• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Grind] Alani Sky Crystal Farm - Vale of Eternal Blossoms

Discussion in 'Farming' started by MadDog, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Bennyjc

Bennyjc New Member

For some reason the bot does not sell/mail my items when I have no bag space left, resulting in hours of farming mobs without looting, this is the first time im using the bot, am I doing something wrong?

2. pqs

pqs New Member

I'd love to be able to use this path, but my guy doesn't attack mobs unless he is attacked first (ret pala). Also, he doesn't face mobs!

3. hazard

hazard Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Please provide information to which quests are required before using this profile.
      Many members have already asked this question and nobody has answered?

I personally have cleared every quest in all seven zones but all I can see are
      large numbers of Shao-Tien spawning. So do you need reputation before using this?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    4. SpankyDevil

SpankyDevil New Member

myself i found you had to open the gates before you could unlock the golden lotus dallies all of this needed to be done before i could use profile
      i cant remember name of the starting quest but it was jsut after the small path leading out of valley of four winds.

5. klutte

klutte New Member

Why would the maker be required to post this information? Obviously, the mobs change depending on the dailys giving that particular day. You know the exact position for this grind, so why dont you go look it up yourself instead of like many others expecting even more work made for you.

6. grindin

grindin New Member

the quest starts when you hit 90 i think. the npc at seven stars sends you to Temple of The White Tiger in Kun-Lai where you will fight your shadow like 3-4 times after that you open the gates

7. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

How to access the Golden Lotus Dailies:(Alliance)

While questing through Pandaria you will first encounter King Varian's son Anduin in the Jade Forest trying to help the locals. You will attempt to bring him back with you and the SI:7 agents but he will slip away. Later on while questing in the Kun-Lai Summit area you should have a quest to go to the Temple of the White Tiger. There you will find the King's son and you will be tested by Xeun (a giant spectral Tiger God thing). After defeating your inner Shas you will then be able to obtain a quest that will take you to the Gate of the Vale of Eternal Blossom. After opening this zone you can explore it and find both a Horde and Alliance capital equipped with reforger, void storage, other capital city portals, banks, Engi AH, etc. Upon reaching level 90 you will then be able to obtain a quest at the bottom of the Building that gives you leaders quests to some of the new factions. Golden Lotus being one of these factions. The main area to pick up daily quests is at The Golden Pagoda , which will take you through a quest line to open the dailies as well as supply you with new ones every day after that. The majority of the Dailies involve you being around Whitepetal Lake, Ruins of Guo-Lai, and The Golden Stair. They tend to change from day to day and award minimal rep for each one completed. However, if you have also spoken to Wrathion about the Legendary Quest Line then you will also receive rep with him when killing Mogu and the like.

Additionally, many of the mobs in this zone have chances to drop "Skyshards" which are used for Alani <The Stormborn>, a rare elite that spawns frequently but may only be killed after removing her protective shroud. The last of the dailies you do each day from the Golden Lotus give you a cache, which can potentially hold one of these shards.

So far I have only found one and that was while doing dailies @ Whitepetal Lake on the 3rd day of the xpac. I hit 90 within less than 24hrs of launch but lost my net for a whole day so I didn't get caught up on dailies and rep until recently. Presently farming Cloud Serpent Eggs (14 or so) so I can go back to farming rep and such.

8. Sakue

Sakue New Member

Thanks for the profile. I've noticed twice now that when I come back after leaving the bot on for a couple hours that my toon was just standing on a ground mount at the shrine of two moons. I was using the NON trickster profile at the time. View attachment 3320 2012-10-02 03.23.txt This is the log for that particular issue.

I've moved on to the trickster profile. I will let you know if anything changes.

Edit - It's MOGU'SHAN PALACE now SHRINE OF TWO MOONS. sorry for the confusion

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    9. sainter222

sainter222 Member

I agree, please post a top only profile

10. Marre

Marre New Member

My character just stands looking at the mobs while they hit me sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't even target them. If I target it myself, it will start attacking.

So it works if you babysit it, but not AFK :p

11. evialtah

evialtah New Member

Is it gonna be fixed? Cause now its usless...

12. hazard

Dude would you mind just shutting the fuck up please with your amateur 40 post. You obviously did not read my post before posting your crap! I already stated that I had already checked the area and that all there is are large numbers of mobs spawning. Simply asking if you need reputation first is a reasonable question as it could be some of us have the Golden Lotus zone bug, 'look this up guys its on both EU & US forums' where the zones have not changed after doing the quest chain.

13. kieth lightening

kieth lightening New Member

I am friendly with the golden lotus and i see these mobs in the Ruins rise, if i recall few days ago i did a quest that required me to blow down the cave entrance in the Ruins rise, maybe once the cave entrance was destroyed and not letting any of the humanoid mobs that are there, the stonebark tricksters suddenly took over the place, i have been searching up the quest but had no luck, feel free to search yourselves. << First time posting wohooo

14. klutte

klutte New Member

Stop being lazy instead, the mobs are as said depending on what roll of dailys are out.

15. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

This is partially true for the Golden Stair and Guo-Lai Halls, I was in the trickster area and had nothing to do with killing them daily wise. Just calm down everyone, give it a couple more days so the bugs can be fixed and everyone can get some more solid data on spawns and such.

16. hazard

It has nothing to do with dailies. AGAIN you did not read the post before talking shit! IT IS A KNOWN WOW ZONE BUG!
      When you give other players wrong information it causes more issues.

17. Kirbyn

Kirbyn New Member

I see it's hard to be nice to eachother here.

18. Meursault

Meursault New Member

Surely if it's a know bug then theres no real answer to the questions being posted? Would like to try this out but confused as to which profile is most suited. Alliance character, done all quests etc. etc.

19. evialtah

evialtah New Member

Seems Maddog left his profile...

20. gannicus

gannicus New Member

Can anyone tell me how to use this profile please? I loaded the profile [H]MadDog's Shard Farm- TRICKSTER 1.1 , and I started at shrine of two moons, but my char just stand there and doing nothing. Sorry I'm new, anyone can help?