• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Goblins / Goblin Portal

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chutch85, Sep 24, 2014.

1. chutch85

chutch85 New Member

So I was on here yesterday and saw a confirmed working goblin farming profile that would use the portal...and now its gone?

2. pr00h1

pr00h1 New Member

View attachment goblin_portal-core_of_arreat.xml Heres the profile no idea why the thread was deleted. I hvae run it for like 30 hours without getting BoH so not that sure it works bu try it out and let me know. Other people have gottten it to work. Theres also a plugin that im gonna try now instead, you can find it by searching around. The creator got it to work thrice. best of luck.

3. saint2019

saint2019 Member

Nobody has created a plugin as of yet. At least not one that I can find.

4. chutch85

chutch85 New Member

Ive been running this for around 5 hours now. Nothing yet. Ill let you know how it turns out. Im also searching through log to make sure the portal hasnt been detected and skipped. I can't find any info as to if the program will actually even sense theres one near. Time will tell I guess.

5. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Confirmed this profile works, I have got 5 vaults from it. The first one got me my gem succesfuly within only 10-15 games, Then I ran it on non reason and a goblin portal opened on first game. Unfortunately the bot couldn't reposition itself properly to get to greeds chest and it failed to open it, causing inactivity timer to kick in(might want to disable this if u check the bot every 10-15 mins just incase). There is a VERY small chance of this happening, It can just be pure bad luck. But basically, the chest that fallsafter greed is killed can only be opened by the front or back end otherwise clicking it does nothing. This profile makes sure to run the bot up or down a ways and run back at the chest to position correctly. My 3rd try it took 2 hours to get another vault, the 4th and 5th vaults came within 20 and 50 runs and was purely for T6 GF gear setup to see how much gold I could get. But once you rank a boon up to 25-30 you can easily obtain 200m gold an hour if not more.

Suggestions for gear: Leorics crown(boosts gem effect, 40-45% GF on t6 is around 500%. in this helm its about 1900%)
      Ravens wing bow
      Avarice band(act 3 cache ring)
      if DH, find extra marauder pieces that have secondary gold find % on them. It is crucial to keep this 6pc bonus intact for killing of monsters swiftly. You can run it in rifts and get easily 70-80m/hr or more on a rift bot alone. Or run dungeons with mass amounts of low hp monsters like ruins of corvus and get upwards of 200-250m manually. Halls of Agony skeletons are really good too. all you need is the boon around a 70% chance and its ready to go. Now you can no longer tell the difference between botters and non botters from someone having too much gold and little shard amount. My seasonal DH botted 1bil gold in half a day of rifting with boon/goldwrap/avarice.

6. Halfred

Halfred New Member

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    7. pr00h1

pr00h1 New Member

8. Finals

Finals New Member

9. choose354

choose354 New Member

Please tell me... why does all the profiles i get shift the game to normal, everytime, always after the first run... plz tell me!!?!

10. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

plugins at my signature!!

also profile topic incoming