• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Gorgrond 92-94 Grind - 130k-150k XP / HR | The Crimson Fen

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Uno, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Uno

Uno New Member

Hi! First of all, this is one of the first scripts I have made, so before you download please be aware that it may not be too good, but I appreciate all feedback / suggestions.
      I understand the route can be optimized better, but for now it does its job well enough, and one of the main reasons I decided to upload this is because I didn't see too many Gorgrond
      92-94 grind scripts, so whoever decides to give it a shot, I hope it works well for you :)

Where does this script grind? - This script grinds all mobs in the Crimson Fen area of Gorgrond, there is 1 rare which the script if supposed to avoid, but it isn't very strong anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

[​IMG]

Black = Grind Path, Red = Profile Start, Blue = Vendor/Mailbox

Requirements? -There are no requirements to get to the area and begin grinding, but the repair and mailbox require the introduction quests to be completed to unlock your base in the zone.
      I am not certain if horde use the same area / npc / id's as my toon is Alliance only. I have also selected the Lumbermill / Lumberyard as the base.

XP / HR and GP/H? -This script was ran on a 507 iLvl Ret Paladin from 92-94, I was getting 148k-155k XP/HR at 92, and 130k-135k at 93.
      The reason you cannot efficiently run this script past 94 is because the xp gained from the mobs is reduced every level, and you're better off moving to the next zone.
      As for Gold, it'll earn you a little bit of profit to cover the repairs, but don't expect too much from it.

WARNING- This script has only been tested on Alliance as I do not have any horde characters, the only problem that I can think of will be the Vendor / Repair, please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Attached Files:

2. Uno

Uno New Member

Any feedback from those who have downloaded? I hope it's running well for you guys ^^

3. Wipen

Wipen New Member

Fire Mage 518 iLvl (92, Horde).

[​IMG]

Sadly, I've seen the character die several times due to a lot of mobs attacking at the same time. Might also be a issue with mage being kinda weak atm. (Or is Forst/Arcane stronger?).

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    4. Uno

Uno New Member

Ah, I see. Is your CR pulling multiple mobs or is the script walking into them?

And as I mentioned I ran this on a Ret Paladin which are extremely good for grinding at the moment, don't think there's much I can do :(

The good XP / HR comes from pulling groups of the mobs to get the high Kills / ph so I guess i wouldn't recommend using this on clothies (mages, priest etc) sorry!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    5. ziopaolo

ziopaolo New Member

great work, i tryed this for a couple of hours and Everythings was ok. I think im going to run all this night whit this grind script.
      Good luck at me lol
      PS : played whit dk frost

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    6. siberain

siberain New Member

I'm using a Disc Priest, its working great!

Any chance anyone can add the horde vendor/repair on it though?

7. Uno

Uno New Member

Yeh it's a very good script when run on a class which can handle the mobs well.

I ran this for about 10 hours straight without getting stuck, the only problem that could come up is the mailbox / vendor may be incorrect, be careful!

Thanks for trying it out :)

Edit; I don't have any horde toons, I'm sure someone will be able to add the ID's into the script or post them in this thread and I will edit them in :)

8. sintacs1337

sintacs1337 New Member

My lvl 92 Feral Druid gets attacked by lvl 100 Mobs and cant continue the path ! Blacklisting of this mobs will be great.

9. Uno

Uno New Member

Mob names and where? I never encountered them but I can blacklist them if you find them for me.

edit; Has anyone else encountered level 100 mobs?

10. Wipen

Wipen New Member

I have not encountered lvl 100 mobs as far as I can see on my char.

By the way, new results.
      [​IMG]

This time my character was lvl 93 and went Frost mage, a lot stronger. (Horde).

11. willeex

willeex New Member

Used this over the night. And it got stuck after two hours. I woke up around 10 o'clock and put the bot on again and went to sleep. I woke up around 2 o'clock and the bot was still running and I had leveled 1 whole level.
      Great profile, would recommend.

12. sintacs1337

sintacs1337 New Member

Hi,
      in Zone : The Path of Glory / Bladefury's Comman (Talador)the level 100 mobs named : Grom'kar Bulwark / Grom'kar Deadeye. If u die u always pass them and this repeats forever :D
      Blacklisting will be great :)

13. Uno

Uno New Member

Glad that it's running better for you now, it's still fairly low K/ph sadly but I guess mages just aren't too good for grinding :(

14. Uno

Uno New Member

How are you getting to there? I see where abouts you are talking about, but how are you getting to the start of Talador?

15. Uno

Uno New Member

Do you know where abouts / what is was stuck on? Seems to be the first time it has happened. Glad it's working well apart from that :)

16. sintacs1337

sintacs1337 New Member

The bot starts there and if the first cycle is completed he continues there and get stuck :( Spirit Healer is also at this place.

17. Uno

Uno New Member

How is the bot starting there? .. No one else is having this problem at all, the script is meant to be started anywhere near the Crimson Fen, it should never ever leave it. When you start the script does it run all the way down there or are you starting the script in an incorrect place?

If this continues, please screenshot where you are starting the script, as I strongly believe this problem is on your side.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    18. sintacs1337

sintacs1337 New Member

Started the bot again, in the starting area Gorgrond. First he goes back to Talador to repair ! on this way the bot gets attacked. I think simply Blacklisting will avoid this problem .

19. Uno

Uno New Member

Blacklist what? You can try taking the repair code out of the script but the repair isn't anywhere near Talador that's why i'm finding this so hard to understand, something's just not right on your end, no one else is having this problem.

20. yard

yard Member

i gonna run your profile for the Cyclical Power Module with my warlock lvl 100 (625 ilvl ) i will give you some feedback about it :D