• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • GHOM Warning

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by rookiebot, Jun 3, 2014.

1. R2D2S

R2D2S New Member

What scrubs, one who thinks he's tough shiz for playing HC when in reality he sucks so much he isn't even able to set his bot right resulting in him getting killed by an elite pack as rare as the synapses between his neurons and another who tries to make himself and the previous scrub look smart and awesome yet he doesn't even know how to write "its well spend"...talk about "brain function".

Yes, you two were so pathetic I had to make a forum account to tell you how pathetic you are, I had no reason to make one for years, that's the magnitude of the things you display here TC and the other guy.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    2. crittycrittybangbang

crittycrittybangbang New Member

ROFL You still don't seem to get it.

HC !> SC, it's a preference and a difference in fucking playstyle, absolutely nothing more and measuring it as anything more just proves how insecure you are about your e-peen.

HC botting = SC botting in every single fucking respect except how quickly you're getting banned for it and how many tears you're going to shed when you eventually die because a bot != human at the keyboard.

Again, gtfo, kthxbai, all that, gl gearing up again and trying to convince yourself that those HC toons of yours are worth anything more than everyone else's far superior SC toons.

3. crittycrittybangbang

^ See this guy is getting it. Listen to him please.

4. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

Just lol... I guess you don't read the forums much, this shit is like leaps and bounds above some of the utter stupiditity found on these forums...

Either way good post haha.

5. R2D2S

R2D2S New Member

I have been reading it at least once per day for the last several years (honorbuddy years ago and demonbuddy last two) and believe it or not, this is what I found the most annoying instead of the usual ever present stupid, pointless questions and random ignorance.

6. rookiebot

rookiebot New Member

he obv made a typo, who gives a fuck. you clearly have enough time on your hands to proof read your own post and go back and edit them.

7. rookiebot

rookiebot New Member

curious why you seem to think blizz is targeting HC players more then SC players

:tinfoil

at the end of the day everyone here is fucking cheating, HC is end game

8. pimp22

pimp22 Member

haaaaa, owned

9. Ra1d

Ra1d Member

Yep,and you literally just got to the point of "end game",your character died,start from scratch,sounds fun.

10. joka666

joka666 Member

HC is end game??? where the fuck did that idea come from?? End game in a dungeon crawler... allow me to retort... hahahahahaha LMFAO

11. roroli

roroli Member

Hc is fucking end game you pasty nerds.

Get rekt.

12. R2D2S

R2D2S New Member

When you try to show intelligence and you write like a monkey, everyone gives a fuck and my edit wasn't because of grammar mistakes, it was for the conclusion since most time idots get called out they happen to start discussions with "herp derp wut u knoes, yu not ivan rid forumz, juzt meik accaunt".

I agree with you scrub, HC is endgame, if you're stupid and you run profiles with derp settings resulting in the death of your character, it's game over (you finished the game) so it must suck to start from 0 huh? maybe next time you'll actually read the advice profile makers give you.

13. rookiebot

rookiebot New Member

If only there was some sort of program that would do most of the work for me to get my WD back to 70....if only...

Will miss the Mara's though since its the only one I've ever found

14. Skovmand

Skovmand New Member

The substance was a reminder to write in the title it only concerns HC, so most of people who here plays SC knows it. Very simply said with no offensive tone.

But you really don't sound like the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer when you make a big deal out of pointing out typos. We're all from different countries, having English not as our primary language. The fact that you feel the urge to make a new/another account(last one banned) tells so much about you. We're all laughing at you, lets just stick to topic.

15. R2D2S

R2D2S New Member

Wow, you're telling me not everyone is from England or America? I couldn't have known that, I mean, I must be American or British/Irish, right?

1. What you wrote was so bad the mere sight of it was insulting to anyone above vegetable status.
      2. It also made no sense whatsoever.

Believe it or not, it is my first account, I was never banned and I never had a reason to post here, because the idiocy level was always above what TC and you specifically wrote, if that much stupidity didn't get you two banned ages ago, you can figure out that it's almost impossible to get banned.

16. specv

specv Member

Just use soul walk. I used it to increase my speed which effectively increased the games/hr and it works as emergency mitigation when something goes wrong. Though there are a few DMG spells you could use, Ghom dies in about 5 seconds anyways so the extra dmg was not noticeable.

17. crittycrittybangbang

Are you joking? Is this a joke? This has nothing to do with a tinfoil hat *****pot theory, it's simple math.

Number one, Hardcore is where the only 'competition' in this game lies (a stupid competition but a competition nonetheless). Number two, the player base in Hardcore is DRASTICALLY smaller than SC, I wouldn't be surprised to find out only 5-10% of players ever play a Hardcore character to max level. Three, how many high paragon Hardcore players do you think there are when such a small percentage of people play Hardcore?

It's literally right on the fucking face of it, common sense will tell you why you're more likely to get banned botting HC than SC. You're just seemingly dumb. LOL Good on you though for ignoring every other point made thus far by my posts.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    18. rookiebot

rookiebot New Member

Is that your excuse for not playing HC then? You are afraid of a ban?

When I actually do play, there's a risk and a challenge. Like I said before, its end game, make the switch I'm sure by now you've hit the ceiling in SC so unless your racing to 1000 paragons I really don't see the point in playing a game at a sub par level that no longer produces $

19. crittycrittybangbang

Hahaha, no, I don't require an 'excuse' for not playing Hardcore because as I stated at the beginning of this pointless thread, Hardcore is nothing more than a playstyle choice.

It doesn't make you any better than a Softcore player. It doesn't mean you have more skill. It doesn't mean what you earned is any better than what they did. It just means you did it in a different way to be successful versus a Softcore player that doesn't have an artificially induced handicap of 'never die.'

I'm glad you enjoy Hardcore - seriously, enjoy it to your heart's content. But don't think you're better than anybody else, that just makes you a huge fucking tool, LOL. As for botting Hardcore in RoS making you any money, keep dreaming. The days of Diablo $$$ are over, BOA ensured that. You can't sell anything but an account and no one buys accounts anymore, you can barely give them away for the price of the CD keys.

20. Skovmand

Skovmand New Member

Stop referring me to some other guy talking about HC vs. SC.

I can repeat myself if you like, because you're obviously too dumb to understand it, even tho the point is very obvious. "Write it in the title if it concerns HC, because the majority of botters in here are SC". Nothing else than a reminder for next time.

Yes you were banned before. We all know your type, spending all your time trying to find someone on a public forum to make insults at until banned again. Theres no point in the replays, its to discuss with someone to find some kind of substitute of low social skills in real life. Its kind of sad. So as I said. Back to topic, and stop replying to me if it has no relevance to topic.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014