• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Gladiator Suite - Death Knight

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cokx, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

Are you sure that you tried a completely fresh installation? As in you extracted the HB zip to a new directory and not just pasting over the old files?
      Looks like there are issues loading the settings which shouldn't be the case on a fresh install

2. wicked43

wicked43 New Member

yea, i made a new directory and a fresh install, after that, I'm able to open the settings once, but not a second time, since the invisible window appears then.

Also, the Error i posted, did only happen once, normaly it does not show it, even tho it wont open the settings window.

3. soso69

soso69 New Member

Just activated the trial version and its not showing up when I load HB. Seems to just load Singular and I would expect I would get a popup like I do on my priest (using Glad Suite). Have tried a new install of HB, made sure it was enabled in 'My Purchases'. Checked logs and dont see anything pertaining to the CR or real errors.

4. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

That's pretty weird. If the log does not even mention the CR in the store streamed products then there must be some issue with the streaming

5. Tigerd2110

Tigerd2110 New Member

Hey guys,
      I'm currently at 1900 CR and wanting to push 2k this season. If anyone has reached 2k+ CR this season and could possibly pm me their settings, I would be extremely grateful! Thanks

6. zerucool

zerucool New Member

Hello everyone :)

I am thinking to buy this CR, I would like to know if I can use to arenas, because it seems I can... if yes, how does it work and how can I do it? Could you guys explain me pleaseeeeee ????

I am imagining i will be able to move my char while the CR throw all the spells, is like that?

Thanks alot!!!!

7. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

You can use it for arenas, yes. That's what it's optimized for :)