• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Guide/Setup] 4-man party setup for S11

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Tempest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. FEDEZ

FEDEZ Member

hi guys, sometime my Necroz forgot to cast skeletal mage.. i dont know why... i cast by hand and is ok for 1 or 2 h.
      Thanks fedez

2. Rikachan

Rikachan New Member

Hi Tempest, thanks for the response.

I have the latest DB installed and the trinity version it came with. I ran it to verify that I see the trinity plugin along with autofollow. Closed it down. Opened your 1.5 plugin rar, dragged and dropped your modified files into my plugin folder and replaced all the files. Opened db and in the plugin tab of DB, trinity and autofollow no longer show up for me.

I even tried doing the same with the beta version.

When trying to just simply run the lastest official release of DB along with the latest version of autofollow, the leader profile (I set it to server), keeps spamming me with things while my follower bots simply wait and say "waiting for invite", while the leader doesn't do anything. If I start it up while in game or in party, the leader just leaves and does her own thing :(

I noticed you responded on my other thread and I will just add my comment there here as well:

Thanks for responding here as well Tempest. Could it be the windows creator update? I have no actual third party firewall installed.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    3. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Plugins not showing at all is weird. This is full, packed content of my Plugins directory. There are few more things in the Trinity when compared to 1.5 here. Just some of my attempts to fix the town runs (not fixed yet). Nonetheless, these plugins run stable with DB 504 release (no beta) for days. Try it and let me know.

Attached Files:

4. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Haven't seen that happen since we fixed the line of sight code in Trinity. But again I do not watch the party play anymore with the minuscule game windows I am using atm. There still maybe a small issue but is must be fairly rare.

5. Rikachan

Rikachan New Member

Thank you Tempest, it works well now. The only issue is the bloodmage or ingeom poison lancer build doesn't seem to work :( (they will just tun into packs and just stand there not casting anything for both builds) haha always one problem after another for me. If it isn't too much trouble, which build do you recommend I gear my toons with that the bot does well for t13 rifts/bounties? Thanks again.

6. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Well, I am not sure any lance build will work well with the current DB. The cast frequency of the lances kills tps of the bot. I have toyed with the LotD Lancer build about 2 months ago. While it could run 100+, I was not too happy with the performance of DB. Pity, since the build got so much potential. Because of these tps problems I never tried to write a different, Autolancer routine based on the Pestilence set.
      Back to your problem. Do you have some kind of lancer combat routine loaded for your necro?

This thread is about high GR farming, over time we profiled it into a setup of zmonk, zbarb, 2x Rathma. While you can easily use them for T13 Nephalems and Bounties for gearing, they are not optimal for this job, by far (they are slow :)). Most of us are using different groups for speedruns. You need to find what's got a decently working combat routine. I personally use 4x LoN Saders for speeds. If you want to eventually run this high GR paragon farming setup, I'd suggest to run 4x necro, because dps of our Rathmas is the basic deciding factor for the high GR paragon farm. Do we have a decently working necro speedrun routines? That I do not know. Maybe someone will help here.

7. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Hey!

I have my 3 diablo game instances ready, just need to purchase the buddykeys. I hope I can get it to work!

1. So first even If would use YAR, I have to make 3 demonbuddy shortcuts?

2. If it will finally work, I just work my chars up to level 70 with any combat routine? Can I use the settings stated and used here: trinity etc right away?

8. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

Like Tempest said, this setup is for high gr (g110+) for paragon grinding, gem upgrade and gear sharing.

I personally run 4 separate accounts on nephalem rifts for rift keys farming. After they have around 600-800 keys I group them up and run 113 for about a week then repeat. I spend 1 day on weekend to organise stash on 4 accounts so they can start a new fresh week.

mullerhun likes this.
    9. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

So I should run them separately and group them later together? Hm makes sense :)

First I want to use a 3 man team and see if I can make it work, and later add the 4th one!

