• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • General Combat Routine [Current: 0.0.1.1] - Picking up where Old Routine left off

Discussion in 'Archives' started by stealthy, Nov 2, 2016.

1. roneo1

roneo1 Member

Hey stealthy, I have orb of storms on my bar but my main dmg spell is arc, I was using orb of storms to generate power charges, but the routine is never placing orb of storms, is there any reason for that?

2. Lustkim

Lustkim Member

Hi there Stealthy, want to say thanks for your amazing work, and here is some questions
      Like i see, you create this routine and mover for additional defensive possibility (kiting\dodging etc) i played eq mara and just running into pack oneshot everything and i'm fine lmao - there is a reason to use ur routine or with some additional defensive stuff i will lost my average time per map? (sorry for stupid question, have no time to test it)
      and here is a chance to add some things to kill barrels (and similar shit) with your main active skill? (eq for me) or this is related to OGB?
      ty again

3. Darox

Darox Member

Looking forward to the new league and new skills coming out. Will have to try one of the channeled skills and see how it works with this routine. Could be some pretty strong builds... will have to see if the skills are OP or total crap.

4. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

META dude, META.

There's 99% chances the skills get a balance patch anyway. also, for channeld skills, don't count on it, even tho it could be handled, it might be funny to code

5. Darox

Darox Member

Yup, just CI Blade FLASKER. GG
      Might start one at the start of the league before patch to EB, so can see how that goes. Then break out a meta build for EB currency farming. Will have to see the nerfs etc to FlasksMcFlaskerson.

6. eatinapineapple

eatinapineapple Member

Edit 2 - What's the best way to use this with BV? I tried melee and it errored a bunch (can provide logs), and at range he likes to just sit there :/

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    7. Unknown Buddy

Unknown Buddy Member

I also tested this with BV and after about 5 minutes had to switch back to another routine. Besides the discipline aura issue (just keeps toggling on and off while using Mapbuddy), this routine didnt seem to handle melee in general well at all. To be fair tho, i believe this routine -currently- is more for squishy ranged characters.

I will test more and read some of the changes stealthy made to see if i can find out why melee is behaving so horribly.

8. ErzaScarlet

ErzaScarlet Member

And it will reset position after sparking too much in one spot to prevent stucks on chests and stuff (as a cool side effect it kinda dodges fat rares/uniques a little bit).
      does this routine have something like this?

9. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I think there's a raycast function to prevent this from happening, not sure

10. Darox

Darox Member

My understanding was this is more the general routine. There are specific skills hat work better with different routines. IE Spark from above, but cyclone and BV are a bit more unique compared to the general just click on mob then it dies.

11. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Buuuuuut this is not how it's supposed to be, sadly

12. Darox

Darox Member

Meh,
      I think the cyclone routine works great, no idea if it could be implemented in this routine..... Feedback in here has been great as well. I would personally love if the cyclone logic was used in this routine, would use it 100%.

In my mind... any improvements or changes are great. Glad people are able to contribute to the community to make the bot better for everybody. I wouldn't mind if there was a routine for the specific skills. Rather it all in one, but that could be more headache than its worth. Wish the improvements here could be put to the cyclone routine.

Does this routine, implement mini stuck feature, similar to the sparker? IE if attacking the same enemy for 4 seconds and its still alive, to reposition? Not sure if that makes sense for most or all builds, but if clipping the edge of something, it might help depending on different projectiles.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    13. Buskemann

Buskemann New Member

Its just standing in the start casting discipline over and over :) Any suggestions... Only happening with this routine :p

14. Darox

Darox Member

Wait for a fix, make a fix, or use other routine.... or don't use disc.

15. kopikasyon

kopikasyon New Member

Hello i started today Path of exile's game and bot :)
      playing now ranged but this character attacking only melee range yard
      How i can set it to move attack protecting the distance ?

16. Darox

Darox Member

There are two different player mover plugins that can be used. You can set it up with 'kite' if in danger etc. Take a look for player mover in the plugin section. However, the bot is down until it is updated to 2.4.2.

17. slaynish

slaynish Member

they've already announced in podcasts that BF won't be nerfed, and the other underpowered channeled skills will be buffed. i'm kinda expecting some support for these skills in routines :)

18. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Dont expect... that's a bad thing

19. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

20. brycem1989

brycem1989 New Member

Doesnt seem to pop vaal spark if also using vaal disc is it possible to use both?

Seems to be using vaal disc when ever it is up too not only when under 40% ES

Also constantly cycles clarity on and off

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016