• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [GB2] Poseidus + herbs

Discussion in 'Cataclysm - 450-525' started by huberecik82, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Marcel-Sleep

Marcel-Sleep New Member

Super!
      Hatte das Gl?ck nach 2 Stunden das Mount looten zu k?nnen.
      Allerdings hat HB es nicht gelootet und ich musste es von Hand machen.
      War reiner Zufall, dass ich zu der Zeit am PC war. Auch jetzt lootet er die Mobs nicht und
      "Reitet" einfach von Blume zu Blume. Ich habe keine Ahnung wie ich das ?ndern kann...

Gru? Marcel

2. buzzerbeater

buzzerbeater Well-Known Member

Einfach in den HB Optionen Loot mobs einstellen.

Aber hol dir lieber das rarekiller plugin ausm forum, das ist wesentlich sinnvoller.

3. Marcel-Sleep

Marcel-Sleep New Member

Hi,

habe das Plugin drauf. Lootet er dann ausschlie?lich Poseidus?

Gru?
      Marcel

4. buzzerbeater

N?, glaube nicht.

Meine eher wegen dem Encounteralarm und der Funktion nur den Mob anzugreifen.

Also looten an plus das Plugin.

5. Purify

Purify New Member

Is it true that it only spawns from friday 11:00 - to sunday 11:00?

6. huberecik82

huberecik82 New Member

AFAIK it's random spawn with 48 hours cool down. Correct me if I'm wrong. So if you farm for 2 days straight you should have pretty high chance to get it. It took me around 2 weeks of farming with about 40% of time having bot running. I guess it's RNG like everything else in wow.

7. buzzerbeater

"Poseidus's spawn time seems to range from 72-120 hours and is subject to server restarts, meaning his spawn resets after a maintenance or the weekly restart on Tuesday at 5:00 am.

The weekly maintenance usually ends at 11:00 am server time, meaning he won't spawn till at least Friday at 11:00 am server time and at the latest 11:00 am Saturday.

He will only spawn 1-2 times in an ENTIRE WEEK, so be prepared to never have your wish of getting one fulfilled. If there is a maintenance at some other point besides Tuesday in the week, he may only spawn 0-1 times in that week.

Don't waste your time trying to farm him on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, because he will NEVER spawn on these days as long as there is a server maintenance on Tuesday. If he is killed on Friday, he will not spawn on Sunday at all, but may spawn on Monday/ Tuesday morning if killed just before 5:00 am Saturday morning. If he is killed past 5:00 am Saturday morning, he will not spawn again until Friday.

So, if you are hoping to kill Poseidus, get his precious loot, and waste as little of your time as possible, pay attention. Only camp his spawning points on Friday at 11:00 am to Sunday at 11:00 am, if you do not find him at some point during those 48 hours, he was found and killed by someone else. If you wish to take a swing at your luck, camp his spawning points from 11:00 am Monday morning to 5:00 am Tuesday morning. There is no guarantee that he will spawn on Monday or Tuesday, and there is only a small chance he will spawn on Monday or Tuesday if he was killed in between 11:00 am Friday to 5:00 am Saturday.

Good luck farming guys and remember that he usually doesn't take 120 hours to spawn, and will most likely spawn after about 96-110 hours as is what the majority of the reports show.

If you think it would be a waste of time farming him, remember that he has been sold in prices ranging from 30k gold to 100k gold, with 100k gold being more common. If you happen to find one being sold for a small amount like 30k, BUY IT AND SELL IT FOR MORE!

In addition to the 270% swimming speed mount that can be used anywhere, he also has a chance to drop one of these three enchants: Formula: Enchant Bracer - Major Strength, Formula: Enchant Bracer - Agility, Formula: Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect. He may also drop a 359 BoE world drop as well.

The only downside would probably be that he is hostile. This means that if you are camping his spawn and happen to be AFK... you may be killed by the easiest of the rare mobs. If you don't become a sociopath or fall into deep depression after this, then maybe you can get over your humiliation and continue trying!

Oh yes, and I should mention that you CAN NOT SKIN HIM, so I'm just throwing that out there if you wanted a chance at some skin... even though it really doesn't matter since you most likely won't be trying to farm him for some savage leather.

Also, his corpse despawns after a short three minutes. Consider it useless information if you wish.

In conclusion, killing this rare takes hard work and luck, but the payoff is like nothing ever seen. We are talking tens of thousands to over a hundred thousand gold here.

THIS IS THE BEST RARE ADD EVAR! TAKE ALL THE LOOT!

Good luck guys."

According to wowhead.

8. klutte

klutte New Member

My server had 3 restarts as i know of since wednesday, the latest this morning 05.00ish. Does this mean he wont spawn until monday at the earliest, and maybe not at all?

9. treeslol

treeslol New Member

i love you thanks got it on the first night :D

10. GIVEMEANAME

GIVEMEANAME Active Member

what night was this and what region?
      us/eu ?

11. naknokelb

naknokelb New Member

ill get wow error in the same spot with this one :/ anyone got the same problem ?

12. Ogait

Ogait New Member

I am receiving an WoW Error as well on the same spot. I was sitting on my desktop and I had my botting acc on my laptop so I could check it regularly to see if it was all okay and I did receive the error on the same spot....

Can anyone check what was wrong with it on the time it crashed. I can give more logs if needed.

I'll put my bot again now to check it and see if it crashes again.

Attached Files:

13. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

With the plugin running, will it attack the mob and loot it?

Auto loot in wow is off, since lootfilter wont work anyway, will it still loot it? Loot in bot config is on.

Trying to run it overnight, and be4 going to sleep would like to know if it will loot if encountered.

Edit : zzzz time, ill let it run, hoping it will attack and kill / loot when encountered.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    14. Iwannidis

Iwannidis New Member

I AM GETTING A BLACK SCREEN ON THE SAME SPOT AND THEN DC what can i do?

15. Norbius

Norbius New Member

Thanks, great work =) I got kinda lucky I guess, got the mount after just 1 night :D

16. tharis

tharis New Member

I have got a lot of black screens aswell :<

17. Norbius

Norbius New Member

I started getting black screens in the very same spot today. It's been working flaweless up till today, any problem with the new hb update?

18. Norbius

Norbius New Member

Wooot, got poseidus (again) :D second time now, haha :D

19. GIVEMEANAME

GIVEMEANAME Active Member

Its a glitched wow bot tracker herb = turn mining/herbing off for a while

20. Norbius

Norbius New Member

ok, good to know, thanks