• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GarrisonButler

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by deams, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Darkdog72

Darkdog72 New Member

It's not just in the salvage yard, but that's mostly where it is. It's probably because that's the point it's trying to vendor things. I've also noticed that sometimes chars just stop, with HB logging/reporting nothing at random places in the garrisons. What solves it (over a sample of 20 or so tries over the past two days) is to open a vendor mount and just sell something, and the bot moves on. Unfortunately the log is blank as to what it is trying to do.

2. Darkdog72

Darkdog72 New Member

The problem now is that some issues doesn't create anything in the log (even with max log level). There are two issues that generally seems to be stopping the bot right now, apart from a few other random issues mentioned elsewhere (fighting evading mobs, TP, mesh issues getting chars stuck). I don't even know if it's a HB bug or it's GB,

1. Characters getting stuck, mostly at the Salvage yard but also random places. I'm pretty sure this is caused by a failed attempt to vendor, since with few exceptions the bot just stops with nothing in the log, not even what it is attempting to do, but moves on just fine once you manually open a vendor mount and vendor 1+ junk item(s). Could be that HB is broken as of the vendoring API/call and you might check the # of items in the inventory to see if it has changed or something, as a way of confirming that vendoring is done. Just wild speculations.

2. Queueing work orders and sometimes picking up. It doesn't happen to all chars and all professions and it seems as it happens more consistently with some, specifically I have problem with scribe orders (but also others more randomly). It goes to the work order NPC, opens the dialog but doesn't do anything, yet the log only shows repeatedly "[GarrisonButler ICE] 2.7.4.0: [HarvestShipment] IsFulfilled called." over and over again about every 1-1.5 seconds (not attaching the log because that is all there is to it). This goes on in an infinite loop until the bot is stopped. FYI the ingame work order status shows that there is free orders to queue and so does the dialog box in the game, and the character has plentiful of materials to use.

There are also random cases where it is (apparently) trying to pick up completed work orders, when there is none to be picked up. I don't know if these are logic errors in the code, or the code is broken because HP API return other values than what is actually the case. The latter case can be triggered sometime if you manually pick up your shipments before running the bot, and the bot will end up there trying to pick up nothing. Unfortunately there is nothing specific in the log, and it's not 100% reproducable as it doesn't always get stuck that way. Yet I think this warrants either that you output more debug/log information around those events, as to pinpoint what is causing it.

Even if you cannot figure out what is causing this, you should at least log that you're trying to post work orders, and if after placing them, HB still says that there are more that can be placed, make a log entry saying just that. You could limit the # of tries and just report that you fail to create the orders and move on, if you can't figure out what is causing this at the moment. I'd rather have the bot run through with as much as possible done, than just getting completely stuck failing the same thing over and over again.

3. dose

dose New Member

Issue I have seen with getting stuck is going to the wrong hut to collect work orders. If i go to the correct hut and collect them manually the bot moves on.

Thanks

4. Kouno

Kouno New Member

I've notice that the GB completes the daily from the Warmill where it will choose either the armor or weapon upgrade. Is there any works into Garrison Butler in the near future? Would be nice since I am an ICE owner.

Thanks.

Keep up the good job! I've recommend your butler to all my buddies and they all have bought at least the lite if not the ICE edition as well.

5. blablub

blablub New Member

If i remember correct highboy posted a profile for the daily plus juwedaily it's an additional logon in hbrelog but it should work.

@all
      Disabel salvaging should be the best solution atm against sticks an maybe also sell junk if he loots a grey item in garden or mine

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    6. Manihack

Manihack New Member

So now we should disable the salvage yard and the Trading post if we do not want any problems ? Am I correct ?

7. ajeffo

ajeffo New Member

i have a quick question, i have installed HB with the same key as the pc i bought this routine, But when i try to use it, the bot wanders past all the buildings doing nothing and then goes into the town hall and stops saying there is nothing to do. Could it be that all the information from the store has not got to my other pc. Both on the same key and the same WOW account?

