• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GarrisonButler

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by deams, Nov 29, 2014.

1. BattleDex

BattleDex New Member

As said before, it was HB problem, updated to HB build 770 and all works like charm.

2. FaceRollFTW

FaceRollFTW New Member

3. Themer

Themer New Member

Aye. 770, and the bot crashed after the mining work order, but only on my second toon.

4. kchen416

kchen416 New Member

It wont collect last mine cart . will run out of the mine as soon as it done with collecting last mine node ignoring the last mine cart in the cave..also you need to modify the bot so that it uses create all button to be more efficient.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    5. justinr1234

justinr1234 Member

Update on missions:

New enhanced mission system is now in pushed for beta users! Full write up and tutorial (with new UI) coming soon! This is by far the most advanced mission system that exists today not even MasterPlan can compete!

In addition, we are making sure to look into and fix any bugs. After a new honorbuddy release it will always be rocky (in addition to a new patch!).

6. Quacker

Quacker New Member

Does anyone else have issues with the bot stopping when it is starting work orders at the herb garden?

7. fitday

fitday New Member

Is this going to be part of the LITE version as well? If not now since its still beta will it be there in the future?

8. kchen416

kchen416 New Member

HBRelog + Singular+ GarrisonButler wont work ... after it searches for vendors (log show emptying current profile) then it wont do anything . I had to download TuanHA routines for all classes ..... :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

9. Boomer

Boomer New Member

Crashing wow at mine turn in. eeks!

10. ubergoober

ubergoober New Member

Did changing the CC work for you?

11. Themer

Themer New Member

I know that this isn't GarBut related, but is anyone able to log into HB in the last hour or so? The support thread doesn't seem to have a ton of hits, so I wasn't sure if it was just me.

12. BattleDex

BattleDex New Member

That is weird, try emptying Cache and CompiledAssemblies folders, after update to 770 i have done all my 11 garrisons and now after daily reset they done it also with no problem - HBrelog + Singular

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    13. kchen416

kchen416 New Member

yes it did . but i have to find other routines .... :((((

14. kchen416

kchen416 New Member

If I load Garrison Butler using HB relog and us singular routine. .. the odds that it will successfully start navigate a toon is around 20%... I dont know what is causing this.. some times it works, but most of time . it wont work.... just stuck ... after getting vendor information ... and whenever I try to close it . its frozen.. i had to force close it using task manager and kill the session on the buddy auth ..

15. Themer

Themer New Member

Well, with my crashing after the mine on a particular toon, I ended up clearing out the settings file and recreating it from another toon that wasn't crashing. Seemed to fix it for me. I wonder if the file didn't get corrupted at some point when using the first test release.

16. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

The settings file or the cache? I have yet to run my setup for the day as I like to do at the end of the day before I go to bed. Would hate to have to do my settings files again LOL. I'm gonna wing it with a fresh install (and my old settings) and see how it goes. If I have issues I'll send those guys a bunch of logs tomorrow from the BETA.

Cheers everyone! Things are starting to come together I can feel it!

That MissionManager is freaking thorough guys! I was digging around in the settings looking at all the potential for choosing exactly what you want and wow, its all there. I changed a few options, but mostly I'll wait for the UI because I have so many alts its just easier! :)

17. skatecl5

skatecl5 New Member

Have to say, I love the plugin. I'm happy with my purchase. I've tried out the competing plugin Garrison Boss, and even with a higher price tag on that plugin than this I am impressed with how much more efficient this plugin is. I tested out that one and it was very finnicky in general it seems, it skipped half the nodes in my mine, constantly ran in and out of the garrison, etc. But the one thing I do feel it does better, although it is ONLY this one thing, is going and killing mobs for barn lvl 3 work orders. Are there any plans to implement that into Garrison Butler?

18. Zicoth

Zicoth Member

Does professions cds fixed yet?! Ty!

19. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

there are and you can vote HERE for that feature. it is currently the top voted feature so if they plan to add external features like that then it would possibly be next.

That said, there are profiles and an awesome free plugin to trap whatever you want to trap. I'm not a fan of this feature being added personally because I see at least half a dozen smaller things within the garrison that should go first...

Anything that needs to be checked, turned in, completed, or whatever else would be awesome to have :)

Thanks for the breakdown on what you think each bot does best. Always good feedback, Alisha does great work.

20. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Tooon stay inside an Building and endless cast the Vendor Mount, but the Building isnt so high so he directly dismount in a loop.

Attached Files: