• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [General Discussion] Would like some suggestions for a better AH addon

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by zeldrak, Apr 21, 2012.

1. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Currently I'm using Auctioneer, but it's really bloated and slow. It's cluttered up with things that I never use like enchantrix, bean counter, a slider bar that docks on the side of the screen, and other tools. I just need something that holds a database like Auctioneer does, can scan the AH and update the database, will allow me to post easily, will perhaps suggest pricing based on the current market and undercut by a designated percent or coin amount that I can customize, and other such simple things.

Basically, I don't play the AH like most of you guys might do. All I do is sell the greens/blues/purples/(rare whites) that drop while I'm leveling and gathering. I also sell gathered items such as ore, gems, herbs, leather, and cloth (etc.). I just want something simple and easy to use that's fast and has an appendable database that will help me with pricing suggestions based on AH scans.

I'm asking you guys for suggestions because I'm sure you all have way more experience with auction house addons and selling crap in the AH.

2. flatz

flatz New Member

Try TradeSkillMaster ;)

3. cawpet

cawpet Member

Or do as I do and use Auctioneer and disable the junk you don't use on the character log in screen ;D. I like it as a whole but that Enchantrix bar that popped out from the side got annoying real fast.

4. zeldrak

I thought TradeSkillMaster was for trade skills, and nothing to do with the AH? Never used it before.

I'm going to be honest with you about that. I have absolutely no idea what to disable. That's really one of the reasons I was looking for a replacement that came without all that crap. I suppose I could spend half an hour or so disabling one thing after another to find out if it breaks Auctioneer, but I just don't want to mess anything up. I'm always so paranoid about doing that. Oh, and yes, that pop-out bar pisses me off. XD

5. qztr

qztr Active Member

6. zeldrak

Ah yes, I remember Auctionator. I tried it once, but it was severely buggy. I wonder if they've updated it since. I'm sure they have, since I used it during 4.2 and I saw it said it supports 4.3. I suppose I can try it out again.