Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[Guide/Setup] 4-man party setup for S11

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Tempest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

I have been asked by some of you to post my 4-man setup that can farm 105-107 with Demonbuddy (non-season 2.2k para, fairly optimized gear). I am not much of a writer but here goes:

Party:
    Party composition evolves over the time by contribution of some folks in this thread. So far (Post S11, Pre S12) the best high GR farming and push setup:

- zdps monk from @FEDEZ, lil' bit better globe generation, Mantras all quite similar, Salvation+agility or Salvation+armor give about the same (agility does not work on on-ground effects, armor does)
    https://www.d3planner.com/772816021

- zdps barb with the Skull of Resonance, switched to dual wielding the fast swords, for somewhat better globe generation. Short (about 2.5s) CD for Threatening Shout in routine settings.
    https://www.d3planner.com/116170654

- 2 x Rathmas are both Vision+Cycle Rathmas from the OP, Simulacrum uptime about 60%. First with Frailty, second with Decrepify, both use Simulacrum on trash
    https://www.d3planner.com/710409560 .
    The Skull of Resonance on barbar stabilizes the Rathmas and they really rip through when properly geared for high Simulacrum uptimes.

Installation:
    I use the last stable DB, Trinity 2.270.8 and zAutoFollow 1.260.1, all standard installations with following overwrites:

1. Extract Plugins.zip and overwrite with it the Plugins directory in all the 4 DB installations. This installs 4 respective routines for 4 classes. It also overwrites TargetUtil.cs in Trinity to fix GetInnerSanctuaryDiaObjects() that is not currently working. There are also few small fixes involved in Autofollow plugin to make it run smoother (invites outta game, removal of pulsing combat, nicer UI sliders).

Play:
    When creating party outside the game, I run first leader(server), then followers(clients). When creating inside the game, I first run clients, then server in 1-2s intervals. The new routines are named 'T4m class'. The default values of routine sliders should be ok. Feel free to play with them. The party plays in a compact way, because dps classes exploit Monk's Sanctuary and Oculus buffs. You may/will need Esoteric for 100+ GRs on both of your dps classes. Ah, I forgot to write, they party goes around 450-500b/h without pools, just chaining 105 GRs.

Acknowledgment:
    Nothing of this could be done without the guys who wrote the base routines and the other combat routines, xzjv, Phelon, TwoCigars.

Changelog:
    1.0 - Initial Release

- Better movement and elite targeting for the monk
    - BBV Elite only, Move to Sanc, Move to Oculus buttons added for 2 dps classes
    - Simplified targeting for Necro removed weird seconds when he/she did nothing, support for Inarius + Bone Ringer is somewhat slimmer now
    - Small fixes here and there

- Necromancer routine supports Siphon Blood, Decrepify and Frailty now
    - Monk does not cast Exploding Palm if the 2-set bonus of Uliana's Stratagem is active

- Znecro routine
    - Routines should use the leader from auto-follow plugin now. When soloing leader is ignored.
    - You can ignore targeting around the leader in new button in Settings (Ignore Leader)
    - We don't need to overwrite DefaultWeightingProvider.cs anymore for the barbarian globes picker.
    - Barbarian routine option "Force health globes pickup" serves as an override of Trinity settings (only for health globes)

- Update for latest SVN Trinity 2.6.420 (DB stable release: 1.1.3208.501)
    - Beware targeting changes in latest Trinities, Cluster Size + Cluster Radius relative to the player
    - Cluster Radius sliders added for all routines, try defaults, they seem to work fine
    - Some of ZDL's details added:
    - Leader will activate combat and fight even small packs if any of followers stays behind (80y)
    - Rathma's Simulacrum should fully respect Haunted Visions equipped
    - Rathmas with Haunted Vision and enough CDR might want to cast Simulacrum on trash. They can toggle it now
    - A movement bug that prevented Rathmas to fight sometimes should be fixed
    - Some little details I lost track of

- Tested on DB v1.1.3208.501, Trinity 2.6.420
    - Trinity modification - shrines are not activated above 99% GR progress
    - Trinity modification - most of the Rathmas inactivity was caused by Trinity seeing obstacles between player and the target 0.5y away
    - zAutoFollow follow mode returned back to simpler 1.3 version. Follow Distance is pretty much ignored, Catch-Up distance switches combat on/off
    - Hardcoded 110 max. GR level is not enough anymore, 120 could last for some time though
    - We should be able to pickup items in town once gain
    - small fine tuning changes for Rathmas mostly

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    looser7k, mullerhun, dqtsf and 4 others like this.
  2. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

First.

