• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Gladiator Suite - Death Knight

Discussion in 'Death Knight' started by Cokx, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Cokx

Cokx Member Buddy Store Developer

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    2. wurdtoyer

wurdtoyer New Member

Will this work as well for just PvE? There are no working DK profiles at the moment at all. Thanks in advance.

3. frankie22

frankie22 Member

the routine cost the same price for old and new customers ?. Is seriously?. I do not see the benefit of having acquired eight routines 19 euros previously, that serves me be former client of you ?. At least they should give a benefit a gift password old customers. Their old routines do not serve for anything now.

4. doppa

doppa New Member

Yeah i agree.. find it a little greedy asking people that have the older routines to ask of a full price of them...

i have had the bundle since mop, but if i have to repurchase the routine i will not use it as i will just have to repurchase it again after legion ends, "when i bought bundle it said it would provide me with all future updates, i guess it wasn't true..

5. vovkavi

vovkavi New Member

Agree with friends.

6. evilone

evilone Member

I buyed also the last Gladiator Suite, i would stay with TuanHa he is not so greedy and his rotation is also really fine.

7. frankie22

frankie22 Member

Gladiator Suite Death Knight - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Death Knight 2016-05-18 Paid €19.99 Enable
      Gladiator Suite Druid - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Druid 2016-06-15 Paid €19.99 Enable
      Gladiator Suite Mage - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Mage 2016-06-30 Paid €9.99 Disable
      Gladiator Suite Priest - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Priest 2016-06-16 Paid €19.99 Enable
      Gladiator Suite Shaman - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Shaman 2016-05-18 Paid €9.99 Enable
      Gladiator Suite Warlock - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Warlock 2016-01-15 Paid €19.99 Enable

all this no longer use to me, I thought that these routines were forever. Is a gotcha. Now I see neither a benefit for being old client in Gladiator Suite. Tuanha give a profit, he says routines that are better so I passeth to Tuanha.

8. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

a person has to completely rewrite the code and structure of their CR and people call it a scam that the author calls it a new product when a new expansion comes out...

Wasn't the store requirement just 18months or a new expansion for support?

9. SpartaLPs

SpartaLPs New Member

it said wod editon so its obviously only for wod and you got all the updates FOR WOD how it was said in the WOD EDITION if you cant think you may not should buy it anyways..its a lot of work this guys are doing and its only 6€ for old customers i would even pay 15 again so we can get this work back, they are not greedy, its their work, but if you want, you could do you job for free too, if you still think after that that they are greedy for wanting a loan, for old customers a small loan, you are allowed do that otherwise you should just think before you wirte.

PS. I know my english is probably the worse you have ever seen, deal with it and correct me if you want, i try to improve myself every day :)

10. killaaaa

killaaaa New Member

I got this back when you guys where on ownedcore and now you want me to pay more. WTF

11. xyrol

xyrol Member

Gladiator Suite Death Knight - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Death Knight 2016-05-18 Paid €19.99 Disable
      Gladiator Suite Hunter - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Hunter 2016-05-18 Paid €19.99 Disable
      Gladiator Suite Priest - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Priest 2016-06-16 Paid €19.99 Disable
      Gladiator Suite Warlock - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Warlock 2016-01-15 Paid €19.99 Disable
      Gladiator Suite Warrior - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Warrior 2016-06-15 Paid €19.99 Disable

feeling kinda scammed. useless garbage right now... no one said its only for WoD when i purchased this routine.

12. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

you feel right

13. samouri

samouri New Member

whats going on cant click on to chose this rotation in game only singular.

14. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

With the HB3 release everything has to be updated before it will be available on the store again. We will submit the update tonight

15. Arcadeus

Arcadeus Member

Toizi, I'm noticing that as Unholy it's not using the artifact ability. Am I missing something? I scoured the settings and didn't find anything

16. Toizi

It does use it but only when bursting. If you activate burst it should build 8 stacks and then cast it

17. Arcadeus

Arcadeus Member

Just figured that out, awesome. Thanks for the quick reply Toizi, the CR is working VERY smoothly! I look forward to the Warrior CR when you guys update it!

18. eyesopen

eyesopen Member

Gladiator Suite Death Knight - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Death Knight 2016-05-18
      Gladiator Suite Druid - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Druid 2016-06-15
      Gladiator Suite Hunter - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Hunter 2016-05-18
      Gladiator Suite Mage - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Mage 2016-06-30
      Gladiator Suite Priest - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Priest 2016-06-16
      Gladiator Suite Shaman - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Shaman 2016-05-18
      Gladiator Suite Warlock - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Warlock 2016-01-15
      Gladiator Suite Warrior - WoD Edition cokx Honorbuddy > Routines > Warrior 2016-06-15

same

19. ncm222

ncm222 Member

What this guy said.

20. Toizi

It works for pve and I've been doing mythics with it but it won't be optimized for pve.
      I suggest using the trial to decide if it is what you are looking for (log into the store and trial should appear next to the buy button)