• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [GB2] [N] 50 Profiles for Each Zone with Random Hotspots!

Discussion in 'Pandaria - 525-600' started by zonpan2lol, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Baadboi

Baadboi New Member

Lovely profiles mate! I really appreciate the hard work you have gone through, but i have some problems with Arelog and i wanted to give this problem a try on this thread :).

So, it was working flawlessly yesterday night, but then after around 3 hours i got this message, The bot has sent an exit code to no longer run. Terminating monitor.

Im wondering what "code" is it that makes this happen? I have setup my Arelog just like urs, but i still have this problem, please help, thanks.
      *EDIT* - Is there any way to make this loop over and over? If so, how? because that might be the problem?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    2. Xelation

Xelation Member

Is anyone having problems with it not repairing? It mails correctly but it doesn't repair.

It always repaired before but now it stopped. Any reasons why?

3. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

I wouldn't know, It's been fine for me.

4. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

As for the error, I really have no idea, but maybe it is because of the loop.
      To make it loop over and over, go to the tasks section and you will find a button that says "Loop Tasks", make sure that's checked and it should rinse and repeat.

5. Xelation

Xelation Member

How do you make the profile go to repair after it mails stuff? It's not doing it for me...

6. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

It repairs when it needs to repair, not after mailing.

7. GruaigRua

GruaigRua New Member

It could've been said earlier in the Thread but I'm just wondering if there's an SVN available for this pack?

8. Mathiashr

Mathiashr New Member

What does those 50 random profiles do ? and what is GGS ? [GGS] [R] Kun-Lai Profiles Pack.zip what bott should i be running it with ? and any plug-ins?

9. alexko9

alexko9 Member

Hey, don't know if has previously been asked, but how exactly do the profiles switch?

I don't see it doing in honorbuddy, and I believe I set up the code correctly, I'll upload the monitor file, if you could take a look at it and make sure I did it right.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
    10. alexko9

alexko9 Member

Did you bother to read the first post at all???

If you are not familiar with GB2 profiles, as it is something you should know about and probably the only thing you can't get from reading the first post, GB2 means Gatherbuddy2, it is a bot base in honorbuddy, used for gathering Herbs and Ore.

The profiles will gather herbs and ore if set up properly in Honorbuddy in the selected area.

The 50 random profiles, are 50 profiles with random hotspots for gathering so that you have less of a chance of getting banned. Many popular profiles while have a good income, will get you banned if used for a long time.

As you are a bit new I wouldn't recommend trying to do the entire ARelog trick to switch profiles, just pick a random profile every time you run the bot.

11. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

First of all, remove that file immediately since it contains your account password, character name, and email.

The profiles won't switch because you haven't used the code I posted for that. It's under the <Tasks /> section. Please read the guide thoroughly and for the love of god, remove that file from existence.

12. alexko9

alexko9 Member

Thanks, not the first time I almost compromised my account on here -_-

Went back to copy the code, and it wasn't there.

I put it in and saved it, my computer is opening the code file in Dreamweaver, when I'm done I save it and close it, does ARelog somehow reset the code lines?

13. falkaro

falkaro New Member

sry

Last edited: May 14, 2014
    14. MorvetteWoW

MorvetteWoW New Member

I did a thread search to see if the grizzly hills profile had been requested/posted and didn't find it (so if it has been, I appologize.)
      So my question is, would you mind posting it please? :) Or PMing it? Thank you for your time and thank you for the great profiles :) I'm excited to try them out!

15. MorvetteWoW

MorvetteWoW New Member

Does this require flying or can it be used with ground mount only? The profile I'm wanting to use is the jade forest, but I am only 85