• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • GSE. Lazy macro need help

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by patrik-x, Nov 23, 2016.

1. patrik-x

patrik-x New Member

Hi

So i stopped botting after 8 accounts down. Now i am going GSE with lazymacros. Is there a way for the razor naga to perform the macro while holding the button?

Now i press the button every second.

Ty

2. Chuckles

Chuckles Member

I cant help on the naga issue as I haven't used mine in ages. but I'm not sure why you would bother trying to get a naga to perform gs/e macro functions.
      Use the mouse for normal directional (positional) use, and use your bound key (or 2 or 3 keys if you have technical macro needs))
      I use a corsair gaming board so programming keys is easy. I have never used software emulation software to simulate my keyboard but there are things like 'Auto Keyboard' or similar that can repeat keystrokes (while holding the key down). You need to do a little research. I recall on one of the video's on gnome sequencer enhanced that they suggest a program to use for keyboard repeat keystrokes.
      Gnome sequencer is pretty awesome when you have a decent macro set at 50ms but I have found is much better on melee than caster.

3. luluchen

luluchen New Member

simply create a key or mousekey macro

for example if "p" pressed & released; press&release key "1" till "p" pressed & released again.
      Same for mouse instead for example "p" use something else xD

Also most of the "GSE" are supposed to badly underperform and just give very lazy or handicapped ppl the help to play the game. Nice for normal dungeons and lfR perhaps even heroic dungeon but that'S likely all..

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    4. ArmyCPT

ArmyCPT New Member

Not entirely true... I've seen some really good GSE macros. In fact, before the ban, I tested a Frost DK GSE macro against my Tuanha routine almost daily because it was so good, I had trouble believing it. I think it depends a lot on class and talent choices. GSE's that are built around passive talent tree choices tend to do pretty well.

I kind of think that this is where Bossland should focus some resources. People would pay for really well developed GSE type macros.

Frayman likes this.
    5. patrik-x

patrik-x New Member

Fixed it. Working like a champ. =) glory days. I dont need HB ?=)

6. Morx

Morx New Member

Yep. Very much depends on the class and talent choices. Frost DK, Ret Pally, Enh Shaman, and WW Monk all do VERY well with GSE. Other classes like most casters, do terribly, because they are reactive in their rotation. You have to hit your keys after something happens, which isn't anything that GSE can do. For melee though, it's freakin' sweet!

7. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

Been using GSE for a few days now with my Naga. Pretty easy to write some decent macros. I Found that some of the abilities in the macro can be slow to react. But using a naga to 0.010 delay, makes priority macros work decent. Also added mod:alt to a few abilities for increased dps performance. By no means will you be top tier, but great for tanking and doing some gold farm in the mean time. GSE, along with my naga and some skinning macros, I am able to rake up some good cash in the mean time... :cool:

8. FreAky1991

FreAky1991 New Member

Anyone used GSE with an MS Warrior? I could need some help... But if you say it doens´t work very well with an Warrior i have to cry without HB. It´s sad but over the years i forgot to Warri xD

9. patrik-x

patrik-x New Member

I use the GSE with protection warrior and i do dungeons and farming. Its great. The naga razr mouse also have auto key press so its perfect. Not like a real routine but still works.

10. ThePunisher

ThePunisher New Member

Go wowlazymacros. com and from there u can start pwning

That and do not forget to download addons Gnome Sequencer Advanced

11. ginokid

ginokid Member

I have my macro set to button 1, it cycles through spells. You can customize the macros also. Lazy macro has a forum with a bunch of really good macros people post for every class and spec.
      I downloaded a free keyboard pusher, you set the miliseconds I have mine at 500. And set the pusher to button 2, press to activate and deactivate... supernoob ezmode.
      Its free called "Auto Keyboard" ez to set up and no more button mashing!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016