• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Growing trend - Selling a product and disguising it as donations

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Swizzie, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

This I have to hear, why and what am I jelous of?

Recently removed as they were viewed by more then enough people. I like to share but people get silly with profiles, I do not like 1000's of people using my profiles. It's just how it is. I share with a select few and them I stop sharing. Unlike other people I do not need to gets likes or donations. If I ever feel I am investing time and donations are welcome sure...but a few profiles here and there, I do not expect or feel the need to charge people. I like to offer my support to the local community I choose to be a part of not charge them a arm and a leg for a few minutes of my time.

Fixed it for ya m8

Anyways people are going off topic and just looking to flame. Silver you have nothing important to add and your opinion at this point really doesn't matter as you are just bring up things that have been discussed and talked about/argued about already. Best of luck to you.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    2. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

most of the free CC's with a paid option seem to work pretty well. better then the ones that come bundled with the product you paid for in the first place all you really donate is for a cc with more customization

3. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Amazed this is still going concidering in the end it will make no difference. Either HB or the users will be paying someone to make Plugins, CC's, and profiles or users will be using subpar products. The more complex HB gets, the more complex 3rd party applications will become. The list of experienced coders that are capable of producing the top tier products gets shorter every week.

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your profiles for the community Swizzie.

I know you are a talented coder who can make a flawless profile in 30 min.

For me, I'm not a genius, it take me 6 months to learn and another 6 months to make decent combat routine.

As you quote, I understand you point to my combat routine.

If you have time, please try my FREE public version... I challenge you to manual play and beat my FREE CR Shadow Priest CR on DPS, beat my FREE Monk CR on Tanking, beat my FREE CR Paladin on Healing...

After trying these, I hope you can change your mind on the concept "Greedy Bastard Developer only release a half working neutered cc for Marketing"

Thank you and best regards,

Have a good day :D

TuanHA

5. timotyman

timotyman Member

oh man, those sausages are so good though, im going to bunning this weekend now.

6. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Looks like a check with a possible "mate" soon to follow.....lol

7. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

I don't have time to look through every post, but guys please.
      Get back to the issue at hand. It is good that it is being discussed among the community. We want that.
      But if everyone posting here keep targeting others and flames them for their opinion, this thread will be closed like the rest.

8. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

I didn't say your name or call you out I don't roll like that unless I am forced too. If what I quoted is how you feel about your own product, I guess that is on you and you should fix how you handle your free and payed cc's.

9. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

Closed at request of Swizzie.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.