Just what i was looking for.

Are these your Custom Routines? Nothing for LoN WD has worked well for me yet.

Also isn't Lance best for BossKilling?

3. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Yes, been thinking about it. Got busy weeks now. I will be able to take a look on Lance after 2-3 weeks. By that time there might be out some decent routines already. It will be easier to build a party version then, maybe.

4. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Also you should include all settings (Autofollow/Trinity/Routines) if you haven't already.

5. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Hrm, Routines defaults are what I run now.

Trinity does not have combat related settings anymore, just the globes I described. I set 0 avoidance for monk and barb. For followers I do molten-core at 70%, Orlash 70%, Arcane 60%. But this is really up to you people. You really want to do as least avoidance as you can reasonably survive. Avoidance code in Trinity is a joke.

Auto-follow defaults should work ok. To make it sure, Follow distance = 10y, Catch-up distance = 30-40y. Catch-up distance serves as a active combat radius around the leader. When follower leaves it turns off the combat and runs to leader.

6. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Really diggin this dude. Appreciate the work a lot! Thanks.

Hopefully you can get onto that Blood Lancer so we can run the full meta... Rathma boss damage is not even close.

7. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Many times I have seen this Rathma setup to vaporize 105 party Rift Guardian in 5-7 secs when everything clicked. No kidding. Usually it's about 30 secs, worst cases should be around 1 minute. I do not even run Stricken. Pushing 110+ with this may require the Lancer, though.

8. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Yeah not saying Rathma is bad.. but in comparison its like half the boss dps lol. Blood Lancer is INSANE in pure ST.

9. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Can i ask how you spend paragon points in your supports since i see you take a very "dps" version of them. You take a lot of CHC but no CHD? I'm confused :)

Are you augmenting health still?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  10. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Those are really zdps, no "dps" :). CHC is for cubed Solanium. I am not really sure it helps that much but there was nothing much I could really pursue on zdps gear. You want primary CDR, then AS/CHC as secondary stats. Paragons are all vitality on supports. They are quite easy to gear. Once you meet the CDR requirements to keep all your buffs/debuffs up, you are set to go. No need to fine tune the remaining stats at the beginning.

DPS are much more important. They define your speed and the highest rift you can push or farm.

11. Recklessness

Recklessness Member

For sure not by DB devs, here would work nothing, if the community wouldnt create stuff, lul...

12. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

Nice! I don't run 4 man group anymore but using 2 man with your set up. Thanks for share.

13. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

How is it working for you? Can you share the classes/builds, please? Is it monk + necro?

14. Hyuks

Hyuks Member

Sounds nice, which one should i put leader ? want to work with 3 : zmonk + zbarb + rathma necro

15. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Definitely the monk. Targeting is aimed for targets around the leader. Your zbarb will charge/whirlwind around pulling stuff closer with the Ancient Spear - too windy.

16. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

My WD is dying so much lol. Full ancients 1.1m health.. still falling over.

17. Hyuks

Hyuks Member

thanks, i'll see how far these guys can go :D

18. FEDEZ

FEDEZ Member

HI all-
    Very amazing guide.
    any upgrade for boss killer ??
    Thanks FEdez

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  19. anonym23

anonym23 Member

im using it with wd bbv ghost trance spec for overheal, works flawlessly. Also I commented the code for bbv to spam it, for every kind of mob, not only elite (using belt in cube and wearing mask of jeram)

20. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

This should probably be changed into a toggle option in the menu