• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Gatherbuddy 1.7.5.2 - Twilight Highlands, Uldum and Mount Hyjal mailing improved

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hawker, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

To use Gatherbuddy Standard download from here: Gatherbuddy 1.7.5.2 Standard - Downloads - WOW Bot for PVP Leveling Gathering - Gatherbuddy & Honorbuddy Forums

To use Guild Vault inventory control or mailing, download from here: Gatherbuddy 1.7.5.2 Goldseller - Downloads - WOW Bot for PVP Leveling Gathering - Gatherbuddy & Honorbuddy Forums

It seems a number of people have Bloodsail Admiral titles so hearthstoning to Booty Bay, Everlook and Gadgetzan has not been ideal. So I am adding in zone mailing.

If you are receiving the message telling you that Gatherbuddy needs to install extra components over and over, please read the following!

Run the GatherbuddyInstallerWorkaround.exe located in the zip archive .

Some text should appear.

Close it, and run GB.

Attached Files:

2. UndiluteD

UndiluteD New Member

Nice work mate :D testing now

3. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

I'll test the TH mail / repair soon :) thanks

4. Anderss87

Anderss87 New Member

"Repairs within Uldum and mails from Cenarion Hold, Silithus. Please do learn the Oasis of Vir'sar to Cenarion Hold flight path if you don't already know it. Gatherbuddy uses the flightmaster for that journey."

So where do we put the HS to?

For the rest, the Oasis of Vir'sar is in the far northwest corner of Uldum!

edit: Tried the mail function and seems it doesn't need any hs. Flies to the oasis and uses flightmaster to get to CH. Works well! Good job hawker <3

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
    5. Hawker

If you use mailing, you put your HS wherever you want. GB will use the flight paths not your hearthstone.

6. Faebs

Faebs New Member

I don't think that the dismounting is only because of a mob attacking. The times I saw it dismounting was in the center of dragonmaw port.

Going to give it a try now

//Had a dismounting death right now. Do you have any clue what the problem might be ?

7. FEUP

FEUP New Member

Thanks alot hawker , will test soon.

8. Hawker

I know exactly what the problem is. A mob hits you, WoW dismounts you and you fall to your death.

Make a profile without flying through the dragons.

9. Faebs

Faebs New Member

A mob hitting me in Dragonmaw port? I saw the bot dying several times, there is no mob nearby.

Does anyone else have this problem with "Twilight Highlands [MINING][HERBALISM][HIGH LEVEL]" Profile?

10. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Bot tries to fly through the roof when repairing in Twilight Highlands with repair vendor Caelyb Coppercrag. Never repairs........

11. corran11

corran11 New Member

it gets stuck after repairing in thundermar
      tries to fly through the house, the roof that is

12. Beast

Beast Member

does the client for wow need to be fully downloaded for this to work like with HB? cause i just gon a new computer today and im half way downloaded with the client and when i log on and try to run GB it says that its not attached to WoW... please help
      thanks in advance

13. Kickazz006

Hawker,
      If it's possible to tell the bot to go to a hotspot before mounting, but after repairing, there ya go:
      (-3191.047, -5024.541, 120.4291 ) <-- this spot is outside of the little hut in Thundermar (alliance) in Twilight Highlands

If not, you may want the bot to repair from Middle-East Wetlands

<Vendor Name="Victorina" Entry="41622" Type="Repair" X="-3270.458" Y="-2787.835" Z="12.77775" /> @ Greenwarden's Grove (middle-east of map) - not under anything

mailbox:
      <Mailbox X="-3253.684" Y="-2770.775" Z="13.12936" /> - is not under anything

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/archiv...ng-more-combat-improvements-3.html#post186608 <--- from that post.

14. Botanist

Botanist Banned

I suggest using the repair vender and mailbox at Highbank. Both are in the open and shouldn't cause any "stuck" problems. Of course, people would have to do the first 10 or so quest, starting with King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind, to open up the Highbank vendors and flight point. But, they should have done that already anyhow.

<Vendor Name="Richard Maschner" Entry="49726" Type="Repair" X="-4856.569" Y="-6606.094" Z="9.417968" />

<Mailbox X="-4861.635" Y="-6671.122" Z="8.51204" />

15. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

Version 1 and now 2 as well, give a weird bug with small race like my DK gnome, i have 3 of them, when getting in water, i get the msg in water? then it jump and sometime later it completely bug out, each node give me in water? and jump before mount back, even if i am not in water, it happend on my 3 gnome, doesnt seem to happend on any of my humain paladin or humain dk..... so i am guessing its related to the race as small race need to be highner out of the water than humain to get off the breath bar..... can you guys do something about it ?

I forgot to mention even if i drop GB and reload it, it regive me the in water msg each node when it decide to bug out, closing wow and reloading everything seem to fix it til it happend back ....

Thx

Zuruss

16. Kickazz006

This requires the quests and hawker wants un-phased ones. As I know for my bots that I have there, I sure as hell aint doing those stupid quests lol

17. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Lol, I know it requires doing the quest, as I stated. Took me all of 10 minutes to do the quest. Beats flying to another zone to repair or mail. Not to mention, you have to do it anyhow to use guild deposits.

18. Hawker

Post a log and the profile and I'll test.

19. lekaf

lekaf New Member

testing right now ! thanks :)

20. Anderss87

Anderss87 New Member

Ok Uldum is totally broken.. Woke up and my bot has spent the last 9 hours flying back and forth between uldum and CH.. Too big of log but this part goes on and on for 9 hours..

After looking it over he never completes the repair.. Didnt help that I restarted the bot either.. I had gold for repair and all...