• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Great job! EB

Discussion in 'Archives' started by demonD, Dec 16, 2017.

1. demonD

demonD Member

Just got it up and running, can't wait to have all bonus skill points later, im always too lazy to do them manually, right now i can watch the bot while taking a must needed nap lol. BTW just had first abyss encounter, seems working great, most amazing part is the bot DONT PICK UP LOOT TILL ABYSS FINISHED! WOW! dont know about how it handles abyss depth, will keep watching.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    2. demonD

demonD Member

btw how to get updated version of itemfilter? dont wanna miss any good loots

3. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Abyss Depth isn't currently supported. There's a good chance it wont be due to how it works in maps (no portal allowed), but we'll see.

Basically, there's a ton of maps that still require testing and updates, and if Abyss isn't going to make it into the final game then support for the area isn't really important. Having done a few by hand, you do get more abyss jewels, but you get plenty outside as it is anyways. So far, there's just not a huge benefit for supporting that area we see yet.

4. demonD

demonD Member

and you finally fixed Breach combat! no more jerking around picking up loots instead of clearing, I am impressed with u guys on this patch, there is certainly a "high hand" in ur team. KUDO! now please have someone add elder/shaper item to the filter asap. Also if u guys really try I know masters quests will be handled properly, half of them are so easy anyway.

5. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Elder / Shaper item filter support will be added soon, it was just overlooked. A new item filter editor system is on the todo list along with the routine system revamp.

Easy master mission support is planned I believe, but to properly handle things we need to rework the routine system first so the logic is much simpler.

We'll post an updated roadmap soon about our plans going into 2018, for now we need to finish up the extra map content and fix all the other little things with this expansion. :)

h3dges likes this.
    6. demonD

demonD Member

thx for the heads-up, I must say I am a very happy customer right now, things going smooth, features getting improved, more QoL features in making, wow! keep up the good job EB!