• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Good healing Cr?

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Thregenbeck, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Thregenbeck

Thregenbeck New Member

now that they archived Magitek, are healers shit out of luck for healing crs that actually heals raids and groups? Is there a routine i have overlooked or not configured correctly to heal other party members or did they just archive the only routine that heals others and screwed us all out until one of the updated routines install healing logic?

2. Cloud30000

Cloud30000 New Member

They didn't take it away from you as much as they removed the link because it is simply broken; it is causing headaches with making RebornBuddy fail and causing many error reports for other active plugins/botbases/etc that are all due to MagiTek not getting updated to be compatible with the current RebornBuddy version.

You could google MagiTek and update the code to be compatible if you are strongly motivated to use it for your party healing; there is plenty of support on these forums to help you learn how to work with the RebornBuddy code and custom design elements to suit your needs, and everyone would be grateful to you if you can make MagiTek work once again.

Otherwise, you will unfortunately need to wait until a volunteer developer donates his time to provide a free CR with healing functionality to suit your needs.

y2krazy likes this.
    3. Outcry

Outcry New Member

If you you decide to try and update it I can provide the CR. Just message me.