So I should consist of a Necro, Zdp Monk, Zdp Barb, and later another Necro?

thx!

10. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

1. For DB, I suggest you have 3 folders for your 3 accounts.

2. If you're talking about powerlevel to 70 just run 1 account on T6 normal rift, the other 2 run profile followerpowerlevel. Or you just do it manually, it only takes about 15 mins.

11. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

For 3 man group, you're right zmonk, zbarb and rath necro is the best choice IMO. It will take you a while to obtain gears, para and augment to be able to run high gr. For 100+ you need 2000+ para, for 110+ you need 3000+ para.

mullerhun likes this.
    12. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

1. When setting up YAR, you provide it the full path to each of the DB instances you wanna run. Shortcuts are not needed.
      2. If you are starting from scratch, the manual way is faster. Level just 1 character to 70, manually, get it 6-set, build it to the point you can run T6 Nephalem Rift smoothly. If you already got one use it instead of leveling. Create T6 Adventurer game, invite all the other level 1 followers on the other D3 accounts - those you wanna level to 70. We are still in the manual mode, no DB. Start T6 Nephalem Rift, enter with the geared leader, clear the entrance point, then enter with the lowbie followers and let them stand there. Start clearing the map with your lev70, followers get the exps as long as they stand on the same map. When your lev70 finishes the map, go to the next one, clear the entrance point, port followers to the start of the next map, continue clearing with lev70, etc... It takes about 30 minutes to level followers to 70, if you do it for the first time, having no hang on things.

mullerhun likes this.
    13. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Till friday I am away and want set it up via logmein!

Ill try as you and the others wrote it in the forum, but I dont get, do I have to make 3 diablo game exe icons with -launch shortcuts?

Yes, 3 separate folder for DB with keys in exe, but do I need 3 diablo exe-launch too?

Thx again

14. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

You don't need 3 diablo 3 shortcut.

mullerhun likes this.
    15. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

So just one with shortcut -launch?

Sorry, after these questions I will know this in the future ☺️

16. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

Here is how you setup Yar:

1. Create 3 profiles in yar for your 3 accounts. (Eg: zmonk, zbarb, Necro)

2. Page 1: name your profiles and link your db. For instance: if you setup your zmonk you will link to your monk db folder. Fill db key, choose trinity as combat routine, stick "no flash" and "no update" then next.

3. Page 2: fill your battle net account, your diablo game path (this is the same for 3 profiles so you don't need 3 shortcut). Choose your region and fill authenticator if you have one then next.

4. Page 3: choose your schedule.

5. Page 4: choose your profile: for leader, runs greater rift. For others, run follower combat. Then save and you good to go.

Remember Yar only helps you to launch db. You have to config db about routine, item list, rift lv ect.

mullerhun likes this.
    17. Rikachan

Rikachan New Member

Thank you again Tempest for taking the time in answering my questions despite not being the right thread for it (I apologize). When I started the leader bot it actually stated that it loaded the poison lancer routine too oddly enough, but nothing seems to function, they just run into packs and just stand still :(. I have been manually multiboxing my necros and geared them up to be able to do 70 solo each in order to funnel primals to my main necro. I guess what I desired the most was to watch netflix while I control my main toon and my minions can just drop all the loot in town for me as I pick the best for my main for my solo push. Again, I know this isn't the thread for it, but do you think your routine for rathma would work with the speed variant? Before I start gearing for it, was just wondering, obviously it's all good if you haven't tested it out yourself yet. I don't mind if the the GR version is slow, but it does work well for bounties/rifts though? As it's still better than the headache of manually controlling all 4 by myself, haha. Thanks again <3.

18. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

You can run 4 necro with Tempest routine on 70. With new patch 70s is a piece of cake, even my 600 para crap gear DH can run 75 under 5min.

19. ongoy

ongoy Member

Have you succed to make your leader take the drop of the slave? i can't make it if someone got a clue

20. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

You will get all loots as leader. You'll get some if you're follower.