• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Garrison Campaigns Patch 6.2 - Patch Tanaan Jungle & Shipyard

Discussion in 'Garrison' started by Aion, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The common issue is, that you had other Go-To Quests in your Quest log, which do change the Garrison Flight Master's gossip order, so bot cannot fly to the Docks.

But for proper support, do upload unedited logfile, please.

2. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

no shit that does seem like the issue because my other alts have no issues
      just this one which I just unlocked ill check my pre quest and try to do them manually then try it again tomorrow

3. Aion

Hello again, Craptura0813

Just upload logfile for the issue, so we can figure it out.

The profiles are designed to be 100% afk, without any manual play involved.

4. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

the problem is my logs arent showing up nor is the name change in my logs for the alt im talking about. I am so confused not sure what to do now

5. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

So say for instance you go into your logs and click the alt you want but i did a name change and the last logs on that alt are from the beginning of march before i changed his name after i changed his name it no longer shows in the logs if that makes sence.

6. Aion

Character names or other personal stuff are never shown in the logs mate, just class/spec etc, such non-personal stuff.

7. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

its ok i did a fresh instal and seems to be working thanks for the help tho

8. Aion

You are welcome.

9. TxF

TxF Member

Aion, I've used some of your profiles before and they've all worked pretty well. Is the shipyard kick-off still Beta? I'm happy to pay for a profile to do the crappy "build a ship," "oops, ship destroyed," "build another ship..." set of quests. The rest sounds cool, but doesn't really scratch the itch that's bugging me.

10. Aion

Even as beta, it is generally working. No unattended, indeed, usually have 1-2 hooks up. Have difficulties using the shipyard table GUI sometimes, especially with different addons, managing the table.

11. layg1990

layg1990 New Member

So the Auto Loader is telling me there is some of the Garrison Campaign that I have not completed which is true but does not completed them. Maybe I read it wrong but doesnt this profile complete all garrison campaigns and stuff? If so then here is my log. I have tried to manually load the profile for one of the campaigns but my character just stands there and HB is waiting for NPC to show quest cursor. Even after WoW client restart.

Auto Loader - View attachment 2656 2016-04-03 08.04.txt
      Manual Load Profile - View attachment 2656 2016-04-03 08.04.txt (this one is actually waiting for an object to appear for quest pickup, the other 2 wait for NPC to show Quest Cursor)

12. Aion

Hello layg1990,

The 6.2 Garrison Campaigns are rolled one per week, at random which will roll. When all the three campaigns are completed, the next week the last "The Warlock" campaign gets available.

The Auto Loader would detect which campaign is rolled for the week and it would pick it up and complete it after, so manual loading on certain campaign is not needed.

13. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

I've completed Draenor Pathfinder on one character and I just got another to 100. I tried running this profile but it tell's me everything is complete even though I haven't unlocked the shipyard and Tanaan Jungle. Do I need to do something first?

14. marrvin

marrvin Member

This achievment is battle.net account wide, so from now on ALL characters on all wow licences are able to fly in draenor (beginning level 60, of course :rolleyes: )

no need to run the profile again

-- marrvin

15. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

What about the dailies?

16. Aion

Hello Rexfelis.

Only the main Auto Loader do verbose check for the Flying Achievements and exclude these profiles, which are already completed.

All other profiles can be ran on daily basis, including the Tanaan dailies under /Tanaan Diplomat folder.

For the next update will consider to include "Dailies Only" Auto Loader for clear understanding, as long as "Reputation only" profile for the Tanaan dailies, to speed it up for those customers, who do focus only on the daily quests, which give reputation with the Tanaan Factions.

17. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

Hi Aion, I'm a little confused. I have tried to select War Council.xml on my new character that just hit 100 and it takes him to the Lion's Den area, but it is empty so it just sits there. Is there a quest I need to pick up first?

18. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

Ah nvm, figured it out. I need a level 3 garrison before I can use this profile. War Council doesn't show up until then.

19. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

I got a level 3 garrison and the War Council quest is available. Bot travels to Tanaan and says all quests are complete, but they aren't. Eventually it goes to Lion's Watch, but it is empty and the bot just stops.

20. Aion

Could you upload a logfile for this issue please?

Have the bot completed the Iron Docks part of the War Council already? Because if so, when it took the teleport from Shipyard to Tanaan, an profile issue has revealed on computers, which slowly load the Tanaan, so the profile pop the Complete message. Profile restart solve it, so far, but should be fixed in the next update.