• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GoldBoss - Unlimited BotManager - Full Bot Automation! [known as GarrisonBoss]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Dec 29, 2014.

1. howie123

howie123 New Member

Is anyone else having this problem... I start up garrisonboss and its with my mage. He flys to Nagrand, runs to ring of trials and takes the flight path back to the garrison. He constantly does this in a loop.

2. scarar

scarar New Member

It won't do the Herb or Fishing Quest it just stop then I have to start it back up then it will do something else then stop it will just sit there until I re-start the bot.
      I don't know where or what log file I need to upload to debug this issue. It seems ever since HB updated yesterday most of the botbases are broken and is messing up.

3. CKTisdale

CKTisdale Member

Same thing here.. Once the quest for fishing is Picked up HB freezes I have to manually end process and restart.. this happens on multiple toons..

4. ronja75

ronja75 New Member

Hi Alisha

i have a question about this feature

„-> Create Items for Follower
      ---> Create from Armor Enhancement Token
      ---> Create from Weapon Enhancement Token“

So this BotBase create the Enhancement Tokens. How can i configure this BotBase to apply them to the followers?

Secondly
      When using the Questing / Grindig function, mostly using the Questbot, the Bot isn’t lumbering as well. Bug or feature?

Thirdly
      How can i train cooking from 1 up to 700 with this BotBase?
      I have activated the Checkbox Train Cooking, Research for new recipes and and Learn Dreanor Cooking, but he isn’t training it as well.

Suggestion / Feature request
      I’m using get and send Mail Feature. i would like to have a function like „stop get mail if bag space is lower than x“. I noticed often that the disenchant toon have not enough space to disenchant the items.

Thanks for this amazing BotBase and all the best

5. eivl

eivl Member

Same problem here, i will try to disable fishing and see if that helps.

EDIT;:

Got HBRelog going, and now it has done 2 chars with fishing without stopping. It seems like there is something else that stops HB, if it happends again i will upload a log.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    6. orthofunk

orthofunk New Member

Please help
      Bot is causing HB to crash on multiple toons:
      It mounts the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth mount, sells greys, runs to mission table, runs to front door of Town Hall and stands there with the following report:
      [GarrisonBoss]: Moving to Vendor, if Possible we will Summon Vendor Mount
      [GarrisonBoss]: Will try to found local vendor to Sell
      [GarrisonBoss]: Interacting NPC: Mojodishu 04/28/2015 01:48:24
      Here is what the log in HBRelog reports:
      [1:40:56 AM] orthofunk: Attempting to close Honorbuddy
      [1:40:57 AM] orthofunk: Closing Honorbuddy because it took too long to attach
      I have to manually close HB for HBRelog to continue.

7. sct14675

sct14675 New Member

Hello all,
      i have a setup problem of the mission/secondary Botbase module:
      What do I have to configure to make a profile run only once? Not depending on a quest to be finished, not depending on time, not depending on an item to be found...

Garrisonboss should execute profile #1 *ONCE*, then after this profile is finished (usually HB would stop automatically), run profile #2 *ONCE*, ...

thanks!

8. virtual

virtual Member

When setting the time for Profile 1,2,3 for some reason is sets back to 5 minutes ?

For instance, I have it set to use first profile for 5 minutes poke level 2.0.
      2nd profile I am trying to set for 3 minutes ( quest - Profile to do daily jewel crafting special order)
      3rd Profile Questing, Just outside garrison Gather sumptuous fur for 20 minutes.

I keep changing the times i want each profile to run and click apply and save, but then i when i open the Bot config and check it sets them all back to 5 minutes ?

9. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Its a bug in GUI (its overwriting time value from 1st profile to 2-6) in last release version, already fixed and will be in next release push.
      Whiletime you can change this values in Settings.XML file

It will by default run once, if you do not checked "reset queue".

Please check FAQ how to do proper issue report, you need to have clean install with disable streaming for all other products, disable wow addons.
      And then if this issue will appear again when u run pure HB, please do proper report.

Feel free to vote for it in Idea, to be implemented :)
      For bugs in Questing profiles you should ask their quthors, i cant garantee all profiles you use will be working. The only issue you can report -> that profile do not start if its running in Supported BotBases, which you can find listed in Product page or in First post of this thread.
      By fishing -> if you have fish in bag and have checked research -> it will auto do cook + learn recipe you will get by research.

For All:

If you have any issue, please do proper bug report (Check FAQ), you need to have clean install for it with disabled streaming products and all wow addons off.
      When you do so - check if you still issue, if yes -> attach full log + description where and how it happen.

