• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GarrisonButler

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by deams, Nov 29, 2014.

1. wikki74

wikki74 Member

Your log is showing this:
      Turn this in the singular settings to AUTO

2. Meiam

Meiam Member

Can automatically handle it Jewelcrafting daily (Follower )

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    3. MrAzon

MrAzon New Member

Is it possible to farm with iron case?

4. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

Just want to say that I have been running GarrisonButler on all of my toons since beta release and continue to have no issues! There were a couple of bugs back when the daily CDs weren't being done, but they have been long fixed for me...

Still best product out there and totally worth every cent!!!

Thank you Deams!

5. Tktnp

Tktnp New Member

Hey Deams !

Like everyone, I want to praise you and Justin for your awesome work. Man, I just bought HB only to use GB inside my garrison (as I dont want to annoy others people with world farming and such).

However I got some real-life saver suggestion :

- I got a Salvage Yard in most of my garrison's toons as I want to get the most of the followers leveling process. However, using that Salvage LVL 3 I got sooooooooo many useless green/blues that I dont care about as even if you DE them you get useless comp. I'd like to see something in GB to consider these items as junk and then be eligible to the auto sell junk feature. The rest of the items (WoD level) could be sent to my desenchanting toon with the mailing feature.

- Related to that suggestion I got a serious reproducible issue when bags are full of green shitty items. The script try to get to the vendor in the Salvage Yard but to try to auto sell junk and make space but cant speak to the NPC. I have to manually right click on the NPC to destuck the script. Here's the log : View attachment AUTO_SELL_LOG.txt

- I got another issue (non-related) regarding a goren attacked inside the mine. It spawned when my toon went into the water inside the mine (lvl3). Script broke as the goren was out of reach in the water (logs says mob is evading). Don't know if it's Singular related or GB. Still here's the log : View attachment GOREN_MINE.txt

I hope you can consider some of these things ;)

6. rechamp

rechamp New Member

I love this addon - but it always skips adding work orders for my trading post. It will pick them up, but not add them. Ever. Everything else works fine. Can anyone tell me why it always skips my trading post? My settings are correct. I've cleared cache, etc.

7. Meiam

Meiam Member

Trading Post Orders have been added to the next version, currently being tested

8. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

FEATURE REQUEST: The ability to specify what to buy when your resources are capped.
      Example: The ability to buy experience potions, items for invasions, and last but not least the ability to specify which materials to purchase at trading post when near cap of resources.

Thanks.

9. listillo186

listillo186 New Member

Can you insert a bank option? and component bank option. To deposite all materials. :D

Thanks!

Edit: Option to retrieve Coing for raid?

:D

10. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

11. wh3r1s

wh3r1s New Member

12. Themer

Themer New Member

Feature Request: .csv or .xml reporting of statistics such as free bag space, tasks completed, items collected, other useful statistics.

I am currently running 11 garrisons. I don't always see all 11 toons in real time, so did I run out of space due to salvage spam? Did I collect savage bloods on a toon? If so, how many? What about sorcerous earths? How many key tradeskill components do each of my toons have? That I want to track?

Being a coder myself, I would likely create a PowerShell script to potentially manage my GarrisonButler character XML files based on certain thresholds. I know that this is incredibly niche, but it would be nice to have information that I can code against to take specific actions based on scenerios.

13. computerman1234

computerman1234 New Member

All my toons walk then stop walk then stop

Hi all,

I have a hard to explain issue. this has only just started to happen was working smooth few days ago?

All my toons walk then stop walk then stop and dont move in a smooth running motion.

is this a setting i have missed or is the bot not passing the command quick enough to the game.

Also in the last few day some of my toon are just not killing the mine adds or herbing adds and just hitting them with a weapon.

Im running HBrelog with 11 toons

Love ya work btw

14. Shaded

Shaded Member

I am just a click away from buying this and trying the trial version. What I have found is that my bot will miss handing in trading post orders frequently.

15. the-quality

the-quality Member

2) the char doesnt go to the mission table, he stands somewhere in the garnison when the last round check disabled, most time he stand at a vendor

about archeology: my idea is, the bot can complete the archeology product, dont delete

16. Proto

Proto New Member

WoW crashs due to repeated Exception Thrown

GB-ICE customer here.. having issue with game crash when Butler tries to interact with NPC or open workorders just after completing mine. Thinking it might be plugins or other HB issue, I have run this on a completely clean install, no addons just Singular. New day.. with lots of stuff to collect and do in garison. Still kicked from WoW when leaving mine and trying to interact with NPC or open the completed work orders there.

Log attached...

Attached Files:

17. Proto

Proto New Member

WoW crashs due to repeated Exception Thrown

Here is another Log file.. this time I had GBIce collect everything in mine.. go collect herbs.. NO workorders enabled!.. after it was done, I enabled just Mine workorder and collection.. It ran to the mine.. collected fine, then logged me out of WoW when it tried to interact with the NPC at the mine to place new workorders. Several thrown exceptions appear in the log and I think HB then kicks me to prevent issues with detection or whatever. I really don't know.

Attached Files:

18. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

hi Proto,

do you have bulkie or any other work order addons installed? many users have problems with this addon in combination with GB ...

regards...

19. Characture

Characture New Member

using this with HBRelog. Amazing. <3 <3

20. WinterWonder

WinterWonder Member

Problems

Hi

My botbase does't start Trading Post Work orders, trade primal spirit or mail greens.

ICE edition.

Anyone got any tips? Is there a manual or something? Have searced alot, but can't find anything.

Thanks in advance

WW

Attached Files: