• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GarrisonButler

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by deams, Nov 29, 2014.

1. zeress

zeress New Member

Honestly that's how I did it too initially before making said guys 100. Obviously kicks's won't stop at the garrison but you should be checking in occasionally anyways

2. ozeeel

ozeeel New Member

Bot doesn't loot any mobs, and that is a waste of many herbs/ore :(

3. soloak

soloak New Member

hope all is well cant wait for the update when you get back

4. razer

razer New Member

My guys get stuck at missions. Could be my setting but they just stand at the missions and do nothing. I have 17 followers.

5. deams

deams Community Developer

Hi everyone,

Been working on the next update as soon as I was home (and well fed ;) ).
      Will keep you posted on the fixes and changes.
      I'll come back on the forum later today to answer all the posts left out during the days I was away.

Have a good day, happy boting! :)

6. Themer

Themer New Member

Excellent news!

Minor inconvenience... the Vendor mammoth/yak... the bot is trying to summon it in the salvage yard again, despite the "NO ANIMALS ALLOWED" sign I put up. I recall this was addressed in the early phases of GButler, but it has come back. Could you stall the vendor mount by exiting the building to a neutral place first, or test to see if the vendor of the salvage yard is within a short distance before calling the sell routines? It is just painful watching it attempt to summon it multiple times without success.

Also, as other have stated, the mobs in the mines and gardens are not being looted. I'm confident that you can reproduce it on your end, but I can PM a log if you cannot.

7. Manihack

Manihack New Member

The bot should right click on Hennick in the Salvage yard !! best way to sell stuff after opening the crates...

8. Darkdog72

Darkdog72 New Member

It's not the only place it is stopping. If you have a mine and loot carts, or start the bot with some grey junk already in the bags, it will stop at random places. Most often at the command table after turning in missions, or after salvaging . It also happens inside the mine and at random locations in the Garrison. Could be it's only failing for those who actually have a vendoring mount, that it's trying to summon when inside and failing, instead of running to the nearest fixed vendor.

9. Darkdog72

Darkdog72 New Member

I have been doing some research on the current choke points, and as I've written elsewhere, the vendoring bug seems to be related to using a vendoring mount when available, despite it not being possible to summon it. There is unfortunately nothing in the logs. I suppose it might be possible to either move to a safe location before vendoring, or force the use of named NPCs for vendoring instead of using the mount. It might be a freak accident, but vendoring ran just fine on an account that has no vendoring mount.

The problem with chars getting stuck at placing or picking up work orders seems to be, at least the two times I've spotted it now, related to a bug in the WoW client that makes the Garrison info window say there are work orders to be picked up, despite there being none available to click on. When this happens, the interface says like there is 7/36 but nothing to loot. The work order NPC then just says (obviously) that you cannot place further orders, because the queue is already full until you pick up the non-spawed goods. This doesn't resolve even by relogging or restarting the game sometime. I actually had to reboot the PC to normalize it, so maybe HB is screwing around with the wow client somehow (I haven't checked the wow forums if this is actually a known problem outside of HB use). This is also sometimes happening if you loot work orders manually before starting the bot, btw, but not 100% reproducable.

I suggest that you just move on and log the failed attempt if anything get stuck during work order handling/vendoring/whatever. Would also be fine if you just ignore the vendoring problem if bags aren't full and have like > 10 slots left or something. It's kind of pointless to have the bot stop because of vendoring issues when there is 80 slots free. Generally, the bot isn't mission critical so it's probably much better to have it skip stuff that it can't complete and log it, than stopping the full thing. It would make it much more fault tolerant, if you just assume that anything can fail and already deal with it as such. If there's a fatal error, like 0 bag slots or something else critical, it should just log it and move on and let HBRelog move on to next task, if the warning message isn't dealt with.

10. Themer

Themer New Member

Just a reminder! Make sure you backup your HB directory BEFORE updating your HB (new patch just now). May cause unexpected behavior!

11. Themer

Themer New Member

Any thoughts about allowing us to mail excess gold to our other toons? Having to hunt down each character and mail their gold to my main is getting tedious. I often have 10+ toons with around 1-3K gold after a good day with missions, etc., after which I need to mail all that gold to my main character. If we could do something like "Mail all gold in excess of <gold amount>" and enter a variable. That way, when HBrelog is done, each alt has already been good gold makers and sent their money to where it can be spent.

12. PersonalBot

PersonalBot New Member

I asked him about this a few days ago and he put it up on the Trello. Feel free to go vote for it here https://trello.com/c/Gxnkk5TZ

13. NovemberLima

NovemberLima New Member

Found a solution for the

[12:18:40.895 D] Exception was thrown in BotBase.Root.Tick
      [12:18:40.895 D] Buddy.Coroutines.CoroutineUnhandledException: Exception was thrown by coroutine ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at GarrisonButler.ButlerCoroutines.AtomsLibrary.Garrison.PickUpWorkOrders.IsFulfilled()
      at GarrisonButler.ButlerCoroutines.AtomsLibrary.Sequencer.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
      at GarrisonButler.ButlerCoroutines.ButlerCoroutine.<RootLogic>d__13.MoveNext()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at CommonBehaviors.Actions.ActionRunCoroutine....()
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.(Boolean )
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.(Boolean )
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
      at CommonBehaviors.Actions.ActionRunCoroutine.Run(Object context)
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Action..()
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.(Action , String , Boolean )

spam.
      Mine work orders were activated, but the mine quest wasn't finished yet.

14. OWGrand

OWGrand New Member

All the times stay near inscribers resources and dont take it I take it by hands. Log will adding later, not in a home .

15. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

16. cathaliw

cathaliw New Member

The Bot does not loot mobs in the garrison any longer. Why is that?

17. givemhell

givemhell Member

votes dont matter the author will do what ever he feels like, he made that very clear

18. Spider

Spider New Member

Hello

I try the GarrissonBoss for tryal.

Today I start, and after he bring the fishing dalie back, he try to climp the mountain.

Pls look what is wrong.

Sorry my bad english.

Regards Spider

View attachment 5704 2015-05-01 07.05.txt

19. deams

Thank you for the info!
      The prequest check seems to have been broken in the last update.

20. deams

I agree, although we don't have that much control on the selling.
      Or we have to bypass completely honorbuddy.