• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Getting some gold for self play

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by hal9k2, Jul 21, 2015.

1. hal9k2

hal9k2 Member

Hey girls and guys

I want to get some gold, just for self play not for sell...

I was botting for quite some time in past times, mostly bgs, leveling alts, but never was doing anything related to get more gold. So my question is what would you suggest to get some gold, I thinking of buying some profiles on Buddy store, but I am not sure which are still up to date and usable (any suggestions?)

Thanks for answers in advance.

2. Signal7

Signal7 New Member

Honestly mate, the majority of the profiles available in the Buddy Store are over priced for what they offer. Many of them can't live up to the claims they promise and are extremely poorly written. There are plenty of free profiles available here that can get you leveled or farm gold that are as good or better than what is available in the Buddy Store. My advice is to learn to write your own profiles, or at a minimum learn how to make changes to the free ones so you can adjust them to better suit your needs. If you have money to burn, then by all means buy some from the Buddy Store, but I've seen/tried a good portion of them and can tell you that they are nothing special.

3. MoobyB

MoobyB Member

if you are willing to pay for a profile to make gold you might aswell just pay blizzard for the gold o.o

gold is so easy to make, just run old raids, get a profile to run old raids. it will make you an easy 7k or so a week. i know thats minimal ammounts compared to millions some botters make but just ask yourself, what do you NEED gold for in wow? ...

4. hal9k2

hal9k2 Member

Which ones you can suggest that are available here on forum for free?

About writing own profiles then you need to spend some time, and know what to farm. I returned to WOW after few months, not sure even what is worth to farm right now (and I know that depends on server economy but I bet there are some general rules at this moment). Just want to get some gold, not big amounts of it.

Thanks for answer.

5. hal9k2

hal9k2 Member

I need to have some gold for game, maybe if profile is good enough to buy wow tokens from AH. Can run in work hours since I work from home.

6. gamerhead

gamerhead Member

Felblight is a hot item atm. Can be gathered from mining herding fishing and skinning. But the price is server dependent. Still going for 200-300g each on my server. So any tannan gathering profile should be decent. Also you can get like 10-15 from the new world boss, so if you have a lot of alts than that's a good bit of coin per week as well.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    7. Signal7

Signal7 New Member

In regards to profiles, I have no idea what class and level of toons you are running, and honestly I have all my own profiles and don't search or use any of the public ones available. That's not to say that they are not out there, I used to DL and run a lot of them before I made my own just to see what area and what mobs the profiles farmed. I know they are out there and work, I just prefer to run my own so I'm not following the same path as another botter in the area.

A few months back I posted a list of some of the things I do to make gold and most of them I still do to this day. Take a look and see any of these will work for you as I don't know your current botting set up:

Gold making