• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Grate Rift stuck after kill boss

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by Andru Terebek, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Andru Terebek

Andru Terebek Member

Like i said something need to fix in default profiles DB or Trinity i try to check where is bug and only I observe that :
      1.bot get enter to the GR perfect !
      2.Kill everything with boss at the end
      3a. some times working good go to urshi take upgrade for gem and return to the Town/indetification items/selling go to 1.
      3b. some times after kiling boss GR he teleport to the city without upgreding gems /indetification items/selling and looking for urshi in the town!!

Code:
      [Trinity 2.6.448] Finished Town Run woo!
      ToggleTargeting, new values: Looting:True LootRadius:50 Combat:True KillRadius:50
      [Trinity 2.6.448] [XPTracker] Starting a new experience tracking session.
      [Trinity 2.6.448] [Rift] I wonder why am I in town while Urshi spawned in the rift, I'm taking my chances with this portal.
      [Trinity 2.6.448] [Rift] All done. (Partial rift, no stats available)
      [Trinity 2.6.448] [Rift] My dear Urshi, I have some gems for you.
      [Trinity 2.6.448] [ExplorationLogic] Couldn't find any unvisited nodes. Current AdvDia.LevelAreaSnoIdId: 168314, ZetaDia.CurrentLevelAreaSnoId: 168314, Total Nodes: 77 Unvisited Nodes: 0 Searching In [168314] HasNavServerData=True
      [Trinity 2.6.448] [Rift] Where are you, my dear Urshi!
      My suggestion is to fix in 2 ways:
      1. add code that in the town try to look teleport player and go there before ask where is urshi.
      2. cut code that bot can use any teleport before ask urshi.. (for debug report: never need player go back to town from GR is no nessesery)

Ps. I can fix that problem i em coder but i dont have any idea were is write behavior in GR

Same problem here: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/bot-leaves-the-gr-no-bonus-xp.419620/

2. Andru Terebek

Andru Terebek Member

Update: always after our hero die fighting with DR boss is happen in 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So bug is when we died. It must be question code after killing boss: if we still in rift: try find urshi

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    3. nate liv

nate liv New Member

We can't enter, chose lvl 5 but we where only given 30 blue things not 50 feelsbatman