• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [GUIDE] - How to reduce your physical memory significantly.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Guides' started by Dotfix, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Dotfix

Dotfix New Member

Hello folks.

As a new user I thought I'd share a free program I just came across after doing a fair bit of research and testing.

I'm currently running 3 World of Warcrafts with Windows 7 32-bit with 4 GB ram. You can imagine that I should be able to run 3 x WoW without trouble. But the truth is, I couldn't. Sure, I could have 2 bots running and a 3rd WoW open with my main account with settings turned completely down, but I'd still get the occasional lag both in-game and on the desktop. I tried configuring a few settings, like setting affinity on each World of Warcraft process, but it didn't change much.

What I noticed though was that each World of Warcraft was using almost 500 MB ram while my main account with addons was using 700-800 MB with settings completely turned down as well and yet almost all of my psychical memory would stay at about 95% - which doesn't make sense, because afterall I have 4 GB of ram.

Anyway, after digging through lots of pages, reading reviews and doing a fair bit of testing, I stumbled upon a final product which seems to have done it for me.

Both WoW processes that runs with Honorbuddy are now using between 150-200 MB of ram.
      My main WoW process is using 300-400 MB of ram and that's with my settings set to "good".
      Honorbuddy is using 60 MB of ram, instead of the previous 120 MB ram.

So how is that possible? Well, I'm no expert on the subject, but you can read for yourself before you download.

CleanMem Free/Pro | PcWinTech.com

Feel absolutely free to run virus scans and other stuff on it if you're insecure.

I hope this helps somebody.

Merry christmas & a happy new year to you all.

- Dotfix

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
      sk3673 likes this.