When you do report, please never post log partly or even fully into post, use attache system or post them into: pastebin.com, pastie.org and provide link to it.
      Also, please: Instead of using forum post to report issue, use "Add Issue Ticket" (you can find Link in FAQ), so its more easy to track Your particular issue that you have and fix it, Thanks! :eek:

For All: If You have and Idea or what u want to have next ->
      Please vote for it in Idea Service, than it will be reviewed (Link is in FAQ or in GUI)

10. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Daily News about Next Modules Stace! :eek:

*drumroll* Coming Next: Planner Module:cool:
      [​IMG]

Module Stace:

• *NEW* Buy Blueprints from Garrison Npc for Buildings [ done ]
      • *NEW* Learn bought Blueprints for buildings [ done ]
      • *NEW* Buy only Blueprints for Buildings, that we already own Option [ done ]
      • *NEW* Upgrade building to Level 2/Level 3 for which we have learned Blueprints + Materials [ done ]
      • *NEW* Queue for Build new Level 1 Buildings [ in work ]

In Development

*drumroll* Coming Next: Followers Module:cool:
      [​IMG]

Module Stace:

• *NEW* Option to choose any BotBase from available to user [ done ]
      • *NEW* Tavern Building Supported [ done ]
      • *NEW* Recruit follower from Tavern [ done ]
      • *NEW* Option to choose Which Ability preferred to Search [ done ]
      • *NEW* Priority Weight for most value additional Traits (Treasure Hunter, Scavenger, High Stamina, Burst of Power, Epic Mount, Extra Training) [ done ]
      • *NEW* Minimum Followers Count with each Ability, default: 3 [ done]
      • *NEW* Deactivate Followers if we have more than Max Count [ done]
      • *NEW* Deactivate Followers Logic: will choose less prior Follower, according Min Follower with Counter Ability and Weight Priority for Traits [ done]

In Development

11. Blackrussian

Blackrussian Member

Alisha is it possible to make the toon deposit only a fixed amount of reagents to the bank?
      I would like to pass some reagents to the next toon but if "Use bank" is checked mailing rules wont apply because all reagents are already stored.

Any workaround in case this is not possible?

12. smrdlja

smrdlja New Member

Those are some seriously amazing features that put this botbase way ahead of any competition!

About building planner, would be nice to add some kind of order sorting... Like build first Inn then Mill etc... just an option to push building order up and down on the list.

13. WolfpackPB

WolfpackPB Member

Nice, great new features coming, will take a lot of the manual work away from new character setup.

It would be nice for the Planner Module to have a minimum Garrison Resources before building, I wouldn't want to leave characters with 0 GS and not be able to do missions as well.

Followers module is pretty great, but I'd love to see using of Armor / Weapon Enhancements included, right now the most annoying non-automated part of my garrison is the daily upgrading of my follower's iLevel, not really the once per week recruitment. And yes I did upvote the suggestion on the official site already! :p

No functionality like that right now but it would be a good expansion to the Mail / Bank module, right now how I do mine is that I have Characters 1-10 running, where 1 mails all mats but what he needs to 2, 2 to 3, etc until it hits my bank alt 10 where I manually deposit into my personal Gbank + put stuff on AH. I also put my Enchanter as 9 to DE everything before it hits my bank alt.

14. blackavar79

blackavar79 New Member

I did have this issue on my Mage, it seemed in direct relation to having the Barn lvl 3 quest to go kill an elite while I was having him try and farm non-elite fur. I had a friend help me with the elite quest to complete it and it stopped causing the issue.

Also for those running off into the water near the Fishing Dock, I think it has something to do with:

[GarrisonBoss]: Moving to <Spark's Stolen Supplies> at <2087.918, 192.1667, 54.93118>, Me at <2058.566, 196.2997, 75.14368>

Edit: Ok it is not up on the ridge after exploring that its in a cave under water north of the fishing dock.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    15. miminio

miminio Member

hey there is there a way to activate a bodygurd with garrrisonboss startup?

16. Themer

Themer New Member

Any thoughts about allowing us to mail excess gold to our other toons? Having to hunt down each character and mail their gold to my main is getting tedious. I often have 10+ toons with around 1-3K gold after a good day with missions, etc., after which I need to mail all that gold to my main character. If we could do something like "Mail all gold in excess of <gold amount>" and enter a variable. That way, when HBrelog is done, each alt has already been good gold makers and sent their money to where it can be spent.

17. KissMe4711

KissMe4711 New Member

That would be nice !

18. smrdlja

smrdlja New Member

Also one feature that could be extra useful would be mats and regents managment via guild bank. Many of us who have 10-11 chars keep them in one guild. It would be nice that at start of run bot pickups proffessions mats from gbank, does run then deposit mats back for others to be able to use them.

19. janusznazir

janusznazir New Member

Stuck at collecting ores in mines while one spawn under the stairs

20. niffelheim87

niffelheim87 New Member

Hi, im new in garrisonboss, was reading since treasure hunter garrisonboss release but I dont see any difference between "Use Follower with Treasure Hunter Ability only in Missions with Gold reward" & " Use Only Treasure Hunter Followers for Missions with Gold reward" , can someone explainme that?

And here some suggestions for bot:
      Daily jewelcrafting and inscription merchant orders.
      Alchemy transmute CD.
      "Maybe" some compatibility with TSM for auction house in garrison, for buy, craft & sell.