• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GoldBoss - Unlimited BotManager - Full Bot Automation! [known as GarrisonBoss]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Alisha,

I posted my log. Please read what I wrote. Your "DO NOT FLY" Option is not working. The bot is flying REGARDLESS. I do not want to fly and I am selecting DO NOT FLY but it is flying anyway. Furthermore, I am selecting DO NOT USE MOUNT and it is mounting anyway. This is my BIGGEST issue because the bot is getting stuck on the fence of the garden. I also do not like that the bot will not exchange Primals for Bloods. Please address what I am asking.

1) I am telling the bot to NOT mount and NOT fly but it is doing it ANYWAY.

2) The bot is NOT exchanging primals for bloods.

3) I noticed this error AFTER you released update on 10/15.

Please address. I do not like having to sit there and babysit my bot to make sure it is not getting stuck on fences. I did not pay $30+ to have to sit there and unstick 20 bots.

2. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Provide link to your post, where you attached full log for current release version, where you have those issue. Last log from you was 07.10.2015 for Taxi issue, which was fixed.

3. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Alisha,

I have attached the log of my player that has been stuck on the fence of the garden. This player is set to NOT fly and NOT mount. He is doing both regardless of the settings I have set. Additionally, this player is NOT exchanging primals for bloods. This issue is happening to all of my characters.

Thank you

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    4. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Alisha,

Here is another log from my DK that is also set to not fly and not mount and he is doing it anyway.

5. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Alisha,

This is the log from my priest who is also set to not fly and not mount and they are flying and mounting as well. I have 17 more just like this. The other issue is that the characters with over 25 primals are not exchanging them for bloods. That is a lesser issue for me right now then the flying because the flying is getting them stuck and I have to unstick them which means I need to sit there and babysit 20 toons.

Thank you.

6. @alisha

New release version @8.3.9.1098 pushed! :cool:

Change log:
      • *NEW* Misc options: Use Fly Mount
      • *NEW* Misc options: Mounts list to choose preffered mount
      • Fix: Use Grount mount GUI option was't used in new Mounter module
      • Fix: Engineering lvl3 Horde cache issue
      • Fix: Do not run WarMill on Missions run, when GUI Setting for it is Off
      • Fix: PrimalSpirits Exchange value update
      • Fix: Enchanting "Fractured Temporal Crystal" Craft more than 1 item
      • Fix: Fly issue in Garrison

Current state: awaiting approval via HB Core Team :eek:

7. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Thank you Alisha.

8. Linnoel

Linnoel New Member

Is BotsManager sold separately or in the future sold separately?
      I don't have WoD, so I can't use garrisons, but I would pay for BotsManager.

In HbRelog, if you want to switch botbases, you have to restart the WoW client.
      In BotsManager, when you switch from Questing to BG, does it close WoW like Hbrelog?

If not available separately, I will still think about buying GarrisonBoss, because of BotsManager. But I don't have any level 100 char and I don't use Garrisons at all, ever. :p No WoD. Only MoP.

9. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Alisha,

Still mounting, still flying and now the stuck is worse. I just want this to not mount and not fly if we select no mount and no fly. Pretty frustrated at this point. If I am beta testing this for you then I shouldn't have to pay for it. This should just work. I am spending far too much time grabbing logs and trying to help you repair it.

The bot is getting stuck and then the game freezes and crashes.

I am attaching another log....

10. Thunderball

Thunderball New Member

There seem to have a problem with Mines level 2, it worked fine with level 1 but it skip level 2, it just take work orders then leave to the garden

[GarrisonBoss 09.352]: Moving to <Mine Entrance> at <5480.9, 4454.511, 143.8129>@3.31, Me at <5477.775, 4455.504, 144.2599>
      [GarrisonBoss 09.371]: InDoors Check: False
      [GarrisonBoss 09.645]: Arrived to <Mine Entrance> at <5480.9, 4454.511, 143.8129>@2.79. Me at <5478.152, 4454.718, 144.2489>
      [GarrisonBoss 09.748]: Nodes available to Harvest: 16
      [GarrisonBoss 09.771]: Blacklisting Node <Blackrock Deposit@B66F> Can't reach / Gather more count at <5486.875, 4430.04, 94.43468>
      [GarrisonBoss 09.772]: Nodes available to Harvest: 16
      Blacklisting 2816E4A640E317800016E20003A4B66F for 00:10:00 [Type: All] - Reason: Can't Reach / Gather more Node
      [GarrisonBoss 09.774]: Nodes available to Harvest: 15
      [GarrisonBoss 09.797]: Nodes available to Harvest: 14

