• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [GB2] Bengan?s Gathering Profile Pack

Discussion in 'Gatherbuddy 2 Profiles' started by Bengan12, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Undeadelf3

Undeadelf3 New Member

Hi, Im currently using your profile and I am using it to mill herbs and make the shoulder enchants. The bot will go on for a little while and do the shoulder enchants, then sell them and put the money in my guild bank. After that, it will just keep restarting every 15 seconds or so. I have 2 full bags of pigments and more herbs in bank. Thanks

2. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Strange, do you have a log for me to look at?

3. Undeadelf3

Undeadelf3 New Member

After I turned off the deposit gold in guild bank. It works fine now. Just thought it would help if I let ya know :D

4. Undeadelf3

Undeadelf3 New Member

I gathered up some more herbs and stopped your profile. Went back to start it up and it came up with the same message so I turned the deposit guild bank on, started it then turn it off and started it just to refresh it. It still did it. Then I opened the guild bank and started the profile and it worked fine but with the deposit in guild bank set to off. Its weird lol.

5. Undeadelf3

Undeadelf3 New Member

Ok, I figured out the problem. It fills up all my bags with inks from milling and then I still have herbs in the guildbank and mailbox and then because it has no room. It won't keep milling and just says done. Is there and option somewhere or something I can do to prevent this?

6. Arm

Arm New Member

Can it be used for farming mop herbs/ores and put them on ah automatically?

7. Bengan12

If you use HBRelog you can switch profile it will then fly to two moons do what ever you want, or switch character to one that can ah, then switch back to the farmer again.

8. fixertm

fixertm New Member

Hello bengan!First of all i must say that ur gb2 MoP profiles are outstanding.i'm find myself using [GB2][AIO][Neutral][Multi zone]TJF - VoTFW alot.Very good node/hour , but there are 2 problems :
      - the toon gets stuck at the "Pearlfin Village" zone because he found an ore under water and he can't reach it
      - the toon gets stuck just south at "Paw'don Village" zone because he found an ore under water and he can't reach it.
      This shouldnt be a problem cuz if you stop bot,farm it urself , then start bot again it should move but i would love to have this profile full afk'able.Could you lend me your help ?:)

9. sibellae

sibellae New Member

First, let me say that this is a very good profile. I use the Pandaland profile to mine minerals, and it's definitely bringing in some very favorable numbers. However, there's something I noticed when I glanced at the screen when it reached Kun-Lai Summit; it certainly isn't a problem, it might be beneficial to perhaps implement this in the future (if possible). There a lot of caves in the Winter's Blossom and Kota Basecamp area that are incredibly ripe with nodes (a good bit of which are Rich Ghost Iron). Is there any possible way to incorporate those routes into the profile, at all?

Regardless of whether it can or can't be done, the profile is still definitely worth using. Positive rep for you, good sir!

Edit:
      [​IMG]
      This is one of the caves in the Kota Basecamp after I picked, roughly, over half of the nodes already.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
    10. Bengan12

If you could give me the hotspots then i can add them to the blacklist.

11. Bengan12

I have had thoughts off making a cave dweller, but it is not possible with GB2 must use questbot. one can fly to the cave, enter walk out, then fly to another.

12. fixertm

fixertm New Member

The problematic nodes are
      TJF : 61/82 ; 57/82 ; 61/84 ; 57/77 ; 51/91
      Also , will i need to re-download your SVN after you blacklisted them? or will it do that automaticly

13. Bengan12

HB hotspots would have ben faster for me, them i could have added right away, thats cords and i need to laate them one by one and add them that way.

You need to update the SVN, there is autoupdating scripts, but if you don?t use those you need to right klick the folder and update.

For future, when you are at a problematic node open HB klick "Developmer tool" and klick generate hotspot, you sould then get a hotspot in the hb window, a blackspot i can take as well.

14. fixertm

fixertm New Member

Oh well , i tought you would need the map coord's. Next time i will give you those.So have you blacklisted them? Thx for everything mr Bengan.Awsome profile,awsome man!

15. fixertm

fixertm New Member

<Hotspot X="-65.1269" Y="-2503.978" Z="0.01673647" />
      <Hotspot X="65.47027" Y="-2499.072" Z="-1.734912" /> . Blackspot this aswell,its the same thing (node in water,toon gets stuck )

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    16. Bengan12

Just got home from work, i will look upp the cords, the hotspots i can add right away.

17. xspeed

xspeed New Member

Bengan,
      I have a minner lvl 600 and i always use this cave because it is the best place to pick ghost iron. Couldn`t you a profile for this cave only?
      I am asking because the nodes respawn very fast in this cave. It is about 10 minutes each respawn.
      Thanks anyway man. Your profiles are AWESOME!

18. Bengan12

A grind or questing profile could do the job. Once i am done working on current projects i might look in to this.

19. xspeed

xspeed New Member

Thank you for now man.

20. malin75baryard

malin75baryard New Member

Is it possible for you to create profiles like this without flying?