• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Giwin][Alliance][Questing] 1-90

Discussion in '1-60' started by Giwin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Chapster

Chapster New Member

Quest #25939 ("For Peat's sake") is also slightly bugged. Most of the time the character doesn't get close enough to the item (fire) it is trying to interact with.

2. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

"Added Distance="5" to quest "For Peat's Sake" because the bot was too far away on most attempts" - waiting for code review.
      "Added Hotspots to "Gnoll Escape" for WoWUnit-'Dark Iron Trapper" - I'll also look at adding this also to Dark Iron Trapper quest

New release is awaiting the code review.

Added TaxiRide for Human to avoid Stormwind City and use Goldshire FlightMaster instead as sometimes it triggers a infinite stuck as there seems to be an issue with the Stormwind City FlightMaster (coroutine exception spam), and restarting in that area will trigger the AH Profile (due to level) so this is a much better method than the current one.

Added folder 1-5 to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile (Removed)
      Added folder Race to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5 (Removed)
      Added folder Human to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\ (Removed)
      Added folder Dwarf to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\ (Removed)

Added file Hunter.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Dwarf (Removed)
      Added file Mage.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Dwarf (Removed)
      Added file Monk.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Dwarf (Removed)
      Added file Paladin.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Dwarf (Removed)
      Added file Rogue.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Dwarf (Removed)
      Added file Shaman.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Dwarf (Removed)
      Added file Warlock.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Dwarf (Removed)

Added file Hunter.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Human (Removed)
      Added file Mage.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Human (Removed)
      Added file Monk.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Human (Removed)
      Added file Paladin.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Human (Removed)
      Added file Rogue.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Human (Removed)
      Added file Shaman.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Human (Removed)
      Added file Warlock.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\1-5\Human (Removed)

Increased Hotspots on quest "Operation Recombobulation" due to it being a popular area
      Rewritten quest "Rams on the Lam" a known problem quest but still worked, now optimized and tested. Works very well.

Added folder Character to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\

Added file Auctioneer.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\Character
      Added file Main.xml to [Giwin][Questing][Alliance] 1-90\Profile\Character

Changed from Start.xml to Main.xml
      Changed Me.IsInInstance to Orange from Red text and modified the text.
      Removed some obsolete information in Main.xml including about Framelock and more information about GiwinQuestPlugin and the fact that it's free and is located on Buddy Store
      Added check for infinite stuck on quest Down In Thelgen Rock as it interlinks with another quest (Floodcore item), if not completed in the right way the bot will be stopped and the quest abandoned so HBRelog (or you) can restart the bot and it will try again
      Added reputation check but it's not fast enough to get to Ironforge [Exalted], Added Race mount profiles for each race.
      Added TerminateWhen to "Gnoll Escape" quest due to bot already having the right amount of items in his bags
      Added Hotspots to "Gnoll Escape" for WoWUnit-'Dark Iron Trapper
      Added Distance="5" to quest "For Peat's Sake" because the bot was too far away on most attempts
      Removed Class Quests from 1-5.xml

Will also be adding new guide as it's much easier to use Auctioneer now.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    3. Chapster

Chapster New Member

Another bug:
      Quest #26128 => Not choosing quest reward.

4. Giwin

The bot itself should be choosing quest rewards as this isn't handled by the profile or the plugin but please could I get a full log of this so I can investigate further. Thank you.

5. Giwin

Also like to point out that I replied on Sunday my day off as I basically support the product 24/7, Apologies for not reply on Monday as I was working at the time and haven't checked my emails but have been working on this product as always. I will be leveling a Druid very soon to test for shapeshifting bugs through the quest profile. Thank you for reporting these bugs, I always run through the entire quest profile even if 1 quest bug is reported.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    6. Chapster

Chapster New Member

A few other bugs. I don't have a log of these as the bot is running on a different computer:

Quest #26955 -> Summons Zen'Kiki, takes a flight to the other side of the map (which makes Zen'Kiki disappear), releases a bear, realises that Zen'Kiki is not there, flies back, repeats the whole thing again and again.

Quest #27389 -> Runs around killing mobs but never uses the quest item "Mystic Crystal", even after looting the 5 heads. I had to step in and right click on the item or it would have never finished.

Quest #27450 -> It is failing to detect that it already has 8 of the required items and keeps collecting the same fish without proceeding to the next one.

Quest #27451 -> Not clicking on quest item (in bags) after killing the mobs (using quest item is necessary to craft the required item). Makes the bot run around killing mobs and then stopping.