Full log
      View attachment 190884

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    11. steve72

steve72 New Member

Bug

Ich habe ein kompletten neuen Buddy gedownloaded und die komplette cache wie alles andre gelöscht.trotz allem bug es an allen ecken egal mit welchen char.2 neue logs..1 mal hafen 2 in der garni...alles verbugt View attachment 190892
      Bitte um hilfe
      Ihave install a new version of honnorbuddy on my pc.erase alle the folders from hb.the problem is that he dosnt make the dailey of garniboss.he stay in the garni and dosnt like too do anything. please help

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    12. @alisha

Only on english please

Hi! You have node spawn in the air (above Mine Cave), which happens rarely for lvl2 horde Garrison.
      However there is seems to be a problem with collecting other nodes, after this appear and blacklisted. I will checkout, thanks for report.

13. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Am I missing a setting somewhere? This seems to be wasting alot garrison resources. Even when I am capped at 10k, it still completes missions that reward garrison resources and grabs the garrison cache and gets the work orders from lumber mill even after I am capped.

14. Vinnwilder

Vinnwilder New Member

Casts the vendor mount and gets stuck forever. I try to manually vendor the item it gets stuck on but screen click input is not recognized. For some reason it opens the vendor window but is unable to vendor anything. This happens over and over and over and over. I am very frustrated with this profile at this point.

15. @alisha

Yup it's known, fixed already, waiting for approval on release version.

16. @alisha

New release version @8.3.9.1110 pushed! :cool:

Change log:
      • Fix: GUI -> Mounts List
      • Fix: Vendor

Current state: approved and now live :eek:

17. Thunderball

Thunderball New Member

Actually it happen on all my mines level 2 on all my toons, maybe its because they are all on the same server, is there a way to manually fixing this ?

edit : actually its working on one of my char so its not server related, still not working on other toons even after doing the mines manually yesterday, expected it will reset all the nodes, but no :(

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    18. nelson2812

nelson2812 New Member

how i can download here?

19. Linnoel

Linnoel New Member

Can't you sell botsmanager tab only for people who don't have wod and don't use garrisons?
      I can't justify paying 30 pounds which is worth $60 in my country for only botsmanager usage.

that's the only tab I will use. Botsmanager tab. I don't use garrisons. My characters are not wod

Thanks. You should think about it since you already got the product.

20. ernie007

ernie007 New Member

Got an error when checking with the bot config options.

[14:14:40.212 D] Replaced hook [Singular.Combat] 36ed0a40-e564-4987-a6bf-70c1d3d43684
      [14:14:40.213 D] Replaced hook [Singular.Rest] 88b8b903-e024-4443-9fb2-4100c37475bc
      [14:14:40.635 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Alisha.GarrisonBoss.GUI.GUI.FillExchangeItems()
      at Alisha.GarrisonBoss.GUI.GUI..ctor()
      at Alisha.GarrisonBoss.GarrisonBoss.get_ConfigurationForm()
      at BuddyControlPanel.MenuItem_BotSettings.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<NotifyBotChanged>b__0() in D:\Users\Estong\Documents\Honorbuddy\Plugins\BuddyControlPanel\UIMenuItem\MenuItem_BotSettings.cs:line 70
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
      at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
      [14:14:43.774 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Alisha.GarrisonBoss.GUI.GUI.FillExchangeItems()
      at Alisha.GarrisonBoss.GUI.GUI..ctor()
      at Alisha.GarrisonBoss.GarrisonBoss.get_ConfigurationForm()
      at Honorbuddy.MainWindow.​‫​*‫*‬‬‏‪‏*‫‪‬‎‫‫‏*‏*​*‪*(Object , RoutedEventArgs )