• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Grind] Apexis Crystal Farming - 14 Profile Compendium

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Guadah, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Guadah

Guadah Member

Sorry, I've been very very busy with life this last week. Hardly have had time to even log into wow to do anything more then my Follower Missions... if I even got to do that. Tonight is a pretty wide open free night, so I hope to get this thread updated and possible get some of the other zones added in as at least grind profiles. Building them into Quest profiles is a little more complicated, and without the time to really read up on how the code needs to be done, it's difficult.

2. Mac

Mac New Member

Hated how the hotspots took you into the lava zone in the Stonefury Cliffs one so I repathed my own. Haven't really tested it out too thoroughly but it avoids that area, goes through everywhere else (I think), and doesnt overlap paths too often (I hope).
      For anyone who wants them, just replace the hotspots in file.
      PS: I did a shitty job at these hotspots so I suggest enabling "Pull Between Hotspots" else it'll skip a noticable amount
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      EDIT:
      Also 3 blackspots since it gets stuck frequently at a rock thrower thing and the bot is a dick about loving to get stuck. Added 2 more to cover the whole lava area because the bot doesnt know what it wants sometimes.
      EDIT2:
      Also added a Mob "Nub the Torturer" since I pathed to him and he wasnt targeted. Also added those worm things cause they need to die too.
      EDIT3
      Added 3 AvoidMobs so it stops fucking going into magma.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    3. Guadah

Guadah Member

Thank you Mac. I will test those out and if they work I'll swap it out in the profile!

4. Guadah

Guadah Member

First Im going to build a quick grind profile for Pillars of Fate.

---
      Also, I'm about 80% finished with a basic Quest profile. Once I get it done, I should be able to impliment in the hotspots etc and have most of them crossed over pretty quick!

-----
      Pillars of Fate Added!
      I ran it and it worked just fine; however, I never ran out of mobs to fight down below. So... I don't know if the pathing is good to go for going up the hill to the cave, and further up the hill to the skeletons etcetra etcetra.

Feedback is necessary.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    5. hudloom

hudloom New Member

Just ran the profile. Due to heavy population it went up and down the hill, took about 40 minutes to complete quest, all went smooth. If you take the Quest it is called "Shadowmoon Enclave", so I was confused this was Pillars of Fate, perhaps a small hint in profile name would help noobs like me :)

6. ddsue

ddsue New Member

Does the profiles include all the daily?

7. shelaine

shelaine New Member

Stonefury Cliffs is not usable,

it's either running against walls/hills, or pulling 8+ (!) mobs including elites, or standing around doing nothing.

8. orthofunk

orthofunk New Member

Run the Stonefury Cliffs profile for about 2 hours to try to trigger an ogre invasion.
      Got stuck a couple times and died in the lava a couple times, but overall not too bad.

9. Mac

Mac New Member

Also, change the variable in singular for large pulls or w/e its called to off and it should fix your issues. I use TuanHa for all my toons and never had pulling issues. I ran my version with a warrior tank in 635 iL gear though so it might not be ideal for dps that can't take a few hits.

10. Onitsha

Onitsha New Member

800 cristals in 10 hours.
      With Pal ret 625 ilvl

Oni'

11. emerysong

emerysong New Member

pathing issue with my hunter on magnarok profile. I stays mounted and doesn't target anything. and when off mount it will fight then run directly on top of the mob and not fight. View attachment 1228156 2014-12-09 03.40.txt

12. godgavee

godgavee New Member

Need Assault on the Heart of Shattrath script

13. vcreation

vcreation Member

added <Mob Name="Icecrag Mountainbreaker" Entry="87346" />

to avoid mobs for Magnarok profile and its still pulling it... im doing anything wrong ?

14. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

Not sure why exactly but you don't always get Apexis drops even if you are on the Quest

15. Guadah

Guadah Member

That was addressed in earlier posts, they hotfixed that on day two or three. Only some mobs drop a random chance of 1 extra crystal. These quests are mainly for completing the daily quests.

My RL has been quite busy of late, and I haven't had the time to play the game as I would really like to. I am working on converting the Grind profiles into Questing Profiles that will complete tasks as well as grind out mobs to ensure a quicker completion of the task overall. It's a work in progress, but I'm getting closer.

16. ash23

ash23 New Member

any chance for the Stonefury one at least to not let the toon fight the mobs in the lava?

17. speshulk926

speshulk926 Community Developer

If someone knows how to add avoidance, the ID of the lava that hits you is 173611. Maybe someone can add that or show me how and I can to look out for that and move if in it.

18. airwolf1

airwolf1 Member

Please add Assault on the Heart of Shattrath

19. HeisenFiles

HeisenFiles Member Buddy Store Developer

Did you give up on this?

20. billybobbotter

billybobbotter New Member

Been a week since the last post from creator. This seems like a really good project for the community, and all the work is appreciated. Unfrotunately I am running the Stonefury Cliffs profile now and it is pretty buggy. I have ~630 ilvl feral and there is a lot of studdering into buildings and stopping in random locations for 30-45 seconds for some what seems like no real reason. As soon as I saw this profile going into the lava area I knew it would be bad. His only deaths were in the lava area where he just sat there fighting mobs in the lava. This is fairly unavoidable as they are casters so range pulling them isn't really an option for melee. Should just make the profile avoid the lava all together or be very specific in the pathing and avoid large pools of lava.

Appreciate the effort, but as far as I can tell from my experience and the thread much work is needed. Hope life has started to go better for you and you can start working on this project again.

Thanks!