• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Grind] Apexis Crystal Farming - 14 Profile Compendium

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Guadah, Nov 19, 2014.

1. renod

renod Member

Whats the simplest way to do this with a few bots? 1 leader on grindbot and 2 on lazyraider? (Thinking a tank,healer and dps) ?

2. Blackmonkee

Blackmonkee New Member

Did you ever end up making an Assault on Shattrath Harbor profile or is that unavailable?

3. Guadah

Guadah Member

Real life has been overwhelming this last week - 10 days. Aside from a two day trip down to LA, and doc appointments up the wazu, I haven't even had time to log into the game and play for just fun, let alone log in and work on the profiles. Now Christmas is 3 days away, we have a massive Christmas party in 5 days (over 40 people attending) and I've a shitton of work to do still for preparations.

The delay in Grind Profiles was because I was attempting to write them into Quest Profiles, and add in little nuances to make things easier. i.e. Picking up the Quest for you, flying to the zone, completing it, flying back and turning it in. Also picking up items around the quest area that will complete the quest faster, using keys etcetera etcetera...

I will try to keep things simple and get a Grind done for each of the zones before the end of Christmas Holiday.

Stupid RL... Don't people know I have important shit to do... like play wow!

4. Guadah

Guadah Member

I know there were some bugs, and was going to redo the Grind Profile, but instead was going to update it with a Quest Profile. At the time of the original thought on this matter, I was plugging away at the Quest Script (Being that it was my first) and it looked like I was going to be able to complete everything relatively fast; however, as you already know, that didn't happen as planned. Life got in the way.

Soon, I will have everything fixed soon.

5. Guadah

Guadah Member

No, I had to deal with out of game bullshit, stupid stuff called Life. Damn wife and kids don't understand that WoW needs to be played, they keep demanding stupid shit like Attention, Dinner, Sex and crap like that ...

(just fyi, the sex was demanded by my wife, not my kids .. you perverts)

ushername likes this.
    6. emerysong

emerysong New Member

stonefury profile is really hinky.. doesn't target most the mobs and sometimes itll mount run right by mobs after face pulling. doesn't attack unless I manual dismount

7. Guadah

Guadah Member

I will take a look at it tonight and see about revamping the hotspots. I'm prep'ing for a very large winter party tomorrow, so my time is minimal right this moment. I will see about getting that one fixed tonight though, as quite a few people have been having issues.

====
      Edit:
      I believe I've fixed the issue, and I've tweeked the profile to run a LOT better. I am going to run it for about an hour to test it out, and then I will update the OP.

====
      Edit 2:
      Currently there is an issue with the Elite - Bonecrusher. It is unavoidable. I have him listed in the Avoid Mob section, but he at times throws a big ass rock and does damage to you, which enables combat. At this point, you will attempt to run up the tower. This kind of sucks, but most of the time it's not an issue.

====
      Edit 3:
      Fully Tested with Zero issues. Happy Grinding!
      Profile Updated to the OP.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    8. Guadah

Guadah Member

Socrethar's Rise has been Posted. I ran this profile for 3 hours today, and had 0 Issues, and 0 deaths as a 631 Ret Paladin.

Edit:
      I've changed most of the profiles into Quest Profiles.

Currently working on Magnarok, attempting to prevent the bot from ever going into the Lava.

I have run the Magnarok and made adjustments, blackspoting a number of spots. I feel comfortable that the profile will now run as intended and stay out of lava. Good luck botters!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    9. sebbeox

sebbeox New Member

the mok gol profile can get stuck if you are a caster (spriest in my case)

imgur: the simple image sharer

mobs will get evade while you try to dps them. can make the profile walk into the hut to fix the problem.

hope i helped.

10. Guadah

Guadah Member

I need to fix that profile, it's the only one I haven't converted over into a Quest profile as of yet, mainly because I want to redo the Hotspots. Once I do that, we'll see about fixing the 'inside the hut' issue.

We had a massive party at our home last night, so no new work got done. Tomorrow is NFL Sunday and my Steelers are in a VERY important game against the Bengals... so I won't be on much tomorrow, if at all.

So, Lets shoot for Monday for me to get that profile corrected and working smoothly! The on to the other spots!

11. Farsight

Farsight New Member

with socrethar rise it does not path around, just sits still

edit: somehow got fixed by restarting honorbuddy xD

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    12. itzcheater

itzcheater New Member

Mok'gol watch post runs perfectly. Thank you :)

13. Vengent

Vengent Community Developer

Everbloom Wilds one keeps leaving gorgrond to go to frostfire ridge. Mixup in name or something?

14. Guadah

Guadah Member

I will take a look at it in a few hours. Have to make dinner for the family. I made a mistake naming the files earlier, so this one may have gotten mixed up as well. Which means I need to redo all of the hotspots.

15. Guadah

Guadah Member

Fixed the Everbloom Wilds profile and am Testing it out now. I will run it for an hour and post it if all is working well.

==================
      Edit / Update:
      Profile has been thoroughly tested and works as intended. OP has been updated.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    16. Vengent

Vengent Community Developer

Thanks! Appreciate you sharing your work.

17. deathsalive

deathsalive New Member

Will test these later! Thanks for the effort! Will report back if I have any problems :)

18. Guadah

Guadah Member

No worries! Glad they are getting some good use. Hopefully I'll have the rest of the profiles completed before the end of the Holiday Break. Once the boy's go back to school, my schedule gets busy again.

19. Dwyreaux

Dwyreaux New Member

I tried this for the first time today, Pillars of Fate profile. The first thing it did was go to a vendor and sell my flasks, potions and my Trading Post Parts. Fortunately, I was paying attention and got most of this stuff back.

Once I moved myself to the Pillars area, it worked wonderfully. You might wanna take a look at this and see if it was supposed to do this.

Thanks for the profiles!

20. Guadah

Guadah Member

Open the script you have with Notepad or whatever editer you use. Change the Vendor options to False.