• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Gladiator Suite - Warrior

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cokx, Nov 5, 2014.

1. hunterkilla

hunterkilla New Member

Tuanha is for bad players that want 100% automation.

GladiatorSuite is for smart players that doesn't like doing rotations but still have partial control. Tuanha takes over much more controls, sooooo much that you can't "improve" once you get to a certain Rating. With Gladiator suite I easily obtained R1 Gladiator rank last season because I was already good enough, but this made me even better as I didn't have to worry about doing damage, I could focus on placement, setting up CC chains, etc. I'm already over 2400 rating this season using this profile, but thats because I play with 2 other really good players. If I was good, but played with shitty players, I could only hit 1700 rating... Teamwork is key, a profile doesn't ever guarantee a specific rank.

If you are a shitty player, go to tuanha, if you want to obtain 2k rating or higher, and you are decent, use Gladiator Suite.

2. Middge

Middge Member

This has neither facts nor helpful information at all. This response has literally told me 2 things. You use it because it has LESS features than TuanHA, and exactly as I predicted "ahmagad my rating is 3349359". I got 2250 last season with my warrior with TuanHA with sub-par teammates using super FotM classes. I want to know what this CC does BETTER than TuanHA. Saying it does less and trying to push that as a positive feature is truly rofl-worthy.

P.S. > You can turn off virtually everything in TuanHA, so your point is groundless.

3. phant0m

phant0m New Member

Ok, I'll bite to your bullshit arrogant troll response.
      Im already 2k on multiple classes - over multiple seasons without the automation.

My point is, even damage wise, this CR doesn't seem to perform even nearly well as Tuan.

I was hoping someone was going to step up and not be an elitist prick and maybe share some settings so I could have an 'ah ha' moment and realize what i was doing wrong or what i could change.

Funny how even R1 glads who don't deserve it are arrogant fucks.

4. macVsog

macVsog New Member

I have been R1 for 3 seasons in a row and currently 2600+ using TuanHA's Warrior so your statement is flawed. Also currently having great success with TuanHA's Balance Druid. TuanHA's has as much or as little control that you want just like GS does. I purchased GS as I do most other developers products to support their work. I also enjoy GS as well - both TuanHA's and GS are great. Sure each has their gremlins and the devs work very hard supporting them.

5. hunterkilla

hunterkilla New Member

Sounds like a bunch of TuanHA loving players are trying to HiJack GladiatorSuite to trash talk. You must be losing a lot of business to Gladiator Suite because it is much better. That's my guess.

Like I said, Tuanha is good, for those that don't want to try rather than click "start" on honorbuddy. GladiatorSuite is meant for those that are good, but want to be great... and knows how to play the game more than dumping money into being good, rather than learning a thing or two.

6. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Everyone has different preferences.. Why not use the trail version of this CC and see which one you like better?
      It will clearly show you the differences, etc.

Simple.

/end

7. phant0m

phant0m New Member

I already own the CR. If you read my posts again maybe you might be willing to help.

8. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

I was talking in general :p

Anyway, my settings aren't anything special at the moment. I manually shockwave, bladestorm, manually use CDs, manually use a cancel bladestorm macro, I might turn off that shield barrier option or lower it. I manually use safeguard, I sometimes manually fear. I even manually berserk sometimes. I do A LOT manually so, I'm really not the best person to help you as my answer is pretty generic otherwise I would.

9. panacea9

panacea9 New Member

Just wanted to say to people complaining or looking for a review.

This Warrior routine is hands down the best there is in terms of PvP. Even fully automated, whether it is Arena or BGs it performs much better than the others. It is has much more features and a lot more burst damage. The only issue I would see if the default defensive Cds need adjustment out of the gate so anyone looking for different settings you might want to move up Enraged Regen to 70 so you can use this ability more often then right before you die, die at 60, prot stance wall at 40. These won't be optimal for all situations and you will still need to los. You can be lazy and setup automated burst but you will only go so far.

Anyway, nice job on the routine..Hunter is great too and looking forward to the Druid one.

10. kuskner

kuskner Member

I have never tried Tuan warrior profiles. So I cant tell ppl what profile is best - but when I think logical about it, I would asume that Tuan profiles are fine, but not as great as a CR that is ONLY ment to do pvp. Sinse Tuan got a CR for every class, every spec ingame and both should work in PVP and PVE. That is 11 classes times 3 specs, its 33 CR's. I hope you understand what i mean! The thing I dont get is: why people want others settings? There is NOTHING in the settings that will make this CR do more damage or less.. The settings are for using CC/defensive cooldowns and offensive cooldowns. If your warrior is doing 5k dps when on PVP target dummies and you are full geared, there is nothing in settings you can adjust, then there is a problem wrong with HB.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    11. willeex

willeex New Member

Roflmao, this is almost like a parody version of the Navy seal copypasta. But with honorbuddy.

12. Vevio

Vevio Member

Hey,

Was there a thread/forum for this CC that you could group with others that have the same for other classes and play arena together?

thanks

13. Vevio

Vevio Member

Can someone who has had success 2k+ rating with either frost or uh PM me their settings please?

thank you.

14. HB7149I36

HB7149I36 Member

Sorry, but i only play blood warr.

15. Vevio

Vevio Member

Yes sorry got in the wrong gs forum hehe

16. Duke

Duke New Member

Someone high rating share settings please.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    17. princedomi

princedomi Member

If your suitable for high rating, you dont need settings of other users.
      So keep playing and getting better and you will know what you need

18. dobry

dobry New Member

has anybody the problem like me when i use manual hotkey Stormbolt healer stormbolt dps i press the key he doesnt use it how i must configure that when i press the keys he does stormbolt healer or dps plz help

19. Cokx

Cokx Member Buddy Store Developer

Warrior 2.14 has been submitted and is waiting for approval

Changelog:

- Improved DR Tracker
      - Improved prepare Burst
      - Ring of Frost will now be correctly interrupted if DR-Interrupt is ticked
      - Added Intervene/Safeguard for possible incoming Sap/KidneyShots/Wyvern Sting on our healer

20. Angusm

Angusm Member

Cokx i just noticed in the Warlock/Warrior/Hunter Routines, that if i Check the auto usage of Shadowfury/Storm Bolt/Freezing Trap, the Hotkeys for DPS/Healer will stop working.

They will work again if i Uncheck the Auto usage option in the routines.