• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Gladiator Suite - Mage

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Cokx, Aug 16, 2016.

1. yogevmagal

yogevmagal New Member

Hi cox <3 your cr but i want to give some tips, not complaining just want to improve your cr
      2.major things and 1 advice i got ...lets start refered to RMD comps (2.4 with your cr last season aiming higher this ses)

1. when we burst a target and ther is healer next to it (polyed/blind- Healer in cc) cr still using phoniex flames to get the pyro proc and it breaks the poly due to the small aoe , also using meteor. need to make some logic to cr will recognize if ther is a polyed/blinded healer next to target and will not use the aoe spell (Phoniex flames/meteor) Even if u spamm the force burst key !!! cr will not let u to break the cc. that will make major change
      2. some issues with meteor thingy (i play on start burst from 100 so cr always on force burst- the meteor on stun root box is checked) and the cr keeps fire up meteors on non stunned target :( plz make the cr to only use meteor on stun;/.root even if u use force burst button or have your burst set to 100.

and now for some thing less importent but can be useful advice: ATM u got spell honor talent called "burning determination"" so when u get locked u get 8 seconds that u cant be cs. u can make the cr to use poly when ever u get locked on fire spells right away on healer and u cant be csd. also when u cast poly and get locked u can make the cr start cast greater pyro blast becouse it is long cast and insane dmg (and u cant be locked) so the dmg upcoming will cover the csd poly !!!

2. bennyh6813

bennyh6813 New Member

Willing to pursue court when you accepted the Buddy Store TOS stating that they can do this regardless of any promises they make? Yeah... Also, pursuing court for <$100, get real.

3. ofelonn

ofelonn New Member

can anyone take screenshots of the best settings for fire mage in arena

4. reqara61

reqara61 New Member

i buy for this cr legion 4 or 5 month ago but i cant login dunno why can u help ?

5. Yashea

Yashea New Member

Hey Toizi & cox, i have some request to improve mage settings.
      I'm a glad mage.
      I only play frost mage, so my suggestions will be for frost mages.
      1st : When bust mode is on, it uses Frozen orb. This is a bad thing because it breaks CC and as a mage you want to cc someone like the healer and burst a dps at the same time.
      2nd : The best spec for frost mages is without procs and shatter frostbolt. When burst mode is on, sometimes it uses instantly ice nova instead of using it after a frostbolt to do shatter dmgs. Same thing for flury.
      it should use ice form, then cast a frostbolt, then flury if we havea flury proc, or with ice nova.
      3rd : it uses randoms frost nova when all frost nova settings are disable.
      4th : high prio totem stomp : it doesn't kill counter strike totems.
      I hope this can help to improve your CR.

6. joseph

joseph Member

tried 5 day trial. it would never cast main damage spell for arcane mage "Mark of Aluneth" relic spell is huge in our dps. turned off trial

7. Oran

Oran New Member

Id like to try this out. Where do I sign up for a trial run?

8. botster

botster Member

looking forward to the sale. pm me when the mage profile is at its new set price along with demon hunting, thanks.

9. glideruser

glideruser Member

can we get cinderstorm turned off when AoE turned off. or let us keep AoE on and have option of using cinderstorm.. pulls lots of unwanted stuff

10. Cokx

Cokx Member Buddy Store Developer

Mage 3.5

GENERAL

We have done much more fixes and improvements than listed below

Talents:

- Improved Rune of Power > by always keeping a charge on cooldown and considering fractional charges (PvE only)
      - Added Temporal Shield > will be used below 80%hp and attacked or if you are getting attacked by units with cooldowns up
      - Added Kleptomania > will Spellsteal all buffs from your current target before bursting and the enemy healer is in CC
      - Added auto Blink against enemy melees below x% hp

Misc:
      - Added Totemstomp for all 3 Specs
      - Fixed Poly on target bug
      - Added Legion spellIds for Spellsteal

Options:
      - Crowd Controls can now be found under the Crowd Control Options tab
      - NEW* Frostbolt on frozen Off targets
      - NEW* Ebonbolt outside of Burst
      - NEW* Save Cooldowns for Deep Shatter
      - NEW* Save Ice Nova for Glacial Spike
      - NEW* Blizzard as Single Target damage
      - NEW* Arcane Explosion / Arcane Barrage for AoE
      - NEW* Evocation
      - NEW* Conserve
      - NEW* Blink + Displacement
      - NEW* Displacement Enemy Burst
      - NEW* Ignore Resto Druid Shapeshift Forms for Polymorph

Hotkeys:

- Consume Procs > Will now consume the following charges/procs for Fire/Frost/Arcane
      * Fingers of Frost
      * Flurry
      * Glacial Spike
      * Phoenix Flames
      * Fire Blast
      * Pyroblast
      * Arcane Barrage

FIRE

Talents:

