• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[Guide/Setup] 4-man party setup for S11

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Tempest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

thanks fellas! I'll post my planners later tonight when i get home that way you guys can point where i need to change things... Appreciate the help :)

2. remino

remino New Member

Hey guys if someone know how to bot as 2 player can you give me the note thx!

3. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

Hey Fellas,

Here's my Setup...would appreciate the input on where and what to change...Account 2 also has zNecro and zWiz...At this point, I'm after push so I would really appreciate the advice :)

Account 1: MONK:

https://www.d3planner.com/744086678

Account 2: Bone Ringer Inarius:

https://www.d3planner.com/672617319

OR: Witch Doctor

https://www.d3planner.com/166151761

OR: Rathma (HV + COE Sets)

https://www.d3planner.com/849217445

Account 3: Rathma (Jesseth Set) <--Main DPS

https://www.d3planner.com/882679238

Account 4: Barbarian

https://www.d3planner.com/920309670

*Also have the Slanderer and Little Rogue Set*

Thanks guys! :)

4. destroyer57

destroyer57 Member

drizzle206:

Your monk setup. He's wering 3 inna set pieces, but in the kanai cube there's no grand royal ring so you only have the 2 pieces set bonus. The typical monk setup wears 3 inna set pieces and the grand royal ring in the cube so you gain the 4 set pieces bonus. Also, for me it works better the aquilla cuirass in te cube, my monk dies less when it's running. I use pig sticker and solanium, instead of the slanderer and little rogue.

Second account: I use the rathma (HV + CoE) also. In your planner I can see you're losing vitality on filactery and bracers. Your CoE ring is missing critical hit damage and the legendary gem. My necro on the second account is my main DPS so instead of decrepify I'm using frailty.

Third account: I use again rathma (HV + CoE). For me, it works better than the jesseth set build. With your rathma's setups, you're losing frailty, and I find it a very important abbility (all enemies below 15% die, so it's a lot of time you win).

Fourth account: I use skull of resonance instead of leoric crown. Skull works really well! Also, I'm using the slanderer and little rogue on barbarian.

drizzle206 likes this.
  5. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

@drizzle206 : Just follow Tempest's D3planner on previous page (or page 13): zMonk, zBarb, and 2 Rathma. Forget about WD and Inarius RGK. Spend some time to gear up a second rathma. You can craft weapon and off-hand via cube. The rest are easy since you can share gear from your main necro.

Alternatively, you can use znecro setup to gear up until you meet the requirement.

Inarius rift guardian killer is good with manual play but not with bot. Tempest's routines are written for this particular rathma setup only.

About your setup:

1. I saw Nemesis bracer on both your monk and barb, is that intended?

2. If you use healing monk you are lacking bonus health globe on chest, shoulder, amulet and boot. I would recommend you swap to Mantra of Salvation: Agility until you acquire appropriate gears. Rune use for Mantra of Healing should be Time of Need.

3. With monk in the party, which provide a lot survivalbility to the party, HV+COE and Cycle + Phylactery are superior in term of damage output.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    drizzle206 likes this.
  6. Tempest

Tempest Member

@drizzle206 :
    All @destroyer57 and @dqtsf comments are very relevant. I will add some more and maybe explain:

About the party in general. You need globes to feed damage of Rathmas, especially on small elite/rare packs and RG. There are 3 sources of globes: zbarb's stomp, zbarb's Solanium and monk's Solanium (which you do not have). For Solania to work you need high CHC on zbarb and zmonk, ideally at least 50% (which you do not have).

- Monk, 4-piece Inna is a must have - large survival boost for whole the party. Cubed Johan can't proc because mobs are immune to toss all the time as a result of you cyclone striking every 4s at least to keep shoulders buff rolling. Most of metas use Spirit Guards on monk. I have never understood why. Aquila seems so superior. You want pig sticker and Solanium in dual wield. You need 50% CHC.
    Rune for the Inner Sanctuary: you do not want to slow mobs, they are so much slowed from the other sources. I found Intervene to be one of the most useful here
    Rune for Mantra of Salvation: Agility is ok, it gives higher Toughness but does not help with the affixes. Armor rune gives less Toughness but mitigates the affixes.

- Rathma HV + CoE + Scythe of the Cycle_with_MaxEssence + any_phylactery_with_CDR_CHC_MagesDamage_AD_MaxEssence are the best damage dealers for the current high GR farm setups. Your planner looks almost ok. Do not hesitate and clone it and do a second such. Since Necro curses overwrite themselves, you need to use different curse on the second - Frailty.

