• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GoldBoss - Unlimited BotManager - Full Bot Automation! [known as GarrisonBoss]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Dec 29, 2014.

1. eivl

eivl Member

This is a feature already is it not? or maybe i am not understanding the question.

2. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

For first, fix will be next release build, thanks for report!:
      Fix: Gearspring Parts recipe changed - according last patch notes (to 15,15 of each material)

For second according to logs you have in GUI settings immediately use HBRelog when nothing to do without timeout:
      please try to do clean install & disable all other stuff to check problem:

1) clean install, make sure u using last HB version (how to do clean install you can find in FAQ)
      2) disable streaming of all other HB products
      3) disable wow addons
      4) attach Full hb log (if problem still exists after 1-3 steps)
      5) detailed description of the problem
      6) make screenshot of problem place

so i can check more deeply what it cause if its GarrisonBoss, also please check which quest stage do u have active (quest ID) Thanks!

For All:
      If you have any issue, please do proper bug report (Check FAQ), you need to have clean install for it with disabled streaming products and all wow addons off.
      When you do so - check if you still issue, if yes -> attach full log + description where and how it happen.
      When you do report, please never post log partly or even fully into post, use attache system or post them into: pastebin.com, pastie.org and provide link to it.
      Also, please: Instead of using forum post to report issue, use "Add Issue Ticket" (you can find Link in FAQ), so its more easy to track Your particular issue that you have and fix it, Thanks! :eek:

For All: If You have and Idea or what u want to have next ->
      Please vote for it in Idea Service, than it will be reviewed (Link is in FAQ or in GUI)

Last edited: May 5, 2015
    3. Blackrussian

Blackrussian Member

Yup, confirmed. But it should pass the ball to HB Relog instead of stopping the bot. Other chars work great.
      Maybe not a GarrisonBoss issue?

Pretty satisfied of bot and support btw!
      Keep going!

4. KissMe4711

KissMe4711 New Member

same problem for me, workaround is to stop hb with task manager and stop prozess, then start hb and befor hit the start button, change in bot settings under fishing the "Do quests for Recruit NatPagle"; then it works - on all chars that have Nat Pagle already - other wise no problem

5. @alisha

Didnt get it - you have problems for toons that have Nat or not? Can you please be more informative on conditions? Thanks :)

6. KissMe4711

KissMe4711 New Member

HBRelog is running with 10 chars ... please wait for approval ... ;)

Edit: So, after 6 of 10 -> 4 of them has Nat as follower, and 2 of them stuck or stand on same position with the option on, the other 2 I take the option off - and they go on.
      All other chars have not enough fishing skill.. i´m looking forward.

Edit 2: all ally chars btw

7. blablub

blablub New Member

since i don´t wanna post using my facebook / google acc (realname) i post here the suggestion i have after 1 day trail i hope you don´t mind (checked them and they where not already suggested)

- variable logout position
      it would be nice to have a option for the position where he logs out (i.e. using hb relog and he stands in from of the mission table / or flightmaster / portal to asharan / garrison exit)

- don´t start missions if capped option
      if your capped (garrison ressources / honor / seal of temered fate) don´t start mission which reward this currency
      ++ maybe even if current ressource + 50% of the rewards > cap so he won´t start a 1200 ressource mission if your on 9950 because you started some missions
      otherwise a option to not collect them would be possible but i think the other way around is the better sollution because no follower gets stuck on missions which won´t be completed.

offtopic:
      gz Alisha for 1337 posts ;)

8. Bonerage

Bonerage New Member

About the mission, what do we have to do to get highmaul and BRF cache on first priority in detail plz

thank you

9. jjhqtes55

jjhqtes55 New Member

Also seeing similar behavior on 5 toons (2 different PCs) on each of 5 accounts. None of them have Nat Pagle. They are picking up the daily and then just sit there. I also have to kill the Honorbuddy process using task manager. 1 of the computers has had the cache & meshes cleared after this started occurring but still the same.

10. @alisha

Hi there :) Please feel free to use Idea Service to Vote for existing things and add your Idea, if its not exists already :)
      (Link is in FAQ or in GUI)

Set Max priority to Character Tokens Missions, Set chance of success which is you can have (it your real change will be lower than you set - missions wont start

11. blablub

blablub New Member

Like i said i dont wanna login with fb or Google acc in things connected with botting even if the name is not shown but i guess a have to make a fake account then. + like I said they are not yet suggested

12. KissMe4711

KissMe4711 New Member

So, forget all I wrote before, one of my chars with Nat stands still without the option. Killing the HB-Task ( with 22% on CPU 4-core machine ) helped. Ally char.
      After restart HB works at this point again

13. Necro19

Necro19 Member

[GarrisonBoss]: Moving to <Unangetasteter Holzstapel> at <5647.034, 4669.448, 142.6589>, Me at <5589.042, 4564.12, 135.4577>
      View attachment 178162

;/

Don't know whats wrong here...

14. daystar

daystar New Member

It would be really great if we could have the option to prioritize missions for Highmaul and Blackrock missions separately from other character tokens. I don't need to spend resources and followers to gather 630 gear tokens every day on some characters. I only want the good gear.

I placed this suggestion in the idea section of uservoice.

Thanks so much. I've been loving this botbase. Keep up the good work.

15. RayVanHalen

RayVanHalen New Member

Two questions for the author:

1) Is it currently possible to run garrisons on multiple characters (one after one) without restarting Honorbuddy?
      2) Is it possible in theory to do that or are there limitations in Honorbuddy itself?

I bashed my head with this for a while with Garrisonbuddy, found a combat routine that doesn't stumble when you change characters, but even though the character can run around, it won't start orders or gather herbs/ore.

Thank you in advance for answering!

16. Kmica

Kmica Member

1. no
      2. no, its a limitation of HB itself (afaik).

17. blablub

blablub New Member

Unangetasteter Holzstapel - Objekt - World of Warcraft

maybe some are arround any the bot trys to loot them
      for my chars the one on 31/34 when you leave the garrison and follow the wall on the left side till the mountain caused the problem.

vielleicht liegen noch garni res rum der bot will sie looten und hängt deshalb ->würd mal schaun und das ggf. per hand machen evtl ist dann das problem dann weg habs selbst nur bei horde.

edit: bei mir wars der außerhalb der garni, ausgang -> links an der mauer entlang und vor dem berg den holzstapel looten.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    18. q8sora

q8sora New Member

the bot doesnt seem to attack any mobs, anyone have an idea to fix this?

19. Themer

Themer New Member

You might check the settings in your combat routine. For mine, I had to ensure facing and auto movement was turned on (I had some of it off for raids)

20. g405te

g405te New Member

AMAZING product

in a store where most of the profiles don't work properly, its refreshing to have such a useful, multi faceted tool at my disposal. I trialed it and was so pleased I purchased it right away. its worth noting ive purchased so many profiles before from the store only to refund it shortly after due to developer shortcomings. I will not be refunding this one :) congratulations and thank you.