- Added Cinderstorm
      - Improved Meteor
      - Added Tinder
      - Added Flare Up > Enjoy your massive amount of Pyro procs <3
      - Added Greater Pyroblast > will only be used on stunned targets in the Arena/BG or in BGs if you are not getting attacked

Abilities & Cooldowns:

- Rewrote Fire rotation entirely
      - Improved Fire Blast > added special rotation for Combustion / Single Target / Rune Of Power
      - Improved Phoenix Flames > They will no longer break CC / It will always use your 3rd charge based on your current charges + fractional charges / added special rotation for Combustion / Rune of Power
      - Scorch > you will now need to move at least for 1.5seconds before the cr uses scorch while moving
      - Added Kaelthas Ultimate Pyroblast
      - Added Dragons Breath Dragon Fire Diadem

FROST

Talents:
      - Improved Ray of Frost > We will now save this cooldown if Burst is ready
      - Improved Glacial Spike > It will no longer stop current casts / Icicles should now be calculated more accurate
      - Improved Frost Bomb > Frost Bomb will only be applied if you currently have FoFs active
      - Added Concentrated Coolness
      - LOL Burst of Cold ... this is such a stupid talent .. it won't be supported until it gets buffed.. is 60k dmg really considered as burst?! lol blizz
      - Added Deep Shatter > it's awesome, trust me :)
      - Added Ice Form

Abilities & Cooldowns:
      - Rewrote Frost rotation entirely
      - Added Icy Hand support
      - Improved Flurry > Flurry will now be used after a Frostbolt if possible
      - Improved Ebonbolt > Ebonbolt will now be used outside of burst if IcyVeins/Form is not ready jit
      - Improved Ice Nova > Ice Nova now always tries to line up with Glacial Spike
      - Improved Frozen Touch
      - Added Frostbolt on frozen off targets > Frostbolt won't be casted on off targets if anyone in your team is below 40% hp
      - Fixed Summon Water Elemental > The cr will now summon the Water Elemental if it's dead and not only if it's despawned

ARCANE

Talents:
      - Improved Presence of Mind > We will now save this cooldown if Burst is ready
      - Improved Charged Up > We will now save this cooldown if Burst is ready (either for Arcane Barrage into Charged up or to gain 4 Arcane Charges)
      - Improved Arcane Orb > Should now generate Arcane Charges more recently
      - Added support for all Honor talents except Mass Invisibility

Abilities & Cooldowns:

- Rewrote Arcane rotation entirely
      - Added Burn and Conserve phase
      - Burn Phase > Will be activated if you are above the conserve value, if .. / Arcane Power / Rune of Power / Trinket procced (adjust these in the settings for PvE) / Bloodlust-Heroism / Mark of Aluneth / Touch of the Magi / Ally burst on your target (PvP only)
      - Improved the usage of Mark of Aluneth
      - Improved Evocation > It will now be used while below 20% mana and Burn Phase is not active
      - Improved Slow > Slow will always be kept up on your target and applied on off targets if moving and nothing else todo

11. randomnewb

randomnewb Member

it always consumes both charges of blink :S

12. aznxfrost

aznxfrost New Member

How does movement works with mage? I'm currently using GS for melee and i can move the character/facing manually. But with mage, i cant move manually since i dont know if GS is going to cast/is casting etc?

Also, everytime I get locked out of a school, it just sits there instead of trying to cast things from other school.

13. atolgas

atolgas New Member

hello i have got old version of mage cr. Now as you sad that it must be €5.99 but still 14.99 can you fix that?

14. Chudik

Chudik New Member

Focus CC Hotkeys

For some reason my Poly Targer/Focus hot key , sheeping my target 50% of the time and other 50% focus target ... ( "Never My Target " is seleckted in Crowd Control Option)
      is any one having same problem ?

15. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

The hotkey is not affected by those options. In the tooltip it should say that it selects the target based on whether you hold down the right mouse button

16. ImNotABotLol

ImNotABotLol New Member

Hello Dev.

I bought this Mage suite and It's been 3-4 weeks and i'm still learning how to use honorbuddy so havent used this suite yet, and today i realized im just going to use honorbuddy on my second account which is going to be death knight only, my mage is on my main account so i no longer can use this suite.

I was wondering what process do i need to follow to change this suite for the death knight suite, where to contact you and give you my mail so you can automatically detect me and swap the key information if possible gentleman.

Best regards.

17. Shadowpally2305

Shadowpally2305 New Member

yo got ur trial edition today and didnt show up as an option on the HB routine select window?

18. Shadowpally2305

Shadowpally2305 New Member

JUST HOPING TO TRY IT OUT AND SEE HOW IT GOES

19. ImNotABotLol

ImNotABotLol New Member

Tested the routine finally in skirmish and rated 3v3, works great for burst, i wish it could add /stopcasting logic to spam polymorph more often and not wait for current spell to finish casting aka frostbolt for example.