• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Grey Magic Errors

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by newb23, Nov 11, 2015.

1. newb23

newb23 Community Developer

Good morning!

I was making sure that my plugin (RetBot) was running properly after the 3.1 update, and sure enough, it is not.
      While this is not a pressing matter at all, I'm hoping it may point you towards some answers in what needs fixin' in some way or another.
      Scenario is, loaded up fresh, enabled plugin, tried to run plugin, got to the point where either SelectString.ClickLineContains or SelectString.IsOpen is called, and received the error in the upload below.

Note: This error was only fatal because it could not close the RemoteWindow. After I closed the window, it tried to reset back to running FateBot again. (Right before the level checks in the log)

The second file I have uploaded I believe is due to an error with NPC Interaction, as I traced to where the error said it was having issues, and it sent me here: Line 116: new Action(ret => NPC.Interact())
      This error was gotten from the Profile:Brotherhood of Ash Dailies - Neutral v1.1

The third file I have uploaded is due to what I believe to be an error with Interact in gathering nodes, as every node I attempt to gather, I receive the error included below. Traceback took me to: Line 713: Poi.Current.Unit.Interact();
      Error was recived running the Profile: [O] [BTN] Shards from Y2Krazys SVN. I ensured that the profile was running pure vanialla, none of ExMatts modifications.

Thanks for taking a look!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    2. jungleslang

jungleslang New Member

The triple triad botbase (not supported here but used by many) also referred to greymagic in my last few errors if that means anything about looking at it as a possible source of a lot of the bugs going around.

3. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the report, looks like the format for interacting changed a little and I didn't notice it yesterday. Build 351 is building now and will fix this issue.

4. newb23

newb23 Community Developer

Thank you sir!

EDIT: All reported issues are now resolved. Thank you again!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015