• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • GB vs GB2 Questions

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kylista6, Mar 21, 2011.

1. kylista6

kylista6 New Member

Hey guys, sorry if this is posted somewhere but I've honestly done my best to look everywhere for an answer.

I'm new to GB and HB, and I'm wondering what the difference between GB and GB2 is. Some profiles that I'm wanting to use wont load (Failed to get path xxxxx) and have seen that the cause of this is using a profile meant for either GB or GB2 (whichever one you dont have). So, I'm wondering if there's a simple way to find out which one you have, and how to get GB2.

In Short:

1. What is the difference between GB and GB2?
      2. How do I get GB2?
      3. Is there a simple way to see if someone's submitted profile is a GB or GB2 profile?
      4. How do I see if my GB is GB or GB2?

2. Zevksis

Zevksis Member

1: GB is a standalone farmer bot made by Hawker. It's intended to be lightweight so gold farmers can run many client/bots with relative low resource consumption.
      GB2 is a botbase for honorbuddy, it does about the same as GB but with GB2 you are able to use mesh to navigate, custom classes and plugins.

2. You buy honorbuddy lifetime and get 3 sessions or 1 year honorbuddy and the key for paid flying plugin.

3. Yes, their have their own places to be submitted.
      Profiles and Gatherbuddy 2 Profiles (HB)

4. Log into your buddyshop and see what you bought. Either it will say GB or Honorbuddy. GB is GB and Honorbuddy is honorbuddy (with the possibility to run GB2, Archaeology buddy, Instancebuddy+++)

3. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

To put it simply; if you're only running one bot (say, for yourself), I suggest using GB2.

If you're a gold farmer, then GB is your best bet (for its lower resource usage).

Both are very good at what they do. You just get a bit extra out of GB2. (A 'complete' WoW bot, opposed to just a gather bot)