Quest #27464 -> Running around without being able to get inside the crypt. I stopped the bot, got it inside the crypt, clicked Start and it ran out of the crypt just to go back to do the same and get stuck.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    7. Giwin

All Trials Reset

8. Giwin

I will actively look for the bugs you have listed but you have to understand that the current release is a test release, so I will ensure that if I'm fixing these bugs they do actually correlate to a bug in the quest and not the bot. I have had to manually do one quest because the bot wasn't opening the objects (cages) I checked several times on the quest code and there was nothing wrong with it. I believe there are issues in the test release with interacting with GameObjects. Again it easy to forget that it's a test release because you can use it so it should just work but I've encountered these issues many times when profile writing but after the changes have been made I've lost count the amount of times I've reverted back.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...290-info-test-release-beta-final-release.html

Again I'm not dismissing what you've put as it's very helpful to get good feedback on my profiles as I always run through the quest profiles, I am running your druid class as we speak to find any bugs especially on the quest you've mentioned, but I have to take the state of the release into consideration.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    9. skark76

skark76 Member

Hi, the start.xml file is no longer present, profiles unusable anymore !

10. Giwin

For Auctioneer it's Character\Auctioneer.xml for your Main it's Character\Main.xml
      Submitted GiwinQuestPlugin, and in the process of re-writing the step by step guide, it's now a lot easier to setup, you don't need to switch chars, just make main and auctioneer and then setup hbrelog then start botting but also put in Auctioneer name in GiwinQuestPlugin with API Key then it's done.

11. skark76

skark76 Member

thank you,

Have you got a skype contact, it would be much easier to ask you few questions on there, please.
      you can PM me with your contact.
      Thx.

12. skark76

skark76 Member

I sadly regret that the lack of support for a payable product ! There is so bugs and the 1-60 announced in less than 24 hours are wrongly advertised. I have done 1-13 in 9h+..... I contacted the owner of the profile, sadly, no reply just yet... Neither on this website since last night... Can you clearly exposed when you can do some support (e.g. once a weekx, bi-weekly, monthly), so we know what to expect ?

13. Giwin

You were using a test version of the bot which wasn't even in beta this doesn't reflect the quality of the product, I respond via email as I usually try and check Outlook each day as I don't go on the forums that much (neither do I want to due to all the pokemon stuff), always best to send an email on Outlook not post here. I was busy past 2 days but as is life. I always put a lot of effort into my products as shown I try and respond not only on weekend but even in the early hours of the morning which can including testing this product of amending the code on other products and testing that, even providing support at 3am if required. Apologies, but you should always wait for the release version of the bot which is today before testing the product or any product for that matter.

Like other companies I try to respond within 3-5 working days, but usually it's within hours. I do understand that people just want to use the product even when it's on a test release because guess what we can still use the bot but it really is best to wait till a release if you're trying any new product. Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    14. TheStonerBay

TheStonerBay Member Legendary

Got an error on this quest

A pilot's revenge - A Pilot's Revenge - Quest - World of Warcraft

You are going to collect a "Mangy Claw" from a bear you are going to kill.

Error message:
      Same happands with the quest afterwards.

In Defence of the Kings Lands - In Defense of the King's Lands - Quest - World of Warcraft

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    15. TheStonerBay

TheStonerBay Member Legendary

Hey,

Ran into one more problem. I know some quest is down while legion forces attacks.
      But i checked this one and the quest dont show up. So the bot wont do everything automatically here on out.

Im going to pick up a quest from Captain Nails.
      The log say this one http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26542/heros-call-the-hinterlands

But the quest dont appear. Idk if its taken away or whatever, but just wanted to give you a heads up ;)

16. bryanad86

bryanad86 New Member

im having a problem at lvl 40.. its saying the quest is complicated so the bot stops and the best solution is to wait for someone to complete it. any ideas? i have tried abandoning all the quests and starting the bot, it does the same thing, picks up on and stops because its complicated it says.

17. bryanad86

bryanad86 New Member

prob loading profile at lvl 98... cant get questbot to operate at all.. normal? anything?

18. Giwin

fixed in next version, currently testing for HB3

19. Draqunz

Draqunz New Member

All your products is gone from store? I dont see any statment about this in the post, why is this Giwin?

20. Giwin

Just learning WPF, now that I have I can update the form and continue testing before releasing, I'll be going through the entire profile to ensure it's all working before releasing. Thank you.

If you are not on the latest version of HBRelog there can be random restarts btw.