• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Grind] 43-48 Tanaris

Discussion in '1-60' started by Violatio, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Violatio

Violatio New Member

This is yet another crude profile of mine. I searched around and could not find a better place to grind in tanaris. The exp / hour is not the best (45-50k) but the rewards are well worth it. This profile grinds the water giants and turtles just south of Gadgetzan. Both of these mobs drop clams which can contain a few different pearls. Whether you are grinding here to level or just farming pearls I hope this helps.

**I am not a profile creator...yet. If you know anything that may help me learn please do not hesitate to tell me. I will try to help in any way i can if you have questions, but please give me as much info as possible and some time to look into the issue.

**This profile swims a lot. It would be wise to get the anti-drown plugin.

**Again, as with all my profiles, feel free to take this bare bones and add to it / modify it to your liking. All i ask is that you do 2 things. Post your updated version for others to benefit from as well, and let me know what you did and how it turns out.

View attachment Tanaris 43 - 48 [GRIND].xml

mindfreaklol and amputations like this.
    2. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Someone mind giving a little feedback on here please?

3. brampower

brampower New Member

I just tried it, and it's pretty well done, congrats :)

As you already noticed, the xp/hr rate isn't that high (35-45k), but it's okay. I switched back to my questing profile though (60-70k /hr).
      Thanks though, nice job! :)

4. Luvs2spludge

Luvs2spludge New Member

Disreguard, this is a grind profile.. ugh...

5. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Wow, I havent logged in here in ages. Sorry but yes it is a grind. The pearls used to sell for a ton of gold which is why I personally created it. With heirloom gear it gets decent xp too and not a lot of traffic. ran it 12+ hours a day with 0 supervision and was never even whispered.