• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Guide] Fast, safe and easy gold making!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by kittlee1337, Nov 17, 2012.

1. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

Admins remove post.
      To much hate why even spend time try help,

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    2. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

I got my first one to add on skype and he asked me how much he would make out of 1k gold. So just to prove this is a good way, 1k is not much at all and you will benefit more the more you spend, and dont forgett if you spend 1k gold you will get 1k back + more so next load you can use more, and its just continue untill you have reach what amount you want. You can ofcourse start on 100g or any amount you like, but i recommend to start with 3k to save alot of time :).

-Start [01:05am], spent 1k on AH
      -[01:08] Taking materials out of mailbox
      -[01:10] start to craft
      -[01:25] Selling to vendor
      Gold earned 1350g to vendor
      Bonus material worth on AH 432g
      = Earned 782g

Thats 782g/20min, thats 2346g/hour.

This started with 1k gold, that menas you will now have 1350g in bag on just 20min and 432g worth in mats on AH. I spent around 3min buying material and taking them out from ah and sell to vendor at end, rest of the 17min i watched TV, took a cig and just waited. It could be even faster togheter with bot, addons that decrease the time it takes.

You can also use the bonus materials wich you wont sell to vendor to craft things, togheter with a good profile wich i tells about in guide you can earn alot.

Please add me on skype for any questions, this was a fast way to prove how good it is to one who asked me. If you start of with 3k gold i belive you will earn more then 2346g/hour since you have bigger chanse for proccs, and you use more time for it = you get more.

3. notorious879

notorious879 Member

I dont fucking understand anythings about what u fucking speak..

4. nmx

nmx New Member

Just report that kid begging for 15 EUR to moders.

5. Restobro

Restobro New Member

what professions are required?

6. Hawkiz

Hawkiz Banned

.Mods should delete / close the thread really ...
      basically, he's saying how good his "guide" is, and that he wants to sell it for 15 euro .. xD

it doesn't really make sence untill he makes the 2th post xD..

apparently, he uses macros i suppose.. to craft something and then sell it for something.. and then make a profit of "something"

7. wedberg

wedberg New Member

I know this method and people share it for free on another forums.. He is just trying to earn some IRL money with a "guide" that is just a simple tip for gold farming.

8. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

Wedberg please share with us how i do then? I have not find anything ofcourse i would not ask for anything if i know this was a common way but from what i have made research its not.
      I ask for 15EUR just so people should keep it and not spread it, i dont want "everyone in-game" to know about this because this will increase price of mats required = less profit.

As i told i wont keep the 15EUR i will donate it to other users making something good for us others, i dont see this guide as a money maker i got enough money to survive IRL anyway.

Why does all have to be such haters really? You make fast gold, from vendors, you dont have to sit day long to controll AH, you just get fast smooth gold directly in bag after the process, then you can use the earned gold from first bach to increase the amount to next and just repeat untill you have so much you want.

Also i post this here because you can make the process of this even smoother and more valuable with Honorbuddy, im here to support Honorbuddy not to rip you guys off!

9. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

Anyway if everyone gonna hate i wont feed haters and remove this post.
      Easy to hate so fast when you have no clue about how good it is, for professional botters with alot of accs etc this mayby not is a huge increase of gold since you probally have accs filled with gold caps.
      But for a casual user this could be an easy way to obtain enough gold to buy a specifik mount, to have gold over for enchants etc.
      Like i told i made 17k in no time, and 75% of time was crafting = i could do other things meanwhile.

10. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

First of all im not a kid, im 22y old if thats important to you?
      Im not begging for 15EUR since i will give away the obtained money.
      What im doing is im trying to help out, if you are "master" professional botter and can take care of it by your self you dont even have to be here comment do you?

11. kittlee1337

kittlee1337 New Member

You havent seen my guide yet, its more how to combine things togheter with a profession and time to make gold without risk to loose any gold or to stack up bank/bags without getting it sold with profit.
      Please could you also link this guide so i can check if its similar, if it is i can go out with my tips & trix without taking any money but this far i havent seen anyone post anything similar to what i have to come with
      = i want to keep it as unspread as possible but still share with some, theres where to gold get in to, if you pay for something would you share it with rest of world if it means you will loose on it?
      And if you would have read, i wont keep the "IRL" money myself, i will keep donate to thoose who make profiles etc for us, to motivate them continue.
      Help each other stop hate!.

12. chrisbrown23

chrisbrown23 New Member

I'm guessing what he's talking about is buying herbs for less than 30g per stack, milling them and inking them and crafting the Shoulder enchants with Ink of dreams.

Vendoring the shoulder enchants for a profit. The 'bonus' items he has is the starlight ink.