• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Gladiator Suite - Hunter

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by Cokx, Aug 16, 2016.

1. damaged

damaged New Member

i don't know what everyone is crying about...

If you buy a fucking computer/car/TV fucking anything and then it gets updated or a better new model comes out do you cry to the store about not getting the new one for free? stfu you kids..

Also personally think this is by far the best out of any hunter scripts on here and Handsfree..
      This being said it does still need some work but im sure he will update it for us and not just keep updating the melee based scripts.

2. rywill27

rywill27 New Member

This isn't a computer/car/TV. It's software. When honorbuddy updates, do I have to pay for it again? No. Do I have to pay for other combat routines (Like Vitalic) again after they update? No. It's up to the creator. To each his own, and it's completely understandable, but I was simply asking a question that hasn't been directly answered. No need to be rude because you don't feel the same way about something.

3. damaged

damaged New Member

Rofl .

4. micburic11

micburic11 Member

This Gladiator routines are lowest routines in this shop .... And that isn't enough , that person who created this routine is greed enough to charge you again(i have warrior routine and paladin routine boughr in WoD) ... just ignore this , you will find more@better routines than this Gladiators ..... It's a waste of time and money with this , i really found better routines for all classes (on buddyshop and tuanha) , this is CRAP !!! and expensive :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. boombam

boombam Member

can someone actually comment on this routine even working well? the entire forum is about how the author is a greedy XXX making ppl re-buy his products. If that's his choice, what's done is done. Can some ppl actually review the product and not the author??

6. boombam

boombam Member

the state of the whole gladiator suite series is just plain frustrating. no one can even find out if they are even good or how far they are into development. Can someone who has these actually comment if it works, performance vs SIM, anything useful other than we feel scammed cuz we have to repurchase things we just purchased before xpac? there's like no useful feedback on any of these routines. And no comments from the author showing current progress and performance.

If you're gonna let it go and close the project, please just post it, so at least it'd be something constructive to know.

7. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

There is a trial and we have reset them multiple times already. So if you're wondering how they perform, try them yourself.
      Also most of our dev updates are in our discord and not on here

8. Blackshok

Blackshok Member

right mouse button, it stops working when hotkeys trapping.
      It is very annoying and play whenever the bot uses traps have to go back to press again.
      And never use Viper Sting, Scorpid Sting and Spider sting.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    9. chronicza

chronicza New Member

used to use this routine in MOP but wont pay for it just yet as it still lacks a lot of attention and does not seem to get much support , PVP abilities are not supported fully. will wait until the routine gets some attention before I give my money over.

10. Loosemoose

Loosemoose New Member

Is there any way to have this to also make sure a pet is summond at all times? trying to use alongside a gathering bot, but have noticed if pet is not summond its pretty useless dps.

11. dimcode

dimcode New Member

Used it in WoD, was pretty good. In Legion, it seems to be very sub-optimal. The burst rotation isn't dumping any focus, so it's not using cobra shots or kill command (never!). Viper sting is also not included. I really hope you guys make it better or, if all I'm experiencing is a bug and your routine does do all of this, I would love some assistance