• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • GatherBuddy Bans

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Regal, May 15, 2013.

1. Regal

Regal Member

Hello All,

I have been reading the forums for a few weeks now and have noticed a lot of people are being banned when using GB. However, I am wondering if this is due to GB way-points that people are speculating as the cause or something else. I have a theory that it is not necessarily GB, but what people are actually doing with the mats acquired from using GB. I would like to ask the following questions to anyone who has been banned when using GB...

1) Are you shuffling a very high amount of mats per day?
      2) Are you selling/trading/storing a high amount amount of mats per day?

I could be totally off, but just thought I would bring it up on the forms and see what other people think.

2. mkay1337

mkay1337 New Member

i'm off GB and i only exploit AH this time.
      accodring to Start at wauctio there are many folks on every realm who sell about 1k Auctions per day and this for a long period of time

3. favor98

favor98 New Member

Where are you facts? It's probably more connected to waypoints then to mats quantity.... who would you sooner ban a guy that makes XXX amount of mats or the guy that makes XXX amount of mats and move like A>B>C>A>B>C>A>B>C>A?

4. Regal

Regal Member

Unfortunately, I do not have any "facts", but I don't think anyone else does either. I'm just guessing at this point and sparking a conversation. I've been using GB for the past few weeks with public profiles without any issue; however, I haven't been going crazy with it. I will typically gather for 2 - 3 hours on two different toons (4 - 5 days a week), level alts using Kick's profile and run some heroics (manually). I am a US player though so maybe the ban rate is not as bad as it is for the EU player base...

5. standza

standza Member

It is just matter of time when they gona hit US. They can clean servers if they wish. They can ban all bots. Just depend what they want to do. Yes, they know that we are botters and that they show to us on EU servers. They know all time it is just matter what is their next moove. Who know, maybe Blizz think that is our fault why they loose 1.3 mil subs and they wana ban all bots on EU.