Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

[Guide] Installing and Setting up Advanced Item Filter (including Chaos Recipe)

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Support' started by tigerheart, May 5, 2017.

1. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

That's what I said at the end of my post. All you have are "keep" rules ("Type": 2). What you need in addition are "Pickup" ("Type": 0) and "Id" ("Type":1) rules. Your bot isn't picking up anything or identifying it so there's nothing for it to do with your set of rules.
    For example, you need these rules together to pick up any unique and keep all of them except lycosidae.
    Code:
      {
        "Comment": "This will pick up any unique item",
        "Enabled": true,
        "Type": 0,
        "Rule": "item.IsUnique",
        "ShouldLog": false,
        "Priority": 1
      },
    {
        "Comment": "This will identify any unique item you pick up",
        "Type": 1,
      }
    {
        "Comment": "This will keep every unique except Lycosidae",
        "Type": 2,
        "Rule": "item.IsUnique and item.FullNameContains != \"Lycosidae Rawhide\"",
      }

Four types of rules, "Pickup", "Id", "Keep", "Sell"
    What you have in your file are only "Keep."
    I'll give you an example of a few you will probably want. The documentation will go into much more detail.

Code:
    {
        "Comment": "",
      },
    {
        "Rule": "item.IsCurrency",
      },
    {
        "Rule": "item.IsDivinationCard",
      },
    {
        "Rule": "item.IsMap",
      },

2. mpo9k

mpo9k New Member

Hey guys does somebody know how to fix
    Cannot load [AdvancedItemFilter 1.3.0.1] because there is no [3rdparty.json] file.
    Cannot load [CommunityLib 0.0.0.6] because there is no [3rdparty.json] file.

this weird json file error?

3. ANTHONY V ALOI

ANTHONY V ALOI New Member

Im having the same problem i took a long break from playing POE, just got back and this Plugin was great for farming Chaos

Cannot load [AIF] because there is no [3rdparty.json] file.

4. vspr

vspr New Member

gettin same error

5. AlterCunt

AlterCunt New Member

The same error.

6. WhereIsMyMind

WhereIsMyMind Member

Hi All,

What was the fix for this?

WIMM

7. _Grumpy_

_Grumpy_ Member

Join Discord and use the updated plugins. Lot of plugins no longer get updated on the forums and just get posted / updated in discord.

WhereIsMyMind likes this.
  8. noodles

noodles Member

Yea, how did that end up working out for you guys? So incredibly stupid having everything on Discord where they just delete your entire server.

Stupidity beyond beliefh

9. Seeker917

Seeker917 New Member

Just got the program and have no clue how to use it, I guess I should stop sitting here staying up all night trying to get community plugins when they aren't even updated on the forum.... Hopefully a new discord is made or the forum is updated eventually.

10. DontBeAfraid

DontBeAfraid Member

The reason was actually very thought through.
    It worked out well.
    Bossland did not support community Developers at all. Didn't allow donations or any appreciating for their work at all. So they abandonned the forums and offered their stuff at a place where they could gain something from it, without feeding cheap people that want to be spoonfed on the forums.*

There is a new discord btw. Your attitude though doesnt make it likely you'll get invited.

Have a great day! =)

11. lortc

lortc New Member

someone could send me a link to join the server, if it is not too much trouble e.e
    I have outdated plugins :(

12. kuskner

kuskner Member

My hard disk crashed lost all my EB settings/plugins. Any one got a working Discord link? Thanks :)

13. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Discord rooms have been taken down due to people reporting them for server rules violations, so it might be hard to find a working link.

14. Turgol

Turgol New Member

this

15. xerox1223

xerox1223 New Member

So we don't have access to any updated plugins....

16. bakiyuku

bakiyuku New Member

So I had to swap my drives due to psu failure lost all my data now that discord channel is gone exile buddy is basically become useless because without all the plugins its a pile of !"§$ anyone still got the links for all the stuff that was in the FAQ on the unofficial exile buddy or is there a new channel? If not could someone just bother to post all that stuff here in the forums because without that stuff... why am I paying any money to this company? Without it the bot is pretty much well useless.

17. touchmy

touchmy New Member

need help to get my aif working pls help

Cannot load [AdvancedItemFilter] because an exception occurred [C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\AdvancedItemFilter.cs(121,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Tasks\IdentifyItems.cs(54,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Tasks\OverlordTask.cs(73,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Helpers\MiscHelpers.cs(47,38) : error CS0117: 'BotManager' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentBot'
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Tasks\StashToSpecificTab.cs(121,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    ].
    System.Exception: C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\AdvancedItemFilter.cs(121,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Tasks\IdentifyItems.cs(54,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Tasks\OverlordTask.cs(73,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Helpers\MiscHelpers.cs(47,38) : error CS0117: 'BotManager' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentBot'
    C:\Users\zahle\Documents\EB25535366\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-407296\Tasks\StashToSpecificTab.cs(121,40) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    at Loki.Bot.ThirdPartyLoader.‌‮‬‌‪‭‫‭‌‍‭‭‎‭‌‪‪‎‪‍‫‫‫‭‫‫‮(Dictionary`2 , String )

18. Lay

Lay Member

19. Gharbad999

Gharbad999 New Member

item.IsCurrency and item.FullName != "Blacksmith's Whetstone" || "Armourer's Scrap" || "Orb of Alteration" || "Orb of Chance" || "Orb of Augmentation"

why doesnt this work? trying to not pickup the above currency.

20. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

Without the log of what it's doing I'm going to take a stab at not having no arguments.

Code:
    New
    item.IsCurrency and item.FullName != "Blacksmith's Whetstone" || item.FullName != "Armourer's Scrap" || item.FullName != "Orb of Alteration" || item.FullName != "Orb of Chance" || item.FullName != "Orb of Augmentation"

Some advice, I'd add specific stashing rules for whetstones, scraps and probably augs. That being the case it's probably safer to put all these on their own rule.