• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Guide for Best Use of Hearthbuddy for Arena (Check Here!)

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Guides' started by DanielMahan, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Pathwriter

Pathwriter Member

First game trying this out. Hearth Arena says I am an Aggro Shaman. I make sure the routine is set to rush instead of control.

I go second, my opening hand is a lightning bolt (1) and 3 two mana cost minions.

Turn 1 my opponent passes. My turn the bot passes instead of coining out a 2 mana guy. Fine I guess, maybe it really wants to use coin for a fatty earlier.
      Turn 2 my opponent drops a shielded minibot. My turn, the bot shoot my enemy in the face with the lightning bolt (1).............. WHAT

Lost bad, really really bad. Not feeling confident already.

2. zip2-rider

zip2-rider New Member

Played a Classic Aggro Rogue Deck in Arena. 0 Wins 3 Loss. Wow.. This Bot is epic useless...

3. ValueTomato

ValueTomato New Member

man, go arena yourself!
      save time for hours of farming.

this is purpose of this awesome tool.

4. qskeithsa009

qskeithsa009 New Member

exactly, that's the only reason i bot.

5. smorcbuddy

smorcbuddy New Member

The arena bot is absolutely stupid. It basically lets your opponent win the game by constantly trading when it should push for face damage. (set for midrange)

Also the bot doesn't understand how Sylvanas works.

Wailing Souls your inspire minions before triggering inspire...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    6. Simothium

Simothium Guest

I've definitely had more luck with Tempo/Rush decks than I have Control, but today was my best day ever. Went 8-3 on a paladin (control) and 9-3 on a mage (rush) but only SS'd the mage. I usually at least break even. Best thing is to use HearthArena for cards and use your best judgment if you think you should pick something else. Sometimes if I thought it was possible for the bot to make a mistake I would stop it and take control, but I mostly let it just auto-run. I also have the most up to date Silverfish. Different times of day matter!

edit: attached proof of 9-3 with mage. Double Flamestrike reeeally helped. Luck of the draw though, so can't expect to get such high wins every time.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    7. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

Yea, I just bought this bot a few hours ago i am 0-9 in arena. Will do some more research because it seems like the deck logic is terrible.

8. Simothium

Simothium Guest

Definitely make sure you have HearthArena to find out which cards have the best value.

9. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

I had decent luck drafting a control mage, I won 6 games with that. Since i just purchased the bot yesterday. I haven't really figured out what I need to modify to make HB make better decision in arena.

10. Scorsese

Scorsese New Member

Is there any plugin for Hearthbuddy in Arena ?

11. mishmear

mishmear Member

did a rouge last night and managed to get 8 wins :)

12. koukou13500

koukou13500 Member

Somebody can announce me the routine, Arena because I copied stuck but it does not work -

Compile Error: c:\Users\????\Desktop\Test\Arene\Routi nes\DefaultRoutine\DefaultRoutine.cs (104,31): error CS1061: ' HREngine. Malformed. Mulligan ' contains has definition for ' setAutoConcede ' and no method of extension ' setAutoConcede ' accepting has first argument of typical chap ) ' HREngine. Malformed. Mulligan ' was found (is the using year golden directive has reference of assembly missing?)
      Compile Error: c:\Users\????\Desktop\Test\Arene\Routi nes\DefaultRoutine\DefaultRoutine.cs (633,27): warning CS1998: this async method has no operator ' await ' and it will run in has synchronous way. Use(wear out) the operator ' await ' to wait for the calls ( appeals ) of not blocking golden API ' await Task. Run (…) ' To make

13. Janniio

Janniio New Member

4 wins with a mage. Best result with the bot yet. But I think its well enough :)

14. kraank

kraank Member

How do i change between controll or rush? :)

15. Painstalker

Painstalker New Member

just one tip...never play arena...play yourself...just farm gold over night with the bot...nothing more nothing less....

16. freewaycze

freewaycze New Member

Could someone make full guide, because i used Hearh arena, picked best cards with highest score. Hearth Arena sayed i have Mid range pala, so i changed DefaultRoutine to control and started bot. My arena ended with 2-3 and thats pretty bad...

17. pxmai96

pxmai96 New Member

Hey, is this tread still active? Any updates on people's Arena scores or how to run Arena more efficiently?

18. Simothium

Simothium Guest

There's no way to run it more efficiently, it is highly based on your card choices and your opponents' skill. I get 4 wins on average, rarely 0 and continue to get 9-3 wins. Mage and rogue are great class choices, I've done well with Paladin and Priest too. Again, highly based on card choices when you initially make your deck. Use ArenaMate.

19. biggsbee9488

biggsbee9488 New Member

I understand that class/card selection has a lot to do with it. but i have run the default bot on arena after using the card selection site listed in the OP 4 times now. I have won 2, 1, 3 and 0 games respectively. Its absolute garbage.