this was made for horde first? Anyhow, will keep you posted on whether or not it works after going there myself from garrison.

3. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

well it started working once i flew there by myself but immediately got stuck at one of the plungers (i assume the first one) came back to it running into a corner trying to get through to the box. I understand this is new/fresh/early/has bugs to work out so thats fine, just figured id report it. The flightpoint issue however, not so much.

Also may want to tell people to make sure they have kill between hotspots enabled? As i just died due to training about 100 mobs throughout the place /sigh

EDIT: went afk and wife texted me and said she got me unstuck (was somewhere in tanaan) she said "bug" unstuck so she meant the mount which means it was on its way to or from somewhere at one of the initial quests inside tanaan. thats all i got there for now.

will be running it on a new character at some point in the near future imsure so ill get you exact coords at that point.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    4. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hello, klepp0906.

This issue I have explained in the following quote:
      As you correctly assumed, because "We Need a Shipwright" quest require to interact with the Garrison Flight Master too, the bot is clueless which of them is first or second in the gossip.

Will do my best to check for the next update if other gossip options are available to the Flight Master, so have stable workaround for this issue.
      I guess you mentioning "Hook, Line, and... Sink Him!" quest. It is abit tricky, so better logic is need there, working for all scenarios.

5. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

thank you very much for the thorough reply :)

6. b2kBlaze

b2kBlaze Member

i guess you need blood DK geared 670+ for this profile to open shipyard for you :D it just rushes through mobs and dies and it goes on and on and on

7. Aion

As mentioned, will update it with workaround for this particular quest, hopefully till the end of the week, together with some new quests, ready for release.

Happy to announce a new:

[SIZE=+2]OPEN BETA TESTING:[/SIZE]
      For the next product update

Details below:

Applicants for Beta Access to the product must comply with the short list below:

1. Have at least one lvl 100 character (probably fresh one), never unlocked the Tanaan Jungle.

2. Having both Horde/Alliance characters is advantage.

3. Test the unreleased profiles is obviously a must!

4. Skills for proper report after testing, including issues faced.

5. Participation in the beta skype group.

For Beta access, please send short apply as PM, including the list above.

The first 10 applicants, filling the criteria will be contacted by PM for Beta Access.

As of today, 16.07.2015:

6 / 10 Beta slots occupied.

Disclaimer:

At Update Release day, the most active beta tester will Win a Gift Key for the Patch 6.2 Quests - Unlock Tanaan Jungle & Shipyard, Garrison Campaign product.

Do not forget to Enable the product under "My Purchases" in the Buddy Store.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    8. hatemf

hatemf New Member

I did the Tooth and Claw Quest before the daily reset (and turned it in), then got it again after the reset, but the profile still see it as complete although I have it in my log, in progress! May be you can take a look into it when your hands are not full, since the probability of getting same quest twice should not be too high.

Thanks for the awesome profiles.

9. Aion

After the daily reset, you have to relog your character and Honorbuddy.
      It is not profile issue, it is the client cached the daily quest as complete. Simple relog solve this.

10. soukaman

soukaman New Member

hello i have buy this and i have send refund but i would like buy again it s possible ?

11. Aion

If you have refunded by mistake, I believe the official BuddyStore support could help you out with the issue. Just contact them.

27.07.2015y UPDATE:

The remaining two 6.2 Garrison Campaigns are LIVE:

New: [QB][Garrison Campaign]Onslaught at Auchindoun
      New: [QB][Garrison Campaign]The Warlock

12. Njoda

Njoda New Member

Just me having problem with mounting?

Runs smooth, but to bad they run on places that are getting farmed heavy :(

13. Aion

Its the Patch 6.2 Quests profile, you had intentions to write in the Felblight farming thread?

14. Aion

NEWS:

Restart on the Trial period is activated today, enjoy your profiles testing again!

15. iHazCheezBurger

iHazCheezBurger New Member

Probably the most buggiest product I have ever used. I had to do the whole unlocking of Tanaan Jungle manually, since this product does absolutely nothing it says on a lvl 100 character who has not done anything for Tanaan yet. It keeps spamming the HB window with errors regarding Harrison Jones quests and other stuff not related.

16. Aion

Thanks for the feedback,

You must be loading different store product, probably Harrison Jones pack or so.

Need to remind you, that for bug reports a full log attached is required:

Ref: [Guide] How to attach your log

17. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

Your other profile throws an error "APEXIS DAILY QUESTS ARE NOT UNLOCKED! Quest "Commander in the Field!" is NOT Completed!" after using this one, and it does not do "Commander in the Field", in fact it seems to do "War council" till giving message it's complied and then don't want to do any other profile, it just keeps saying it wants to and goes to some npc's but doesn't pickup any quests (none of them have the quests profile wants to pick up).

As someone who never done these quests before I'm also completely confused what to load and in which order, should be some auto loader switching between these profiles after previous one is done...

P.S.
      Seeing your previous message in this thread - please don't ask for logs, it's just plain rude. I don't have time to do testing for you for free hence I won't keep running profile and tracking logs, going on forums and writing that down is already way more work from my side than I'd expect from a paid product...

18. Aion

Excuse me, but without log, how could I know on what stage on the unlocking of Tanaan your character is, so give you the proper solution? In general - We do not need logs "to let customers do testing for us", but to help them out instead, since in the most issue cases, something not related with the product do interfere, or the product is not used in the way, explained in the first post's instructions.

I do apologize, that this product's release still do not have Autoloader, so "Commander in the Field" need to be completed after finishing "The Battle for the West", which is the next quest, following "War Council". ("Battle for the West" profile loads "Commander in the Field" by itself, currently)

The Autoloader itself is done on 80%, so it should be shipped with the next product update.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    19. chasemay

chasemay New Member

This profile doesn't work on my newly 100 toon. I've unlocked all dailies, but keep getting this error "Quest "Commander in the Field!" is NOT Completed!", and the questgiver for this quest doesn't give it.

Log attached.

Attached Files:

20. Puffmutti

Puffmutti Member

when do we get the auto loader?