• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Grandfathered] Leaves - Tree Heals Go Whoosh

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Mirabis, Aug 22, 2014.

1. underzero

underzero New Member

Yes it would be awesome. Also what about a hotkey to put a rejuv blanket over all or to the max number set of rejuvs before the empowered whirlwind or normal whirlwind of phase 2 where we choose to stack on the boss for example. Without it ppl will die eventually xD

2. mocbar

mocbar New Member

Mirabis, leaves is a little confused i think, it gives me a lot of pauses like 'CastBase.ManualCast(!=) :Force of Nature -- Pausing for 820 milliseconds'
      do note i dont have manual cast detection on in gui and i only used typhoon 1 or 2 times as manual cast
      i did lower the pause at one point to the lowest but still it was disabled in gui, i also tried enable / disable to see if that did it, but no resolve

Attached Files:

3. ghost

ghost New Member

i have exacly the same thing, its really messing with HPS, hope it gets fixed soon

4. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

[Leaves] Premium Edition

I am aware... It happens mostly if u switch talents. But even when u don't it sometimes goes spastic.. Right now it looks an HB issue with OnCooldown.. Bugging out

But beta seems to be going good.. Will push later

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    5. underzero

underzero New Member

"Added a rejuvenation blanket hotkey"

Sooo thank you for that xD

But when i set it it always gives: [19:170]: Async: Blanket Rejuvenation registered as [None] -- OnlyRejuv: False

will try the new version solo healing Garrosh HC tonight, will give feedback later on how it performed

One correction you may make. Lower the innervate casting percentage to 45% in settings. It's not really usefull to cast it at that high mana. I do it all the time for all fights. I am 585ilvl with 15.2k spirit and 45% buffed mastery ( for reference on what i use it at)

Innervate percentage also gets not saved

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    6. howardiv

howardiv New Member

i seem to be having a problem with this stopping up the CR, getting manual cast pauses allowing people to die even tho i was just sitting there watching the CR heal..

[29:220]: CastBase.ManualCast(!=) :Rejuvenation -- Pausing for 500 milliseconds
      [29:383]: A unit has died - Scanning for possible ressurection.
      [29:456]: CastBase.ManualCast(!=) :Rake -- Pausing for 500 milliseconds
      [29:783]: CastBase.ManualCast(!=) :Rake -- Pausing for 500 milliseconds
      && Saw a bunch of these
      [19:11:44.838 N] [44:838]: CastBase.ManualCast(!=) :Wild Mushroom -- Pausing for 500 milliseconds

7. mocbar

mocbar New Member

Mirabis, it seem im having troubles with shapeshifting now, i have disabled auto shapeshift but it continues to do it going in catform
      and becouse i have pause in shapeshift enabled its doing nothing anymore, same for when it uses might of ursoc with healthstone, it shapes into bear and pauses doing nothing, im sure thatone was fixed a while ago

ill attach a log when ready with raid

8. Mirabis

It's not easy to fix.. Hb needs to update stuff and between that moment and the cast.. it can sometimes try and re-cast .. which triggers GCD message, which triggers manual cast detection
      I'll probably have to go like Singular and throttle casting for 250ms

9. Mirabis

This should only happen on afk botbases... I think the damage rotation that auto enables when not healing goes into cat form if ur within 5-7 yds... having auto pause enabled.. will pause it.. will have to add workarounds.

10. mocbar

mocbar New Member

there you go, a log for you

Attached Files:

11. mocbar

mocbar New Member

and yeah, the auto damage rotation is givving me 'hoofdpijn' ..... there are points im low on health and its dpssing to long

12. underzero

underzero New Member

Garrosh HC Solo healing:

Rotation did well except in some cases that I had to manually do stuff (Intermission, Whirlwinds), which doesnt really matter.

One thing that happened some times and can be bad depending on the situation is the mushroom bloom when raid is at 100% health or a bit below. Not needed and wont be available for some big aoe dmg (iron star hit, whirlwind) that may come up in the next 3-5 seconds and it should be available.

thank you

13. Mirabis

Thx for log, few issus i'll fix.

I'll add setting for that damage rotation as well.

14. Mirabis

Can u show me that log file? Can't think of a reason why It would bloom when raid is at high health. esp for that fight.

15. mattyboy4u

mattyboy4u New Member

Mirabis,

Couple of questions for ya.

1. What is this "Greedy" I see in your signature? Kind of excited. Not gonna lie :)
      2. Is there "recommended" talents/glyphs for PvE and PvP for the routines?

Im currently 555 on my Resto and looking forward to tweaking to perfection :) Have been lovin your CR's since day 1 of buying them and keep trying to improve my build even more.

Thanks in advance

16. Mirabis

There's no cookie cutter talent build.. it depends on ur settings. Been thinking about adding talent builds to the presets.. but not sure..

@Greedy: It's my upcoming AuctionHouse bot :)

17. mattyboy4u

mattyboy4u New Member

Talent builds in presets would be nice. I noticed during a raid it kept popping up that the skill was not available. Finally found out that it was trying to cast Cenarion Ward (which I had obviously not selected). By no means am I saying the heals arent great, because they are (Im usually always 1st in overall heals), just would be nice to take the tweaking to the next level. And cant wait to hear more on the AH bot :). If theres a way I can help test the beta let me know, Id be more than happy to oblige :)

Thanks again

18. Mirabis

Did u switch talents with the bot on ? if not can u send me the log.. might be a bug somewhere.

19. mattyboy4u

mattyboy4u New Member

Yes I switched talents and it no longer gives me that message. Not sure if the log is still available. I will have to look.

20. mattyboy4u

mattyboy4u New Member

[02:56:58.098 N] [58:098]: Cenarion Ward => Me at 75.9(-13.9/s)% <= Low health

So thats what I see it spamming but in game it was showing spell not learned. It was spamming it multiple times over and over before I looked at honorbuddy to see what skill it was. Log file is attached.

Attached Files: