• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Grind] [H] Nagrand - Gold, Greens, Epic BoE - Warsong

Discussion in 'Farming' started by mataleux, Dec 23, 2014.

1. eepohno

eepohno Member

I am trying this now, so far yay. not getting the results are o.o and my thief will not pickpocket first >.< guessing that is some pay combat routine. but trying on a druid and multi pulls with bodyguard helping kill ^_^ mainly wanted a profile that makes some money and gets body guard rep and this is gaining rep nicely.

*edit*
      oh and lower gear people can do this too ^_^ I am only gs 598 balance druid with a bodyguard helping kill. super fast. My gold per hour is not as high as some o.o only 89-103 gph. but it's nice for guard rep and greens.

*edit 2*
      Just noticed a huge thing.. she is killing fast and mass pulling.. but not looking all t he bodies that might far off. so skipping alot of bodies O_O

*edit 3*
      After 5 hours made 938 gold. about 18 greens and 1 blue. gained one rep rank with guard and 25% into next rank. Had to stop though. a bunch of hunters are now doing the same profile. and they can tag and kill faster then I can ._.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    2. Isu

Isu New Member

Great profile, thanks a lot!

3. Jpillman

Jpillman New Member

Hello,

I'm sorta new here and don't post much. I'm running this profile on 2 toons and it's doing amazing. I got my first Epic in the 40 mins running this. When running it on my rogue he seems to be just selling the junk boxes he pick pockets, would someone be able to point me in the direction of a plugin that will open them up and then sell the crap that comes out?
      I have searched for "Lock picking" and "junk boxes" but I am coming up empty on both.

Any help would be great

Thank you!

4. enemyquadrakill

enemyquadrakill New Member

did you do the questline that it says in the OP?

also, this is a great profile

5. scottee

scottee New Member

you are FREAKING AWESOME. Thank you so much for this. love it. works FANTASTIC. keep up the great work