• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Getting started with profile creation

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by xippilli, May 3, 2014.

1. xippilli

xippilli New Member

Just got your product. It works great! Thanks for all your hard work!

There's one issue I have, and that's that I can't find any manuals for this software. I want to start making my own profiles, but I can't seem to get it to work with me. This is likely because I don't really understand what I'm doing. The Manuals forum is empty, and the Manual button on the homepage is a blank link. Are there any currently existing tutorials on profile making for this?

2. eepohno

eepohno Member

3. eepohno

eepohno Member

Ok o.o whoever is coding this thing really took dumb players into consideration yay! with playing around I was able to make a hotspot fighter~ your best bet is to look in the support forum and go from there and play around with it ^_^

EDIT: Does anyone know if I can use blackspot and hotspot together to make a profile that will move and check a small area? I tried that add node button..but nothing comes up~ not sure if it is visually there or it just adds it. but the blackspots seemed to make me walk around. Love the hotspot though as she targets more things then blackspot.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
    4. xippilli

xippilli New Member

I've been checking out all of these threads, but the information is so scattered. A tutorial would be great.
      I've also had the problem with the Add Node button. I also can't seem to add new nodes with that interface at the bottom--it does nothing when I click it and have selected a new node. Am I misunderstanding what that's used for?

5. crazybuz

crazybuz Member

You shouldn't have to add the nodes at all when I create my profiles I just walk between nodes and harvest what I want. After a few laps I save it and let the bot run on its own.

6. xippilli

xippilli New Member

Is that how it works? I tried to get it to work, but I kept getting a message that it couldn't find nodes. I was probably doing something wrong.

7. crazybuz

crazybuz Member

Make sure triangulate is turned on and it should see the nodes in the reborn profile creator. I don't know what level your at just started today and I am up to level 25 Botany doing what I said.