8. Sgosnipes

Sgosnipes New Member

Hello,

Alright quick problem I seem to be getting across all my characters here and there. I keep seeing "IsFulfilled called." spamming across my log screen. Not doing anything too special, happens at picking up work orders all the way to sitting at a mining node for 10 minuets.

The logs attached are one within the mine with the same error, as well as another with work orders(stepped in to unstuck, other wise it would of just sat there).

Other than that, great work seems to be coming along very well!

Attached Files:

9. soloak

soloak New Member

so i've been using the old version of HB until you updated your botbase to mesh properly. I just wanted to say thanks. I seen a lot of crying about it not working and people wanting refunds. I've tried the new garrison buddy botbase and i am soooo happy i bought this. Keep up the good work.

and by the way the new version works flawlessly on all 10 of my 100's no issues at all

10. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

no personal information is saved at the store... all information is saved localy at you computer -

HB Installation/Settings/Realm/Charname/GarrisonButlerSettings.xml...

you can copy your settings from one PC to the other...

regards...

11. zekiel247

zekiel247 New Member

Same here just used old version till mesh fix or just leveled some other toons to 100. Now is working perfect again! Thanks for the hard work... haters gonna hate =)

12. Themer

Themer New Member

Yeah, I noticed this too. I will try to get a log this weekend since I do most of my garrison clears while at work.

13. Deserter

Deserter New Member

Work Order and Mission Hangups. Does not trigger next step of HBRelog

The bot worked well at collecting all renewable resources and work orders from what I can tell. It collected finished missions and began new missions. That's as far as it got. It stood at the mission table. the bot completed mine and garden, collected complete work orders, then hung without any npc selected or UI page open. It hung standing next to the profession building closest to the town hall on the side towards the garden. If I ran the character away from the spot it was standing, it would return there again.

In both instances the bot did not complete to the point of doing a 2nd run through or finishing completely to trigger HBRelog to progress to the next step.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    14. ufeeboy

ufeeboy Member

15. ufeeboy

ufeeboy Member

16. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

Hey, thanks for fixing up the mesh issues. Doing a great job.

My only question is regarding the time it takes to complete the missions. I remember awhile ago GB was really fast with processing missions. A full run would be 6 minutes tops. Now it is spending upwards of 10-20min selecting missions. I can tell it is still working as the log file keeps on getting information like this:

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      Is there anyway to make it faster? A simpler way of selection?

Edit: 20 minutes and counting.
      Edit2: went afk and HB closed lol

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    17. ArmyDr

ArmyDr New Member

Perfect response! I am being patient :) Only when HB messes something up do I realized just how much it improved my gaming experience. Over the past 2-3 days doing stuff manually, I can't help but think, "I would have quit this game already if I had to do this every day on all of my toons."

Thanks for your work!

Btw, I don't know if you need more, but I posted two logs here:
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...0-garrisonbutler-post1933739.html#post1933739
      Still having the same issue.

**** EDIT ***

Here are two more logs:
      The first log 18.01 - ended after mine/garden, picking up all shipments and starting salvage yard
      The second log 18.00 - I experimented by turning salvage off and he ended at turning in quests

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    18. mastapasta

mastapasta New Member

19. deams

deams Community Developer

Thank you for the logs guys. Big help!

I've moved forward, current beta has new fixes, but still unstable due to the vendor routine not firing properly for everyone, HB nav seems to still fail from time to time, couldn't pinpoint why yet though. The old system was managing pretty well, so I have faith it will soon be fixed.

As always, wanna be transparent with you guys.
      I have to fly away for the weekend, joining my family for the birthday of my recently deceased brother.
      It kills me to leave you all with a botbase not entirely functional, so I'll try to work on the way and when I can, but I have to prioritize my private life for once.

20. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

This shouldn't even be in question. Anyone with a sense of humanity would respect this. Be with your family, and condolences for your loss.