- Barbarian, you need Strongarm on zbarb with Nemesis on zmonk. Dual wield Little Rogue set. This allows you to throw away one Passive (Sword and Board) giving spot for Overwhelming Desire on the neck. As @destroyer57 mentioned you want the Skull of Resonance as well. This requires you to not miss CDR on the other slots. Again you also aim for 50% CHC for the Solanium. I have also replaced Lightning gem with Pain Enhancer for higher AS.

drizzle206 likes this.
  7. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

@drizzle206

Agree with the three previous comments. All great suggestions.

Noteworthy , and hasn't been mentioned yet, is that if one of your Rathmas is considerable stronger than the other (very likely) , make that one the one using Frailty.
    Best rune in this situation is Scent of Blood. (15% increased dmg by the caster's pets to those afflicted by the curse).

Also, if you don't have good Istvans for your Barbarian, Thunderfury proc is often undervalued; is a good workaround, but you'll see that your Ignore Pain update is nowhere 100%. My advice here is using Leoric's Crown until a really good pair of Istvans drop, with CDR and Attack speed; IP makes a big difference.

Saw you rerolled Attack speed on one of your Necro's Witching Hour to Armor.
    No matter that you are dying, that's a big mistake.
    Another change you should do is reroll Skeletal mages damage on your philactery to CDR.

drizzle206 likes this.
  8. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

thanks fellas for all of the advice! very detailed and informative :) i will make changes to my gear (hopefully I still have some useful gear after i purged my stashes a few days back...lol)...you guys are awesome, and thanks again! will keep you all updated :)

9. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

Running the 1.5 update and my necro seems to stop often falling behind and does not catch up. The necro is rathma using CDR simulacrum routine and the barb is using ZDL's T4. Barb is the leader / server. Is there something else I need to configure?

10. Tempest

Tempest Member

Let us know the party setup and routines you are using. I can only comment on the T4m routines. ZDLs' are a spinoff for parties using znecro and there are some guys here running them so they can help too. Is your Rathma running T4m or some different routine?

11. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

Barb (leader) running T4M Barb by Tempest, Phelon & Rath Necro (client) running Rathma Simulacrum by crazyjay1982

12. Tempest

Tempest Member

T4m routines are made for party setups, not sure about the crazyjay's though. Try to use T4m Necro routine provided by the 1.5 Plugins, ClusterSize = 3, Cluster Range = 45, Min. Singularity Essence = 83%, Check Use Inner Sanc, Use Oculus, Simulacrum on Trash (if you are geared for at least 30-40% town CDR). Be sure to have the latest stable (not beta) DB and the Trinity (420) that comes with it (you can even use 425 from SVN). Then overwrite Plugins directory with provided zip files.

13. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

Thanks, I switched to the T4m Necro routine and it's sticking with the barb much better now.

14. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Hi!

How different would it be with a 3 man team instead of 4? What needs to be changed, anything serious?

15. destroyer57

destroyer57 Member

When I run a 3 man team, my group was 2 dps rathmas and 1 barb (it worked better for me than with the monk). The barb build was the same, and the rathmas were the classic rathma build with jesseth build. But running with 3 men is by far worse than doing with 4.

mullerhun likes this.
  16. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Thx for the input!

I was only thinking about 3 man setup because of the demonbuddy payment options, if im correct there is only a 3 key subscription.

17. destroyer57

destroyer57 Member

You're correct. If you want to play a 4 man team, you have to buy a 3 key subscription and the another 1 key subscription. I'm running still my 3 key life-time subscription that is about to end. When it does, I'm not going to buy more demonbuddy subscriptions. I think 13€ a month is way tooo expensive for a bot. Also, I found demonbuddy it's a good bot, but there are some big problems that have not been solved for a long time. Backtracking is really annoying. Avoidance does not work. Also, there's no big point in playing a 4 man team if the leader do not pick items in town.

mullerhun likes this.
  18. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

For 3 man group if you have a really good rathma dps, I suggest go with zmonk, zbarb and rathma dps, can go over 105. I sometimes saw one of my rathma was disconnected and surprisingly the team clear the rest of the rift with ease.

@destroyer57 : Yeah, it's suck when we unable to share gear to the main account. I think it's been fixed but devs are too lazy to release it.

mullerhun likes this.
  19. destroyer57

destroyer57 Member

Really? How do you know that? If that's true, it's really disturbing...

20. Hyuks

Hyuks Member

Any way to have "Simulacrum on trash" always ticked ? Always forgot to retick it when I start DB :D