• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GarrisonButler

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by deams, Nov 29, 2014.

1. darkt1981

darkt1981 New Member

Love this script, only missing 2 things if you ask me, auto mine/skin system and maybe tree farm?

2. justinr1234

justinr1234 Member

We've decided to add you, HBfanboy1980, to the Hall of Fame of GarrisonButler! We appreciate you trying to help everyone here on the forums and contributing feedback to help move the bot forward! Please contact Deams on Skype for an invite to the beta group. Thanks!

3. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Well thanks Justin, I appreciate it. I'll hit up deams on skype.

4. kafflaff

kafflaff New Member

Barn is really messed up guys, could you please do something to it.

5. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

what is not working with barn?

regards

6. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Ok I got the ICE edition and everything works fine other than one thing....to me it can send red flags and I don't know how to fix it, but every time it changes toons it closes out of wow and restarts it....how do I get it to just go back to the character select screen? All my toons are on one server so I don't see the point in closing wow then opening it up again.

7. blablub

blablub New Member

that is not a "problem" of garrison butler, afaik its the only way hbrelog works. (if your not talking about gb + hbrelog, i got it wrong).

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    8. pheelgood

pheelgood Member Legendary

I moved to the 'other' garrison tool as this one doesn't seem to get the problems fixed.

Cheers

9. Soeski

Soeski Member

Correct, that's the way it works. I too do not know why though, it's really not needed IMO. It just feels bottish to log on 13+ times into WoW every day :/

10. EXECRUTR

EXECRUTR New Member

Does anyone know if this botbase is able to also do the SkyGolem daily CD & stuff like living steel?

11. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

12. movah

movah New Member

You can setup hbrelog+gb to work without logging in every time, just edit the profile and under tasks it should look something like this:
      Wait ( your 1st char is logged in so just wait 30 for it to do everything )
      Login - next char
      Wait - wait 30
      Login - next char
      stop hbrelog
      H
      I'm currently having a problem with this where occasionally HB will freeze, and I end task it and another will start up and start working. I'll play around with the HB Start delay maybe that has something to do with it.

13. deams

deams Community Developer

Quick news, new UI Pushed to the beta!
      It means the new mission system is certainly gonna be up for the beta users in less than 24hours.
      Development is done, first batch of tests too, we just need to finish the UI corresponding to this feature. :)

14. highend

highend Member

17 outstanding bugs, some of them over a month old but a mission system that needs 15 seconds alone to calculate the necessary scores. Yeah! *irony off*

15. supersonic

supersonic Member

new mission system in beta.. yeey! and blizz is changing them in like 4 days? soo we will wait again for redoin system again? what about other implements and bug fixes?

16. deams

Not fair, a big part of them are not even issues verified, they're there in case someone reports them again.
      The rest well we will finally be able to focus completely on it, but don't imagine we forgot them, the main issues are coming in the beta conversation on a regular basis and we are trying to fix them.
      For the past week while finishing the UI for example I have been trying to find out why HB would get stuck on the method returning to GB the directory name for the settings file.
      We have no access to HB code, so we don't know why. We reported it twice in the official dev channel, nothing done, so we imagine it's up to us if we want to fix it.
      But so far we have barely a few hints on what could be happening.
      We have to restart WoW + bot more than a thousand times a day for debugging purposes, we also have to run dozens of characters to be able to simulate different setup.
      So thoses bugs happen to us too and get us crazy. -_-
      But we don't stop and we progress every time a bit further. So they will be fixed, and now we will be at 100% on it. ^^

Hi,
      Well I know, we just spent the last 3 weeks knowing a new version was coming out and we would have to redo everything... life sucks... ;)
      Alright, more seriously, we checked the changes on the PTR and if they don't ninja us in between, there won't be a lot to modify on our hand since we took it into account in the system.
      But you never know with Blizzard, so let's wait and see. :)

17. Fd2me

Fd2me New Member

Not an option at the moment nor any other prof like Tailoring, alchemy, engineering ect

18. supersonic

supersonic Member

look... this product is great and ive been more than happy since beginning but im also watching what is going on with other garrison bots like many others i think and im just afraid that buttler is fallin behind each day compared to them. That aint makin me happy panda

19. sirbutters

sirbutters New Member

Three Things:

#1 This Botbase is amazing. Holy Christ! Thanks so much!

#2 It doesn't seem to want to mill properly. I have it selected, but it never mills herbs in my bags.

#3 Is it possible to add an option to complete your blingtron daily each day?

Thanks!

20. deams

Well mission are the most important part of the garrison right? :)
      If we decided to invest the time for it, that's because of it.
      We might not have yet a lot of fancy features, but you will be able to bot the hell out of the missions not just complete missions based on a threshold.
      We want the butler to be a smart ass that you can trust to do the right choice as you would if you were spending an afternoon trying to optimize your missions by hand since no other addons or botbase are going so far.
      That's also why now we will focus on the bugs left, to ensure you can leave it 24/7 if you want and optimize missions and other activities.

We take longer because we thrive to do the best that we can think of in term of efficiency on the long term.