• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Gladiator Suite - Druid

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cokx, Nov 5, 2014.

1. gork

gork New Member

How are you guys having so much trouble with this? Most of the default settings are fine where they are, you can play some games with the defaults and tailor them to suit your needs if you like. The hotkeys are self explanatory. There are also detailed tool tips when you hover your pointer over the options.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    2. bobbyjacob9000

bobbyjacob9000 New Member

CR Config

Agree. To those finding it difficult, come on guys read the tooltips and at least read the descriptions of your spells in your spell book. Any CR, even the best ones, you need to to have a basic understanding of the class and its role in pvp. The guys that get 2k+ rating with these CRs already know how to play. You can't simply turn on a bot and instant win glad titles without any knowledge of the game.

You also need to see how the bot performs. What i do with any glad suite or Tuanha bot for pvp is run loads of skirmishes and arenas (without caring about rating). You need to test the different talents, the different CR options and see what they do and how it performs. You usually find a CR is awesome on one talent spec but doesnt fully utilise some other talent (or glyph) so what might be the cookie cutter internet spec isnt ideal if your using that CR because the CR uses some things better than others (this is also because of the huge changes in WOD and the CR developers playing catch up on the optimal rotations, talents ect).

Just have fun, play around with all sorts of settings and you see what works the best for you. Having said that the Glad suite druid CR and their Hunter and Priest CR are literally as close as you get to simple plug and play.

their really isnt anything to customise beyond a few things to suite your personal playstyle and what you want to do manually versus have the CR do. Bind a few hotkeys to where is comfortable for you and go rape people.

Their are no optimal settings. just he ones that are optimal for you.

3. princedomi

princedomi Member

Yo, cokx.. may I ask you for tigers fury conditions? Feels a bit weird and after a lot of skirmishes I couldnt the conditions out....
      So just a few questions towards tigers fury:
      1. Tigers fury when option "cast before rip is applied"... well its clear, it will cast tigers fury before rip... but whats when rip is already applied ? I kinda had the feeling that it holds tigers fury till next rip is applied
      2. Tigers fury condition when "cast before rip is applied" is disabled ? I had the feeling its not using tigers as often as it should... especially when you interrupted someone between tigers fury cd
      3. tigers fury condition while auto burst enabled and its actually bursting... had some games where the cr used berserk, incarnations and tigers fury wasnt used the whole "burst phase"
      Well would be nice if you could just write down the whole conditions linked to tigers fury... maybe I can suggest some improvements there.
      Thanks, and nice CR btw, feral is def. 2,5k+ viable
      PS. If someone asks for settings, I just play with auto rotation.

4. Bigbangbrojo

Bigbangbrojo New Member

Anyway so we can make it so Wild Mushroom won't cast while out of combat?

Doesn't cast at start of BGs and Arenas in start zones but always casts in citys etc on groups of people, just looks fishy if you forget to hit the pause hotkey while going AFK =)

5. fynn495

fynn495 New Member

Im running Rdruid so far and works pretty good. i Just use normal settings und use manual cc. Great Work ! :)

6. Trainbj

Trainbj New Member

Hunter 2.1 CR in 3s lf Rdruid with that bot and same CR for rating push :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    7. Mentax

Mentax New Member

pm'd

8. cabeard21

cabeard21 New Member

Is there any way to set it where it won't try to cyclone a target that's immune to cyclone over and over? I have the DR settings correct but it doesn't seem to work.

9. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

Its a bug they need to fix I believe.

10. gork

gork New Member

Bought the routine for resto but I gotta say I am really enjoying boomkin with this CR. I have to reiterate that you guys did a great job with this routine.

11. Yashea

Yashea New Member

Awsome routine dude. Playing restau drood. I went to 0 to 2250 in 2s with 90% win.
      Sometimes dispell roots doesn't seems to work but i do it manually.
      Thx for this routine. Good job

12. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

Any idea on how to fix hotkeys not working? cyclone and solar beam dont want to work 90% of the time. Since this is HB store now i cant delete my settings and and fix it the old way.

Hotkeys that DO NOT work no matter what I do,

Cyclone DPS
      Cyclone Healer
      Solar Beam Healer

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    13. arena_junkie

arena_junkie New Member

An issue that I see with dispels - it uses out of form dispel even though you are spec'd for claws of shillalah. It should never be out of form - there is no reason for it. This issue caused me a couple of deaths - it pops out to dispel CC, gets stunned out of form - game over.

14. Bern

Bern New Member

Yea if the buggy UI and keybinds worked this with be a amazing routine.

15. Yashea

Yashea New Member

if keybinds are not working just do macros and bind them on pause hotkeys.

16. dobry

dobry New Member

i own the warrior and druid CR vom gladiator looking for EU mates to do 2s or 3s or whatever who have this too! i am restro druid or dmg warrior depends what u want:)i am from germany

17. Boomboom

Boomboom Member

Hey Cokz ( Moonkin CC )

is there a way to maximize the "DOT UPTIME" ?, im currently sitting with around 31.4% Dot uptime
      I see alot of time some targets aint dotted up, Can the CC be edited so it has a prio on dotting everybody ?

18. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

The settings are in honorbuddy/settings/GladiatorSuite now

19. exdeus

exdeus Banned

Hi

about resto drood, i don't find anything about "Incarnation: Tree of Life"
      how does the cr works with tree of life ? is there a hotkey ?

cause when i switch manually, cr instant change form and don't use tree of life....

Tks

20. GoodWodka

GoodWodka New Member

Hi, how to contact you? About buying your combat routines.
      Wrote a personal message on the forum, you do not answer (I think you have a lot of letters and do not have time to read them all)
      Sorry for my english (https://translate.google.com/)