Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by mspazz, May 8, 2011.
boting **** fucking mac autocorrect.
Nice guide, helpful!!
Well written and the information is correct.
Newbs, this will help you not get banned. But you still have to have common sense!
A method i have been using and showed a friend, is if you are gathering say herbs and ores, split each of them up in half, and get someone to mill/prospect them, splitting up your product into multiple different types to place onto the AH, this lowers the flood limit. Even though you MAY make less/more due to RNG, it's better then dumping 2000 ores on the AH.
just get privat buyers ^^
what will you ppl do if you got a mail where some one is trying to blackmail you for 10k for botting or he will report you ? he is saying he got record of me botting ? i know he cant do much about it but to avoide getting flag just pay him or ? just stop botting... ? becouse got 3 acc botting like hell
I would stop botting for the mean time and if he trys to call your out when you are just farming while playing open a ticket and report him for harassment and trying to black mail you.. you can tell the GM he says im going to get banned if I dont pay him gold, blah blah blah and the GM will temp ban him or warn him.
thx alot for the info... will do
nowadays people start whispering very very quickly - i do fishing quests every day, by hand - almost every time someone flys by i get a whisper, checking if i am a bot -.- It got worse with CRZ
So i'd say that fishingbot is the most risky form to get reported and therefore banned atm
I just use AutoAngler while i am near my Computer and never overnight - too fucking dangerous.
There's a plugin called SharpMessenger that has two-way chat.
The plugin is paid, but worth every cent.
I don't farm anymore, just AH bot, and I never miss a whisper.
It's the besr thing that happened to HB since PB imho.
Now they'll just right click and press "Cheating" and say what the botter is doing. It's easy now to get banned. D:
G19 PWOER <- I know i spelled that wrong, but it looks cool
G19 lets me see all whispers on the little screen
Good read . I wish some of the thing you talked about where pre build in to HB. I love if HB had it so that i could set my bot times. for example:
1. 1200-1400 run bot 1 profile fish stop 1400 exit
2. 1600-2200 run bot 2 profile skinn
3. 2230-2400 run bot 2 profile mining hurbs
i usally just have the bot running while im playing lol or any other games and turning it off when i go eat or something to make it as realistic as possible
If you want to minimize the risk of getting caught botting here's the best way you can do it:
1) Don't bot when you aren't by your computer. I personally never leave a bot on when i'm not within range of my computer to quickly shut it down. This is for 2 reasons. I can respond to a whisper from someone curious as to whether or not im a botter (whether it be a GM or a pissed of person). Also, If my profile decides to do super cool stuff like fly around in circles over a node for an hour and a half (which has happened before.) Anyone with half a brain would realize you were botting and would most likely report you.
2) Don't try and capitalize the economy. If someone undercuts you, let them. Only put a reasonable amount of stacks up on the ah at once. Do this from a bank alt. Blizzard doesn't look at posts by one person. They look account wide, because believe it or not, they actually are moderately intelligent. If you do this all from a level one bank alt, named "Thisismybankalt" then people expect you to have a little bit of everything up at once.
3) If someone whispers you when you are botting, respond with something. If they say "Hey jackass you stole my node" or "you are botting and im reporting you", respond with "if you would like to be a little more polite, i'd be happy to move zones. Just trying to get some herb in before work". Once you respond to them, they know that you are not a botter and won't waste their time reporting you, so don't give them a reason to.
4) Do not mail, trade, or deposit large amounts of gold. Most transactions over 10,000 gold are monitored as suspicious. Moving gold in SMALL amounts over a period of time will be looked the other way, because their systems are not set up to support finding that. They look for large amounts, or lots of small amounts in a small period of time. And before moving ANY amount over 10,000, you better prepare a good reason for a GM ban appeal email as to why you were moving that much gold. "i was buying an epic mount from someone in trade, the deal however fell through." "I am donating money to our guild to help our pve progression." Large gold transactions are the easiest way to get banned. Blizzard does not like other people making money off of their game.
5) Final Thought. DO NOT GRIND WITH HONOR BUDDY. Every.Single.Player. i know who has grinded mobs with their bot, whether it be for reputation increase or for a certain item has gotten banned.
What is my credibility? I'm in and have been in several top 20 and top 10 US guilds. The guild bank money doesn't just appear out of thin air, nor do the pots and flasks in the guild bank. However, I personally do not bot. I just have a brain and know dozens of botters who have successfully botted for years without being caught, and this is what they do.
Remember, everytime you leave honor buddy running while you are not home to check on it, the risk of getting banned goes up just a little bit more. So turn it on while you are watching tv in a room nearby, or when you need to alt tab and work on some homework. Most of the people I know who have gotten banned, was due to sleeping while botting. You just become obvious and 5am.
'left your parrot in the oven" got me
i got banned, but i didnt get any warning or suspension... just banned
i got a 72h slap from the banhammer yesterday and they sent me a mail with "final warning", so was wondering, if u create a new account with the same name, adress and all info and sending all the chars to that account, do blizzard follow that account the the "final warning" then, or does the warnings resets?
Separate names with a comma.